EDD August 2013

i called and enquire abt this FBI thingy. sound good to me. Thanks for the info.

will sign up online, coz my next appt is 16 Feb, tats my OSCAR scan date. so must sign up before then can use the discount for OSCAR scan.

too bad my gynae is not one of the participating doc. if not more worth it. LOL...
My gyane also never participate, after you sign up, email them to ask for your receipt and membership number, use this receipt and show it to the cashier for Oscar payment. Discounts will be given.

if sign up for cordlife, there will be 550.00 discounts given which makes it real attractive and cheapest as compared to stemcord.

With those bags and 3books given + 100.00 discount upon admission for delivery is already more than the $$$ paid exclude other discounts.

mayakamrsfoo

Wow, I thought I am the odd one out here. I see all the mummies here are going through the vomiting phase. Me now 9 week 1 day also never experience vomiting at all. There are a few times I feel like I almost puke but in the end nothing. Last week got bad headache & nausea start from afternoon till evening. This week like no symptoms at all! Don't know to cry or to be happy, coming Monday then get to go for my very 1st appointment. I started to have alot of negative thoughts........

I have been having light spotting for last few days, is it alright? Should I be worried? Sigh........

Poor mummies, guess im luckier till now 12 week i haven vomit before....my baby not too picky i guess but only like small meals. Haha..
If Keep vommiting must remember to drink more water....

Last edited:

babykling

mayakamrsfoo:752012 said:
Wow, I thought I am the odd one out here. I see all the mummies here are going through the vomiting phase. Me now 9 week 1 day also never experience vomiting at all. There are a few times I feel like I almost puke but in the end nothing. Last week got bad headache & nausea start from afternoon till evening. This week like no symptoms at all! Don't know to cry or to be happy, coming Monday then get to go for my very 1st appointment. I started to have alot of negative thoughts........

I have been having light spotting for last few days, is it alright? Should I be worried? Sigh........

Poor mummies, guess im luckier till now 12 week i haven vomit before....my baby not too picky i guess but only like small meals. Haha..
If Keep vommiting must remember to drink more water....
Hi mayakamrsfoo, spotting in early tri is common but it is not normal. How much is ur spotting? Did u experience any cramps on ur lower abdomen? It is better to have it checked out by doc. I had spotting when i was in my 7 weeks and was given 9 days of hospitalization leave to lie in bed and rest. Take care and dont carry or lift anything.

Hi mayakamrsfoo, spotting in early tri is common but it is not normal. How much is ur spotting? Did u experience any cramps on ur lower abdomen? It is better to have it checked out by doc. I had spotting when i was in my 7 weeks and was given 9 days of hospitalization leave to lie in bed and rest. Take care and dont carry or lift anything.
Mayakamrsfoo, i agree with babykling, you should see a doc. why dun you call the doc and ask if he can see u earlier?

Paigepaige

Well, i'm fine with it for now.. anyway i havent tried other products so cannot compare. it has a very strong cocoa scent (not coconut!) - very chocolative
When should we start applying? From second trimester onwards? Anyway, wanna clarify something! Is it good to drink those peel fresh fruit juice(i love the carrot appe ones) brought from the supermart?

mayakamrsfoo

Called the clinic this morning, nurse managed to slot me in tomorrow morning 9:30am. Meanwhile, she wants me to go on bedrest today. :(

Snakemummy26:752083 said:
Mayakamrsfoo, i agree with babykling, you should see a doc. why dun you call the doc and ask if he can see u earlier?

BDPANDA

Mayakamrsfoo, if your spotting have been afew days think u shld go see a doctor asap. Vomitting i guess every mummies is different..i heard most mummies will follow their own mum, my mum last time pregnant also nv vomit before. :)
im starting to apply clarin strech mark cream..quite good no smell and not too sticky.

wlilian

Jealous of u all. At least ur baby is picy to certain food only. Mine seems to be my tyrant. Refusing to let me eat anything.milo, water, noodles, rice, bread all vomit out. I am at a loss of what to eat already. Started since 7weeks and now at 11 weeks and i am still like that.
Like what yiserene says...eat fruits..it helps alot...

babykling

Called the clinic this morning, nurse managed to slot me in tomorrow morning 9:30am. Meanwhile, she wants me to go on bedrest today. :(
Yeap. That is what I did for the whole of my 9 days as well. Look at it this way, it is a mummy's priviledge to sleep and sleep. :)
In the meantime, don't worry so much. Everything will be ok.

I a having a bad sore throat today, I don't want to take medication, what can I do?

the bad sore throat combo with my morning sickness that makes me feels extremely terrible.

Paigepaige

I a having a bad sore throat today, I don't want to take medication, what can I do?

the bad sore throat combo with my morning sickness that makes me feels extremely terrible.
I think stripsils is ok to consume? Can try. and drink lots of water if you can :)

Doesn't work for me! I've exhausted my energy to try whatever food I think is good.. Baby just hate it when I eat. Lol
babykling... now me same as you liao. eat liao vomit... biang eh..... last night vomit got a bit blood... went doc today, got some anti vomit pills and pills to reduce the acid in my gastric.... dying liao.... i see food i scared..jiat lat..

babykling

Snakemummy26:752995 said:
babykling... now me same as you liao. eat liao vomit... biang eh..... last night vomit got a bit blood... went doc today, got some anti vomit pills and pills to reduce the acid in my gastric.... dying liao.... i see food i scared..jiat lat..
Haha.. me too! Food is like my vomit activator. Haha.. my doc advice me to take smaller mouthful to prevent swallowing air. After i vomit i will try to eat abit. If really cannot get anything down, dont force. What is the name of ur anti vomit pills? Mine doesnt work leh..

lynntoh

Haha.. me too! Food is like my vomit activator. Haha.. my doc advice me to take smaller mouthful to prevent swallowing air. After i vomit i will try to eat abit. If really cannot get anything down, dont force. What is the name of ur anti vomit pills? Mine doesnt work leh..
im also having problems with eating already =( cant take very oily food now....man.... torture to someone who loves to eat like me!!!!!

the vomit pills that Dr Tham gave me no use. i visit a GP, told him i pregnant, he gave me Dimenate... say its safe. but super drowsy lor.. but it works. he also gave me Famotidine, thats to reduce the acid in my gastric. it works like magic. lol!!!