EDD Aug 2011

jovin83

I read that sometimes mucus plug may be out a week or earlier. Dont check in to hospital too soon. The best indication is regular contraction 15 mins apart or waterbag broke.
Ha ha ha ok ok.. if not I think I will be looking comical...rushing to hospital. Thanks miaarose! Now wait for contraction.. let me go check the hosp bag out again. very gan chiong.. edd is 20 Aug, possible to come out early also right..

kimyen

Yup yup

My EDD is on 28th Aug but understand from prev gynae that my bb may be too bit and may req C-section instead of VBAC.
Sianz ...

Ha ha ha ok ok.. if not I think I will be looking comical...rushing to hospital. Thanks miaarose! Now wait for contraction.. let me go check the hosp bag out again. very gan chiong.. edd is 20 Aug, possible to come out early also right..

kimyen

To me, childbirth is indeed painful but it will be worthwile cos U had yr bb with U for almost 10 months ....
Awaiting his/her arrival is more thrilling ... ....

U will forget the pain when u hear his/her cries ... ....
TRUST ME

:wong19:So excited... I ask gynea, will it be painful.. Hahah he say "YES VERY PAINFUL" this is not comforting at all :(

jovin83

Thanks Kimyen.. I really no idea where all the mummies gets the courage from Seems so easy for u all to get over it. I am worried, not know wat sort of "actions" I'm subject to in the ward. Stay once in KKH due fibriod and wasnt a good experience with all the needles here and there. I hate hospital. Hope I can find the courage from u all.. checking my bag... hope all is in.. :D

kimyen

U delivering @ KKH too???

Me as well.

This is my 1st time with them.

Previously was from TMC, had to downgrade due to financial issues.

Thanks Kimyen.. I really no idea where all the mummies gets the courage from Seems so easy for u all to get over it. I am worried, not know wat sort of "actions" I'm subject to in the ward. Stay once in KKH due fibriod and wasnt a good experience with all the needles here and there. I hate hospital. Hope I can find the courage from u all.. checking my bag... hope all is in.. :D

jovin83

Delivering in TMC. But previously got fibriod during my 3rd mth of pregnancy and when check into TMC, they only had GP with them so they advice me to go KKH instead. Long story... KKH ask me to go for a key hole surgery which may have chance of miscarriage.. I was freaked out. Cry and Cry lor.. all I rem was.. needles and endless tests. When I force discharge on day 3 when to see my TMC gynea, then he told me to keep the fibriod there. I will be ok. No need to remove. So I listen... imagine if i didnt. I wont be here waiting for Bb arrival :D... yup... But in KKH, I stay in their single room... due no room available. Hahaha upgrade from 4 bedded to single :p still i rather they spare me the tests and needles :D

jovin83

Bit Kimyen... dun worry. They are definately more well equipped than TMC.. trust me. The GP ah di... dun kno how to use dopple... i was in pain and hahah hubby almost fainted when the TMC GP ah di is playing with the Dopple. For KKH they have many trainee but the senior doc will be sure to see me in the morning rounds... so Dun worry :D

pipi

hi mummies ^^ i due on 24th August but i'll be induced this coming 15th, which is monday. i'm already 2cm dilated and the doctor insisted to induce me. i'm still having cold feet tho about the inducing. but i think the doctor knows best, right ?

jovin83

hi mummies ^^ i due on 24th August but i'll be induced this coming 15th, which is monday. i'm already 2cm dilated and the doctor insisted to induce me. i'm still having cold feet tho about the inducing. but i think the doctor knows best, right ?
That's fast.. Why my dr never wanna induce me :( I am tired of waiting.

hakisumi

My #2 bb gal is delivered 10aug afternn..weigh 3.62kg..

4++ water bag broke
5++ rch hospital
8+ start epi
3++ contraction still far apart,drip to speed up
4++ ready to push,can feel a pressure at buttock as if wanna fart, push 2 times and my bb gal
Is here!!

Rest well n jia you all mummies
Tk care

szecare

Haiz..i think mine is just false alarm, coz i dun have contraction yet and the reddish discharge not alot...Hope that can deliever tonight!!

jovin83

My #2 baby gal is delivered 10aug afternn..weigh 3.62kg..

4++ water bag broke
5++ rch hospital
8+ start epi
3++ contraction still far apart,drip to speed up
4++ ready to push,can feel a pressure at buttock as if wanna fart, push 2 times and my baby gal
Is here!!

Rest well n jia you all mummies
Tk care
I like that!! Ha ha feels like farting.. Yar tends to get abit gassy inside.

Purpeace

Congrats Hakisumi. Another bundle of joy arrived. :)

I am going for CTG tomorrow morning which i think its kinda unnecessary. Is it only TMC patients have to do that? My first pregnancy from Mt E gynae never mention anything about doing CTG... been hoping baby can pop before tomorrow so i can skip this test... but still... Zzzzzzz.

By the way, how do you gers know how many cm dilated you are 2-3 weeks in advance of your EDD and that you needed to be induce cause its already 2 or 3 cm dilated? My gynae never check on that for the past few weeks that i visited him... ??