EDD Aug 2011

happyeliz

Hi all mtbs, recently I'm not sleeping well n ended up yawning and yawning at work :(
Partly because I'm hungry , wake up for food, partly because of urinating .... I think I will standby a tin of formula milk for baby .. What brand is good? Similac?
Pipilili: how many sessions did you signed and how much? My colleagues signed at rustic ??? Don't know how yo spell ..

happyeliz

Lovely26: wow u still can travel to jb? Envious u :) now I'm like old grandma like that energy level very low, feeling tired easily .... Where so you shop In jb?

engel

Use the brand that your hospital uses as long as baby is fine with it.

Argh... I can't sleep as well....:(

sallylim0076

BEWARE of services from Website Disabled
All mothers please beware of the service provider of this company.

I signed up a confinement nanny service with this company recently and had a very bad experience with them. The lady in charge was Ms Manissa Hp no 81014039 who is also a massage therapist. Ms Manissa charged me $2600 for 30days for 24hrs service but she never keep to her word. She assigned a nanny, Ms Lyna who is very problematic and has many personal problems. Always have issues at home and cannot work. On 2 occasions during my confinement period, I asked Ms Manissa for replacement because the nanny,Ms Lyna had to leave to attend to personal matters. As written in the contract, Manissa has to replace but did not do so.

After 3 weeks, the nanny ran away in the middle of the night and did not inform me or my husband. We woke up to our babies cries and she was missing. She left my babies unattended. Very irresponsible an unreliable! When I inform Ms Manissa to replace or refund she just ignore me till today! How rude!
Instead of confronting me, she told her boyfriend or some guy, Mr Raden to talk to me to tell me that the contract has ended. I didn't even sign a contract with this guy. He may be some crook for all I know.

Before receiving her payment she came over to my house a few days after i came home from hospital acting like she is visiting me and concern about me. IN reality, she just want her money. After she received her money and the nanny started giving me problems, Ms Manissa just hide and dont't even have the courtesy to come to my house and apologise or confront us to provide a solution. Instead, she just hide and ignore us and arrogantly said her company is still very good. She still advertise for her massages.

Until today, Ms Manissa still owes me money for the days that the nanny disappear and did not come to work. Ms Manissa is truly a bad service provider. Only nice before receiving $$. Not a sincere person and definitely not trustworthy.

I signed up with her thinking that maybe can give a try to a Malay company cos I prefer Malay cooking during my confinement. Unfortunately, this particular Malay lady and her friends or employees are an embarrassment to the Malay community. Not only she took our $$ she also gave me stress and no rest. Instead of resting, I have more work to attend to.

Ms Manissa also provides massages. She is a a certified therapist but with an attitude like that I will NOT recommend anyone to sign up with her. The company address she gave also doesn't exist. Not sure if she actually has an office or not. I think she has an Ali Baba company.​

Exactly!!! Reali tough for working mom......i was like yawning away half the time in office. Then my lovely boy is kicking happily in my tummy....lol. 3rd Trimester is the most tiring period....so let's remind ourself to rest as much as possible. Going to ask my gynae to write me MC this Sat to rest next week.
My gal forever same time 2am-4am damn active in me....I would be sleeping and when she kicks I would wake up. The worse is when she rolls over to change position. DAMN PAIN! So i would be like "thanks ah Michaela (my baby girl's name)." I am wondering how on earth do ppl with twins stand it...2 of them inside lei.

I am 30 weeks now but I look like just 16 weeks only...ARGH. is that a good thing? lol. my aunties say i still walk like a kid and walk like as if i am not pregnant cos i dun look bulky at all. But my baby as according to the gynae is measuring larger den 77% of babies (american standard) somemore... But I just dun look pregnant. I look chubby only. going to 8 months already still lidat. I was standing beside another fellow pregger at kiddy palace today...she's 8 months and she is more den double my size...and she tot i was just 3 months until i told her i was just 2 weeks under her she shock. LOL.

jovin83

My gal forever same time 2am-4am damn active in me....I would be sleeping and when she kicks I would wake up. The worse is when she rolls over to change position. DAMN PAIN! So i would be like "thanks ah Michaela (my baby girl's name)." I am wondering how on earth do ppl with twins stand it...2 of them inside lei.
Hey.. I heard from friends we can wake the baby up in the day by hitting ur tummy slightly to wake the bb up. And hopefully by nightfall, she will be able to sleep better :D u can try this. :D

Hey.. I heard from friends we can wake the baby up in the day by hitting ur tummy slightly to wake the bb up. And hopefully by nightfall, she will be able to sleep better :D u can try this. :D
WAH. what i heard is when u hit, the womb will shake and it will become more comfy for her to sleep..=.=

Lovely26

Lovely26: wow u still can travel to jb? Envious u :) now I'm like old grandma like that energy level very low, feeling tired easily .... Where so you shop In jb?
My energy level is declining too (tired half the time) but we travel to JB by our own car so still alright la. :) I am not sure whereabout, if m not wrong it's around Bukit Indah. The shop is big selling all the baby stuff.........I also found some items were sold in Kiddy Palace selling in Malaysia and price is 50% difference.

Lovely26

Hey.. I heard from friends we can wake the baby up in the day by hitting your tummy slightly to wake the baby up. And hopefully by nightfall, she will be able to sleep better :D you can try this. :D

Hahaha.....my bb kicks constantly like every 1 - 2hrs interval. - -"" Zzzzzzz But it's a good sign to feel the kick except that sometimes can be a shock especially when he kick super hard in the tummy. Can feel the stomach vibrates lor......hahaha.

I was told that baby boys are more active.....not sure how true but seems that baby girls are super active also.

Lovely26

WAH. what i heard is when u hit, the womb will shake and it will become more comfy for her to sleep..=.=
Eh.....actuali what you mentioned is logical also leh. Hrd from my friend that when we are moving around, bb will go to sleep because of the bouncing effect in our tummy. This explains why, baby sleeps longer on the spring bouncer when they are born.

Lovely26

My gal forever same time 2am-4am damn active in me....I would be sleeping and when she kicks I would wake up. The worse is when she rolls over to change position. DAMN PAIN! So i would be like "thanks Michaela (my baby girl's name)." I am wondering how on earth do ppl with twins stand it...2 of them inside lei.
hahaha.....O i like your gal's name. I have not thought of any name for my little boy yet. Shall start soon.

jovin83

Not sure leh.. I go for prenatal class they got teach us the "soft touch" to wake and intereact with the bb.. some how she say is like hitting it slightly...from down to up then the bubble in the water bag will wake the BB.. hahah If I do pay enough attention.. shld be like this :D

citrella

I intend to clear my annual leave during the National Day week to stay at home to rest. Then start my 16 weeks maternity leave straight away. It should be until end December 2011 and I intend to utilise the 6 days childcare leave.

So that means I go back to work only in Jan 2012.

Lovely26

I intend to clear my annual leave during the National Day week to stay at home to rest. Then start my 16 weeks maternity leave straight away. It should be until end December 2011 and I intend to utilise the 6 days childcare leave.

So that means I go back to work only in Jan 2012.
So nice that you have leave to clear. I left with about 81/2 leave this year and don't intend to clear them all this year. But will request my gynae to write me 1 week MC to rest at home b4 delivery close to my EDD so that i can carry forward my 8n1/2 days to the next year.

Thereafter, i can begin with my ML (3 n 1/2 mths).....most likely back to work in Nov 2011. There are holidays in both Nov and Dec so, kinda alrite. Considering of 6 days child care leaves for me to clear in Nov/Dec + balance leaves from ML, should be enough ba.

Last edited:
Not sure leh.. I go for prenatal class they got teach us the "soft touch" to wake and intereact with the bb.. some how she say is like hitting it slightly...from down to up then the bubble in the water bag will wake the BB.. hahah If I do pay enough attention.. shld be like this :D
LOL...i shall try...most of the time she responds to movie sounds....ALWAYS damn active when I watch movie in the theatre...=.= Movie addict like mummy. Haven come out already 'watch so many movies...I think i watch so many CSI until when she comes out, if she cries non stop i on CSI she'll stop crying. LOL. Maybe stop crying to the sound of bad piano playing...cos i am a piano teacher. haha.

hahaha.....O i like your gal's name. I have not thought of any name for my little boy yet. Shall start soon.
LOL i tot of the name when she was 18 weeks only. LOL. So in all my blogs and diary entries i use that name. But i haven settled on the spelling yet. Too many variations.

JocelynYL

Hi All,
I'm new to this forum. My EDD in August too... We have not think off the name for my baby gal... :shyxxx: Thinking to look for feng shui master to get her name... :001_302:
Any recommendation for the feng shui master for baby names?
Thanks a lot :tlaugh:

I got my CL from GPLS too.. but wondering should I get their Jamu post natal massage since it's almost same price as Origin...Can give some suggestions?

crazycat

Hi Jocelyn... I'm also with GPLS and.. was wondering to either take their jamu massage or the one from origins jamu... both about the same price but origins jamu for freebies wo... =P

JocelynYL

Hi Jocelyn... I'm also with GPLS and.. was wondering to either take their jamu massage or the one from origins jamu... both about the same price but origins jamu for freebies wo... =P
Hi cazycat,
Yeah.. Seems like there is no feedback from GPLS jamu massage..haha... :Dancing_wub:more freebies from Origin.. I'm still consider how many sessions should I take up.. What about you?

Is anyone going to deliver at Mount A?

Last edited: