Edd dec 2012

MamaDT

Hello Mummies!

Yup feel my tummy big and yes the lower tummy touches tigh and upper one also keep hitting ribs.. I sit until very rough; legs open quite big, parallel to shoulders.

Dmummy, some mummies felt menses like cramps. I felt it but haven't tell my Gynae... Tml is the checkup. :) think u gotta monitor ur intervals yah :)

Cherry Blossom, thanks for checking on the nipple thingy and massaging of the boobs :)
I think I better do some massage and hope there's BM! :) oh yah, are u bringing cotton wool to hospital? Coz I heard there's charges if u ask for second roll of cotton wool. But what is it use for after delivery in hospital? Any idea?

Momopeachgal & Mreow Mreow: I had teh peng this morning too... Wooottt
and Momo, I am sooo gg to buy 200g of ham later so I can have baked ham and melted cheese with toasted bread for tn's supper and tml's breakfast! Haha yummmm

My hip is considered not small for my height haha but I don't know how big is considered big. :p

Sze Sze, all the best for your C-sect! :)

Luckystar: managed to psycho ur hubby on asking ur mil or mum to stay over for more than a month to help u with baby care?

Yes baby very active once again these few nights and days... Lol I've actually done the count of a day and it can be between 20-30 times from 9am - 10pm. Lol

Rinabasit: hope u have more rest so that ur bp won't rise up.. :)

Mizzyeika: yah tell ur bb to chiong if u can't tahan anymore... :) remember to share ur birth story here though :p

Have a good evening all!

Luckystar

MamaDT
My hubby still psycho meh !! He now asking me to leave job to look after baby!! Says can manage with one salary !! But I said no I need to keep my job !!

Btw I'm getting a second opinion at another gynae today , just a general check up !! Hope all goes well :)

MamaDT

Hmmm I think u really love ur job... Let him know how u feel Abt ur job :) and tell him u want ur mum or mil to stay for at least 6 mths can? Heeeheee

lovepixie

Hi momopeachgirl ,
Dry shampoo I got the spray type from Étude house lol from all places. It is not effective to make ur hair voluminous so I thought its best to use with the powder type from Watson/Guardian. Sephora got a variety of dry shampoo spray n powder type but I'm waiting my sis to get it for me so I haven't reviewed it yet. Btw if u want review ill find the link n pm u later. I saw it in Tried n Tested from clicknetwork.tv before I ask my sis to help me buy.

Hi Sze Sze ,
U want the abdominal binder for c-sect or the slimming type? I think best to buy in hospital that u gonna give birth after consulting physiotherapist. I learnt that from my antenatal class got a lot of type of binder. And u only know how comfy it fits u after c-sect. Also I think u get to try in hospital pharmacy. I love Yishun KTPH pharmacy the most hahaha

MamaDT
Oh I never thought of bringing cos I thought Tmc will want US to use theirs. Maybe I'll bring some. One use of it is time I think is clean the nipples. Then other uses I dunno.

Some of u mentioned that diarrhea is s symptom of labour approaching? Whsts about just poo? I've always been constipated and now worse during pregnancy and even worse these last few weeks towards labour. I poo everyday but not diarrhea and my piles come out! I used to have it but not very big snd not pain de. It so painful now and just a while there's some blood after poo. :( in fact I'm afraid of pooing but no choice stomach pain. I feel like crying lor and makes me more scare cos I heard after natural birth the piles will be worse.

I went to see gp and asked for ointment hope will quickly recover before baby arrive.

I think I will get the binder after I give birth at hospital cos my friend said will know the size better. But hospital scare ex.

MamaDT you are spreading the honey baked ham craze! Now I also feel like eating. I will get Tmr and make breakfast for Thursday! Haha...

Mreow Mreow

Hehe
Momo, I think I'm gonna be overdue cuz I haven't yet experienced those Ligament pains or Pelvic pain that most of u have.

I'm at KK TPS now,
waiting to see Gynae Now so I'm gonna ask him later if I might be overdue base on my theory.
Haha :p

I can still cross my legs and tummy doesn't really touch thigh...
Hmm, maybe u can try to sit up Straighter!! :)

Haiya, every outsider still see me as in 2nd trimester la...

And juz did my routine test.
Omg, I put on 2kg!! :(
*faint
Was hoping to either maintain or lose.
Damn!!
Later c Gynae hopefully he tell me that baby had put on some weight I gained too....
If not it'd be futile!
Hahaha

Sze sze

Lovepixie, I want the type use right after c-sect, I saw 2 types in guardian...
i know some hospitals dun provide and ask you to buy from pharmacy, and I am sure gleneagle doesn't provide for free, but not sure if we can request for it and they will charge accordingly... I also cannot recall if there is any pharmacy there or not... Haha
Maybe I shall go walk ard gleneagle this fri when I go down for check up...

I din buy any shampoo spray or powder... I bought the Chinese herb to be boiled and use for shower and wipe body

MamaDT

Luckystar, how's ur checkup with new Gynae? Ok?

CherryBlossom, I am not so sure too and I think it's very exaggerating if we have to bring a roll of cotton wool there.... Lol but I read from a thread in this forum where mummies share their experience at TMC... They said everything also wanna charge even for the 2nd roll of cotton wool... I wonder why they need so much cotton wool for... Haha I also cannot think of any use except for cleaning our nipples... Tt's y asking u if u are bringing.. Haha
Oh.. I hope ur piles go away soon yah else pain pain siah... :(
And yup I've bought my honey baked ham! Ready to have it for supper later. Haha oops pai seh to have tempted u as well! :p hahha but it's nice haha

Mreow Mreow, how's ur checkup? Don't worry 3 weeks gain 2 kg sounds ok to me... Ur baby shd have gained a good weight yah :) maybe u can check with the nurses there about ur nipples :)

Can't wait to see baby tml! :) hope he gains a good weight! :)

lizasaifi

Hey mummies! Gd evening! Great news tdy! My princess Nurin is at hm already! Hee hee was discharged this afternoon. Her weight is now 1.945kg. She's now sleeping so tightly by my side. :D
Can't wait for all u mummies turn to have ur babies in ur arms. Hope to hear d first birth stories when I come in again ya.
Take care mummies n have a safe n smooth delivery! Hugs for all :)

MamaDT

Hi Liza, that's nice! Ur princess is finally home! :) Home sweet home and u can embrace her all u want haha nice! ^^ Thanks babe for your wishes! Hope all mummies go through smooth delivery! :)

Mreow Mreow

Liza, awesome news!! :D
So happy for u that u can finally bring Baby Nurin Back!! :D
Time to devote all ur time to her! :D
Next tym u visit most prob a mummy has popped already!! :)

Luckystar

Liza, so happy for you. It's such a relief I must say to hold your baby in your arms , can't wait for our turns :)
God Bless little Nurin !!

lovepixie

Great news Liza, what's baby Nurin's gestational age now? So happy for u.

Hi Cherryblossom,
Ointment not working as well as the bullet pill that need to stuff inside. Perhaps ask ur gynae abt it?

Hi Mreow Mreow.
Haha no symptom also can guess overdue.

Hi MamaDT
What abt the very frequent hardening of tummy. Considered BH? No mucus plug, no bloody show but got some muscle pull dunno is contraction or not?

Luckystar

Momopeachgal , MamaDT
My exp with the second gynae was much better today. She is really hands on ; she did the swab to check for GBS , and also checked baby engaged or not . She told me baby is engaged but not descended as yet. Also she found that I had a fungal infection , quite a lot, and that would have been bad for a normal delivery. She's given me meds for that . I can't believe my gynae did not detect this , or even if he did detect, he didn't treat me for this.
Also the new gynae told me that my baby was big sized , it was already measuring about a week ahead. So it measures 37 weeks at 36 weeks now. So if I wait till 40weeks the baby might be too big for natural delivery . So would be a good idea to induce at 38 weeks.

Net net gave us a lot to think about.

Luckystar

MamaDT
Oh I never thought of bringing cos I thought Tmc will want US to use theirs. Maybe I'll bring some. One use of it is time I think is clean the nipples. Then other uses I dunno.

Some of u mentioned that diarrhea is s symptom of labour approaching? Whsts about just poo? I've always been constipated and now worse during pregnancy and even worse these last few weeks towards labour. I poo everyday but not diarrhea and my piles come out! I used to have it but not very big snd not pain de. It so painful now and just a while there's some blood after poo. :( in fact I'm afraid of pooing but no choice stomach pain. I feel like crying lor and makes me more scare cos I heard after natural birth the piles will be worse.

I went to see gp and asked for ointment hope will quickly recover before baby arrive.

I think I will get the binder after I give birth at hospital cos my friend said will know the size better. But hospital scare ex.

MamaDT you are spreading the honey baked ham craze! Now I also feel like eating. I will get Tmr and make breakfast for Thursday! Haha...
Cherry blossom
Did you try fibogel for constipation ?
It is not a good idea to get constipation at this stage. And the hemorrhoids would be painful.

Lucky star

Nope I didn't. I take prune juice and doc gave me syrup to soften my stools but I don't dare take today cos I'm scare of pooing so fast... haha. I think it's cos I''ve been taking too much heaty food hence piles develop and got mouth ulcer too. :( Ya know it's not a good time now but no choice only hope it heal and be less painful.

Cos I'm seeing gp today she don't give insert one in case not gd. So just ointment. Will check with my gynae this Fri. :)

Mreow Mreow

Hi all!
I'm back from Gynae checkup!
Now at Mustafa eating Indian Food!! :D

Here's my LONG update.......

Doc pressed my Tummy, said she's engaged!! :D :D

Baby is growing well @ 2.8kg.

He ask bout my Birth plan.
He's Fine wif me prefering Natural birth w/o epidural first
so he let me try to c if I can tahan the pain! :)
Let me decide till I'm 5cm dilate.
He also said that most of his mummies succumb to Epi in the end!

However,
he say most probably no choice he will do the episiotomy cuz our Asian Vags can't open to so big for the baby.
Initially I rather have a natural tear than be Cut ma...
Damn... Ouch :(

He also said
1) sHe'll be over 3kg at birth.
2) next wk at 38wk will do Cervix check .
3) I'm ready to Pop,
(OMGGG)
But won't be this wk on my 37th wk
4) after Determine Dilation should be able to tell.
5) could pop anytime during my 38-39+ week.

He did the vaginal swap test.
So pai seh but no choice.
Better get used to him seeing my Bits now first. Haha! :)

He scheduled me for CTG next wk to see how my contractions are like.

!!IMPT INFO!!
Rmb I was having this query?
That y I don't feel pain pelvic pain?
I asked if I might be overdue as I don't have pelvic/ligament pains that most mummies have now.
Or could it be because of my HipSize?

He said "nope, dont feel pain doesnt mean u will be overdue. Yes, u don't have the pain cuz ur Hip is of Good size. The pain is Usually experienced by Women with small hips as their hips need to expand. Actually I think Delivery for u will be quite good & ok and baby should come out easily"

Ahh!
I was quite happy to hear that!! :)
Also happy to hear that I guessed correctly!!
That my hip sure bigger than u all as I'm 1.7m & I don't have the pains u all get!!

Mum & Aunties juz told me that if Hip small, after natural delivery, hip will widen & stay bigger than pre-pregnancy cuz during labour it will open sideways...

Woooo, means u mummies will be shapely and have Hour-glass figure after Labour!!!! :D

Luckystar

Wow Mreow Mreow
That's a whole lot of good news !!!
So next week all set to pop ?
You must be quite excited !! The next birth story might just be yours !!! :)

Mreow Mreow

Hehe,
Luckystar,
Next wk at 38weeks do cervix check la.. :)

Doc say can happen anytime & might be between 38-39+week.

I'm not first!!
The Csec mums will be first!! :)

So late still not asleep?
Its 330am now & I juz fixed up Cot wif Hubby! :)

Nesting instinct....
Wahahaha :D

Mreow Mreow

Cherry blossom, wad is the brand ointment that ur Gynae gave u?

Ya, I think suppositories might be more effective for ur piles but maybe not safe as most have cortisteroids that aren't Gd for preggies...

Is it still very bad Nw?
Pain to walk or sit?

Prune juice doesn't really work right?
U should try fybogel!!