EDD Aug 2011

ASHARAM

Congratulations! Are you on any package with your gynae? So far there has been no mention of a package with mine. Is it something we normally need to request for more information on?
:001_302: Thanks, no package recommended yet. Most probably after 1st Trimester.

joycie

hello!! I just tested positive last week and i think my EDD should be in Aug also.
I made an appt with gynae Dr. Adrain Woodworth. Are there any other mummies with him? Can i check with u how much was the first visit to him?
my first visit will be on the 15th..
Thanks!! :)

Last edited:

Sunflower22

Hi everyone! 1st tme mummy. Edd at 29aug2011. Dun feel d full MS but waves of nausea... Bloated & constipated as well... Uncomfortable... Anyone having the same prob?

Last edited:

minfatong

Hi Sunflower,

My EDD is around mid Aug 2011 according to online calculator. :)

Not everyone or not every pregnancy will have full MS. I always feeling nausea (no matter is day or night) in 1 min then the next min i feel hungry. After i eat i will feel sleepy (like piggy) and at night i need to drink milk b4 i sleep if not i get stomach pain, probably too hungry.

Not very sure about constipation, becoz i will have diarrhea every 1 or 2 day. Want to trying eating some fruits? or check with your gynae?

Sunflower22

Tks for the advice. I will start taking in more fruits.

As for MS, I have completely no appetite for food. The only time I feel supa hungry would be just before lunch then I start to feel bloated after that & no appetite for the rest of the day.

Hi Sunflower,

My EDD is around mid Aug 2011 according to online calculator. :)

Not everyone or not every pregnancy will have full MS. I always feeling nausea (no matter is day or night) in 1 min then the next min i feel hungry. After i eat i will feel sleepy (like piggy) and at night i need to drink milk b4 i sleep if not i get stomach pain, probably too hungry.

Not very sure about constipation, becoz i will have diarrhea every 1 or 2 day. Want to trying eating some fruits? or check with your gynae?

minfatong

Don't mention it! I'm first time preggy too! haha...

I got these info from books or website. If no appetite maybe u want to try Kiwi? or trying taking some cream cracket (Soh Dar Biang) , ginger soup/tea (or add some slice ginger while cooking).

Hope it help! :)

Sunflower22

Tried the ginger slices tingy... Not working... Tink will try the kiwi.. Hope it works *pray pray pray*

Don't mention it! I'm first time preggy too! haha...

I got these info from books or website. If no appetite maybe u want to try Kiwi? or trying taking some cream cracket (Soh Dar Biang) , ginger soup/tea (or add some slice ginger while cooking).

Hope it help! :)

babymiki2003

Hi everyone! 1st tme mummy. Edd at 29aug2011. Dun feel d full MS but waves of nausea... Bloated & constipated as well... Uncomfortable... Anyone having the same prob?
Hi Sunflower! same symptoms here.
its completely different from my #1. so i'm at a lost at what to do too =(

i've been advised to avoid drinking milk. did help a little. but the bloatedness in the evening is usually very bad. and yes, constipated...i feel my stomach is full of waste!

MumToBe

Hi to All mommies Out there...

im a newbie here...and a mommy to be myself hopefully... =)

My edd is in aug too...and looking forward to it...

hope to stay in touch wif u all mommies out there ya... :001_302::eek:13:

Mrspeters

Hi gals, anyone can suggest what to do during this time? Since i am not working, i have a lot of free time on hands. So anyone knows like a yoga or gym class or anything usefull for our pregnancy?
Thanks

Carisella

Hi all!!

My EDD is 30th August 2011!! and happens to be my mom's birthday too (giggles)
Am with Doctor Adrian Woodworth.

He's those kind of go in sit down 5 mins stand up and off u go kind of doctor.
But i like him, he shows concern when he's suppose to and doesn't make you feel like everything is wrong..

Even when i had very very bad morning sickness, he made me feel like it's a norm thing (which it is, but to a first time M2B it wasn't... haha)

We've signed on their package too and considering to either deliver at TMC or Mt A

Oh, and one more thing.. I noticed this habit.. when you're having bad morning sickness..

AVOID sour / acidic stuff.. it actually makes u puke more.. instead try something sweet like ribena or guclose water =) it helps a lot

zaries

Hi i am with Dr Ang too. How are you so far? do u experience bad morning sickness? I am :( worry it will last through out the pregnancy :/
hi im with dr lawrence ang too..wen is ur next appt? i had bad mrning sickness too since week 5 admitted once already...EDD 10th Aug am feeling btr yst hope ill b totally free from MS soon..:)

u taken ur blood test???

Gluttonish

Hey Zaries,

your ms so serious untill admitted ar? I'm with dr ang too and my next appt is on 21 Jan for all the tests, when is urs?

Carisella

Can morning sickness only be one week then totally gone? i only had morning sickness from 4 Jan till 11 Jan.. exactly one week.. 11th Jan was a very violent one where i puked only liquid and it was very sour and acidic and also caused a very bad stomach ache..

After that.. all the morning sickness that I've felt for those day totally stopped..

Is this normal?

pipilili

hi all mtbs,
I am new to mummysg. I am currently on week 10 with my #1, on medical leave and not working. Is there anyone out there who is like me? Sometimes I feel very bored and would come to the forum to chat with MTBs.

Some of the signs I am experiencing:
Puking - but this is greatly minimise after doc prescribed vit B6 to me.
More emotional - sometimes see sad movies, will cry. if i get worried/scared, will cry also.
Bloated feeling - especially at night
Stretchy feeling - some days its so bad, like the tummy is bursting.
Dry Skin/itchy breast,nipples - but doc prescribed a cream for me to apply.

I hope to make some friends in this forum so that we can go through pregnancy together.:Dancing_tongue:

Flyinggoddess

Hello everyone!

My edd is 19aug. I m with dr. Adrian Woodworth.

Me and hubby saw the baby heartbeat when I was 7weeks. My, thats is the most beautiful sight.. :)
Will be going for my 3rd scan this thur..
Hope everything is fine..

pipilili

So far I have seen my gynae 3x after discovering I am pregnant at wk 5.

I am with KKH/Arthur Tseng.:001_302: