EDD Aug 2011

kimyen

Gynae advised that baby is gonna b big and VBAC is not advisable.
Advise to prepare to go for C-section next week.

Was thing of going TMC but do not know how muc cash I need to fork out.

hakisumi

Hmm..my #1 boy was induced on the edd date itself
As my #2 girl now..suppose to be on fri..seems still comfy..likely to
Induce on wed..

So I think ultimately is v individual when bb when cum out..
When it's time... It's here!! Lololol

My EDD was 4th of august..but baby girl decided come on 18th of july...needed to be vacuum out due to heartrate dropping. I push 5 mins and she was out! But I had to be cut cos the vacuum couldn't fit in. and the stitches hurt like mad...walk from my bed to toilet (2m) i took 10 mins. IT WAS THAT PAINFUL..giving birth is not pain..its the AFTER birth that kills...omg...

kimyen

Advise to prepare to go for C-section next week.

Any advises???

hakisumi

I agree..for my #1 is the after birth..like I m so scare gg to
Pee but nurse say must pee.. Den n the go big biz part..tat 1 also fear factor.. I ask every1 dun disturb me..
Let me take my own sweet time......

But for my #1 is v smooth..hope this #2 also the same..unlikely a national day baby I guess (todae aldy 9aug)
Keep hvg small lil cramps..ahyo..like so deceiving but yet it's nth..omg... Lololol

kimyen

I kept having cramps since yesterday.
Wanted a 8 Aug baby but not possible liao.

I agree..for my #1 is the after birth..like I m so scare gg to
Pee but nurse say must pee.. Den n the go big biz part..tat 1 also fear factor.. I ask every1 dun disturb me..
Let me take my own sweet time......

But for my #1 is v smooth..hope this #2 also the same..unlikely a national day baby I guess (todae aldy 9aug)
Keep hvg small lil cramps..ahyo..like so deceiving but yet it's nth..omg... Lololol

szecare

Hi Kimyen, I am going to TMC for natural,if you applied for FBI then got 10% discount.. They told me^^ total CPF can only use $2100, the rest need cash..
Advise to
prepare to go for C-section next week.

Was thing of going Thomson Medical Center but do not know how muc cash I need to fork out.

hakisumi

I jus had a brown discharge..called my gynae..ask me to admit hospital if got pain..now I relax 1st..cz no pain nor contraction

Last edited:

PiggyHui

i popped!! checked in after yumcha at 11.. then strapped to ctg.. was in agony.. nurse still asked me to contain myself.. i say i need to shit!!! they keep saying my face machiam another few hours.. then checked.. 8cm dilated..quickly push to delivery ward and bb out in 30mins! natural w gas :)
Wow that was very fast... Congrats! Hope mine can be that fast too...

PiggyHui

Alessandria showed up at 2009 weighing in at 3.4kg,51 cm .... anyways, it's so not true that #2s would b faster labour n delivery.... Pain started at 3am Friday.... :( pushing took me 2 hrs ; compared to a 6 hr labour and 1 hr pushing for Adriana..... Thanks for all the well wishes:)....

All the best to everyone! Soon man! Soon!!! Then maybe one day we can all meet up:) Including Jess! Though ure in hk....:)
WOW congrats!...

I am so scared of the pain that i going to have.Already in 39 weeks, no sign of my baby wanting to come out.
Once i say Stomachache, next question he ask "BABY wan come out le ar"...Actually i jus want to go toilet.... >.<
He seems so excited waiting for baby to come out.
Hubby asking baby to pack up and come out for national day LOL...

Going to see gynae again tomorrow.

Last edited:

Littlemomos

Hi,

congrats to all aug mummies out there! I'm a 3rd time mummy n juz popped my no.3 on 02/08, Edd was 12/08. Indeed, I agreed that the pain aft birth is really terrible when there's stitches down There! Real pain in the ass! Wish all gd luck too! Cheers to having the most wonderful gift on earth! Btw, bf is another headache for me aft delivering n seriously envied all who r successful. I'm trying to persevere....

engel

Hi,

congrats to all aug mummies out there! I'm a 3rd time mummy n juz popped my no.3 on 02/08, Edd was 12/08. Indeed, I agreed that the pain aft birth is really terrible when there's stitches down There! Real pain in the ass! Wish all gd luck too! Cheers to having the most wonderful gift on earth! Btw, bf is another headache for me aft delivering n seriously envied all who r successful. I'm trying to persevere....

All the best!!.... I'm also dying with the breastfeeding, gave up while with #1, gonna tahan for #2...
nipples already blistered now...:(... Hiaz... Trying to keep up with the pumping....

hakisumi

I think my water bag broke?

It's a v slow leaking..when go sit on toilet..it's clear n dun smell like urine..
I change my u.w n liner 3x..in 1 hr..I m nw waiting to b v sure...I dun wan rush to hospital bcz of I sensitive..I shld ve an appt an 930am ltr..either I can wait till den or go admit hospital 1st..

Any 1 experience same thing? Or advise?

miaarose

I think ur water bag broke! U can wait until 9.30am but contractions may come soon and it may be too painful.
I think my water bag broke?

It's a v slow leaking..when go sit on toilet..it's clear n dun smell like urine..
I change my u.w n liner 3x..in 1 hr..I m nw waiting to b v sure...I dun wan rush to hospital bcz of I sensitive..I shld ve an appt an 930am ltr..either I can wait till den or go admit hospital 1st..

Any 1 experience same thing? Or advise?