EDD Aug 2011

engel

I think pipilili was to b induced today... Hope her delivery went well....

All I can remember abt my #1 was I was laughing too much to feel kancheong... Hehe;
my guy was busy multitasking, taking photos, switching cammies, smsing close friends for updates and trying to find his coke can in delivery room all the while trying to support my delivery... Look too comical...:/ .... Hope #2 goes smoothly as well...

Pipi, if Gynea gives go ahead for induction , then why not ..:) He/she should b better at giving u the pros and cons bah...

jessmummy

hellooooo i havent been logging in :-( as usual been out and about... no access to lappy.. hehe
how are u all feeling??
last night had some contractions.. later gg to see gynae and see what she says

ooo pipilili getting induced yest.. i was guessing tt from her lack of updates..
cant wait to hear u ladies start updating! :)

jovin83

Jessmummy, how are you? Also going to pop soon.. sorry cant really rem the edd. Thanks to my poor memory...

Hi to all other mummies, today just started my ML... got the nesting feel. Went taka and Tangs to see wat else I am short of. Hmm nothing.. shopping is boring without purchase hahaha.. wonder when he wanna come out. I wonder wat can I do tml.. please bb... come out on mon. Till now i still dun kno the feeling od contractions, I think either skin too thick or I'm really a dumb mummy :(

jessmummy

jovin mummy... the doc nv ask me to check in.. say monitor first.. if persist directly go hosp.. we'll see tonight.. hubby not home but dad is hehe..
my edd is roughly on 14th.. but having strong feeling of it to be sooner.. water retention no more.. if these two nights nothing happen im gonna reward myself w some captain america eye candy loll
how u feeling?ml start yet??

jessmummy

jovin mummy... the doc never ask me to check in.. say monitor first.. if persist directly go hospital.. we'll see tonight.. hubby not home but dad is hehe..
my edd is roughly on 14th.. but having strong feeling of it to be sooner.. water retention no more.. if these two nights nothing happen im gonna reward myself w some captain america eye candy loll
how you feeling?ml start yet??

ohh and pipilili popped!!!! cant wait to hear story of her princess <3

pipi

just to share, im not quite feeling myself today. i had a bloody/brown-ish dischage today and i feel like fainting ever since. having tightening in my tummy, but i don't know if it's braxton hicks or contractions. i having bad backaches too. i dont know why feel like something is wrong :(

pipi

but i'm not due till 24th august. isit normal ? should i go labor ward or call them and ask first ? this is my 2nd but it's total different when i had my 1st :/ but i had my 1st at 38weeks on the dot. is this the sign or labor or false alarm ? :/

jessmummy

hmm but ure past 37w already.. so its anytime now... and they say 2nd one normally come earlier... better to call and check ba.. at least saves you from the stress frm all the guessing

pipi

ya hor. but i've went to labor ward 2 times already in this pregnancy :/ because of abdominal pain and one diarrhea. but this time feels a bit different, i feel like something is wrong ley. aiyo, shall call labor ward later.

engel

Pipi..... I think it's bloody discharge...:/ .... Admission man... Then give Us the gd news...:)

jovin.... U were in orchard? Haha... Am still here, having dinner now... Bloody hell... spend money in ELC again... Hiaz.... This płace is just full of temptations... Hahaha...

Purpeace

Hi Pipi,

I think you can call to ask the nurse if its time to admit by describing your experiences.

Otherwise, you can monitor if you have regular contractions. If yes can go labour ward straight. Cause i read somewhere having the 'show' doesnt mean immediate labour unless its accompanied by regular contractions.

Meanwhile, keep a positive mind, stay relax and rest. All the best to you. :)

engel

So 2 popped so far.... I wonder abt the rest who seldom log in nowadays.... Hmmzzz

jovin ure due on Monday? I think I'm gonna have another OD baby... Hiazzz

jess.... Dont worry abt cpt america, gd mOvie... BuT eye candywise... I think thor was better... Lol.....chris Evans looked better in fantastic 4.....

jessmummy

haha engel aww then i think my lil one wont be so excited.. she loved thor loll
my mum has been making me go here and there since ml started.. hehe tts y ive been offline! this forum quite mobile unfriendly also lahh

jessmummy

haha engel aww then i think my lil one wont be so excited.. she loved thor loll
my mum has been making me go here and there since ml started.. hehe tts y ive been offline! this forum quite mobile unfriendly also lahh

szecare

Hi all
I am new here, currently 37 weeks, EDD will be on 27 Aug, but doc say might be early..First time mum, very nervous. Doc is Joycelyn Wong from TMC, very sweet and gentle lady:)

engel

Crap.... Having cramps every 5-10 mins.... Gonna go to labour ward, just waiting for my guy to pick me up.... Arghzzzzz....