EDD August 2014

gabby25

superbaby2014:858297 said:
I am seeing gynae in kk under private but was nt prescribed with fish oil. sob sob. any recommended brand of fish oil?
I think is still early to consume fish oil. I asked my gynae during my early feb visit, he say he will prescribe in later weeks.

gabby25

ervinnabrady:858354 said:
Hey gers.. the singapore motherhood forum has a fb grp 4 august mummies. Want me to add u ? Let me knw with ur email add
Hi, what the group name? Thanks

happymummi

I have been taking fish oil prior getting pregnant. Recently switched to the ones more suitable for pregnancy as the DHA level is higher. Most of my friend's gynea started them on fish oil ard week 13. I believe we can start taking already as the baby's brain is starting to develop.

I think is still early to consume fish oil. I asked my gynae during my early feb visit, he say he will prescribe in later weeks.

I think can be done the other way as well. We join tge group and adminstrator approve it. As some of our setting you may not be able to add us too.

The group name is 14 milocereal 08?
Yup.. not too sure. All i knw is someone send u an invite den u go to ur email and accept d invite :) Yes 14 Milocereal 08

gabby25

I have been taking fish oil prior getting pregnant. Recently switched to the ones more suitable for pregnancy as the DHA level is higher. Most of my friend's gynea started them on fish oil ard week 13. I believe we can start taking already as the baby's brain is starting to develop.
Hi happymummi, can u share the fish oil brand? Where do u buy it from? Thanks

gabby25

Hi mummies, any intention to purchase maternity insurance? I have checked, mostly is Investment Link Plan which I do not like it :(