EDD Aug 2011

pipilili

Hi, is anyone still having bad MS? My doc has advised me to be admitted becos I am dehydrating. I refused so my doc is asking me to take more fluids (eg: kikapo, ribena) Anything which gives me vit C and can flush out toxin wastes.

Hope to see more reply under this thread. Happy Sunday everyone.:001_302:

hakisumi

Hi all mtbz...

Welcome to pregnancy n motherhood!!
Me hvg my no.2

my 1st was very smooth journey.. No ms no nth..just headache.
Now with my 2nd, I puke after every meal.
Morning, lunch not so bad...
Dnr is like clear the whole stomach.

If I dun puke,I will feel uneasy..giddy ..etc..

Me with dr Henry cheng ,I delivered no 1 at mt a
I like him..v nice person.

To all mummies..hang on there.. Feeling depressed to totally normal,try avoiding those show ..see happy show,myb eat some chocolate..hopefully will feel better

must drk lotsa of fluids..take care ..n be ready to b a happy mum!!

pipilili

hakisumi
Henry Cheng is the one at Bishan right?:001_302:

I have seen him before, trying to conceive but no luck.:shyxxx:

Sarah Loh

Hi all, i am doing my confinement now, and would like to introduce my confirnement lady- Aunt Kiau to those who are interested, she is very handworking , do all the house work, cook for the family and take care of baby and myself. she is very hygiene and motherly..those who is interested you may contact her directly at 9094 2456 or 017-7165175 and tell them you want the same service that you provided to Sarah

Medeleine

Hi all!

My Edd is on 30 Aug this year! Currently on my 9 weeks :) Hope my baby can be safe! This my first pregnancy. Pretty paranoid cause i only had MS fduring my 6 and 7 weeks. After which it seems my MS subsides. But currently i am feeling more of fatigue, tired and also frequent dizziness. ):

Sarah Loh

Hi all, i am doing my confinement now, and would like to introduce my confirnement lady- Aunt Kiau to those who are interested, she is very handworking , do all the house work, cook for the family and take care of baby and myself. she is very hygiene and motherly..those who is interested you may contact her directly at 9094 2456 or 017-7165175 and tell them you want the same service that you provided to Sara

pipilili

hi Medeleine
Welcome to our club. I am also preggy with my #1. Like you, I am equally paranoid over the slightest thing. Well, it's our no. 1, no one can blame us. :001_302:

My EDD should be early Aug. I am in my 12w 4d, but it's not any easier. I got no cravings for food. I still feel like puking. My lower back (pelvic) area hurts so bad that I need to lie down sometimes. I am currently on MC and is thinking if I should work from home instead.

Which gynae are you with? I am with KKH Private Suite.:001_302:

serenepng77

hello everyone!
I am abt 9 weeks now.. EDD 25Aug :)
I am with Dr Tan KT from TPS.. was super impressed by the speed & efficiency of my visit :)
So far so lucky, no MS & puking and no body-aches but have got itchy breast & nipples!!! And also sick quite easily, down with bad flu & cough for past 5 days..
Hope to get to know more mummies in this forum :)

pipilili

serenepng77,

Is this your #1? I am actually running b/w 2 forums with the same nick. (motherhood forum and mummysg) I am going into wk 13 next wk, with #1. I am with Arthur Tseng from TPS. Unlike you, I had bad MS, constipating, backache, spotting etc. You name it, I probably have it. It's so tough to be pregnant but I WILL HANG ON!!!

Welcome to EDD Aug 2011...I hope to see more ppl so that this forum can be more active too.

How are you guys going to celebrate 4 days of CNY (Thur-Sun)?? I am going to parent's home, waiting for ppl to visit cos I don't think I can go out long. *giddy, puking*:001_302:

fursze

Hi all, I am new on this forum and due 9th August. I am with Dr. Tony Tan at Raffles Hospital. 13 weeks tomorrow and going for the Oscar Scan.

I am being a worry wart and thinking too much. Had a miscarriage Sept last year and am just paranoid about everything now. Fingers and toes crossed that all goes fine tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year and to healthy rabbits for all!

Sarah Loh

I am with Dr Kek at Mt E. Anyone with Dr Kek too?

Hi there, i have just delivered my baby girl on 18th Jan by Dr Kek Li Phin, she is such a good and responsible gynae, imaging my water bag broke @ 12 pm and i have called up deliver suite hotline, and to my surprise Dr Kek is stil in hospital, she waiting for me until i rch the hosp which is ard 12 am, at the time my cervix has only dilated by 1.5cm, she visited me at 7am and induced say that i will deliver by 12-1pm, to my surprise, my baby is out by one and she has been accompanied and assist thru out the delivery process, really appreciate and proud to have her as my gynae, would highly recommend her....

miaarose

hi all, my EDD is 5th Aug.
my doc is Dr Wong Mun Tat from thomson. he's a real gentle chap. always smiley and assuring. :)

pipilili

welcome sarah and fursze,

I just started my first day work from home yesterday and the results wasn't too good. I felt faint, cold and shivering after work yesterday. My mum claimed that I am not strong enuff yet.

Now I am at wk 13 but MS hasn't stopped at all. Feeling miserable as CNY is only 2 days from now...:nah:

Sina

Hi, my EDD is 10Aug2011. I just went to gynae at KKH on 28feb. And did my first ultrasound. i don have any MS. But will get a little nauseous when i take car rides.
I wonder how accurate is the EDD...

pipilili

Hello Sina,
Congrats and welcome to our club. Which gynae are you with at KKH? I am with Arthur Tseng.

My EDD is on 3rd but sometimes 7th Aug. I am also confused. I think the accuracy will be during the last trimester ba...:001_302:

serenepng77

hello and Happy Chinese New Year to pipilili & all the mummies-to-be in this thread.. :001_302:
this is my #1 and I am going for my OSCAR test at KK tmr.. Super ultra phobia of needle of anykind, will sure "put up a struggle" tmr..
Just curious, does your tummy shows at 3 months now? How many kilos gained till date and what is the norm? I am watching what i eat and to control the weight dun wanna balloon too big too soon, so far about 3kg :elvis: intending to start some brisk-walking and yoga after the 1st trimester...

angel0210

Hi Mummies...
Just got to know my EDD is 26 Aug 2011 althought online calculator shows 2 Sep 2011.
Am with Dr. Adrian Woodworth.

Gg for my down syndrome test next Friday, any mummies done it? Wats the procedure and cost of it at TMC?

jovin83

Hi all,

Jus to intro, I'm 13 wk and 1 day preg... My Doc is Dr Woo Bit Hua from TiongBahru TMC.
Q is good.. normally I will register and walk ard while waiting for them to call me.

Would like to know when is it a good time to go for all the shopping???
Pretty stress up since have to fork out a sum of $ from time to time. So thot, I might wanna spread out the spendings for big items like pram, pump and clot...

To Angel,

I'm going for the test tml. He quote me abt 300++ for the test.
Hope this helps.. :D

Last edited: