Edd dec 2012

Sze sze

Lovepixie.. Haha... I dunno what haven bought also, anyway will get my husband to buy in case need anything, he is taking leave for the whole week... He scared I too shy to open my mouth to ask help from my mil... Heehee...

Heartsmich.. I bought both disposable diaper n traditional cloth nappies, during confinement, I will let my bb wear disposable diaper, dun want to increase my mil burden for washing the cloth nappies, afterall she needs to take care my confinement food and day time for taking bb also...

momopeachgal, ya, we just prepared the worst case lah... In fact, we think maybe 2-3k after medisave if no complications.... "Pray hard for no complications !!!"

lovepixie

Hi ladies one advise I got from my new gynae is that to make labour come naturally , one has to walk , do squats and have sex . Lol!!
I cant have sex due to fungal infection , have to wait for it to clear out. But must walk and squat now. She said I have to do 80 squats a day !!!
Hi Luckystar ,
Wah hv exciting sex to induce is better than drugs to induce haha. Hubby not open for sex at so late pregnancy lol. So I will do squats while mopping the floor. Nowadays stay at home I very hardworking mop the floor hahaha.

Hi MamaDT,
The swap happened even the baby bracelet says different mother name. It's not technology error but human error. Anyway free DNA test. And I think KKH should make the delivery fees free to both moms

lovepixie

Lovepixie.. Haha... I dunno what haven bought also, anyway will get my husband to buy in case need anything, he is taking leave for the whole week... He scared I too shy to open my mouth to ask help from my mil... Heehee...

Heartsmich.. I bought both disposable diaper n traditional cloth nappies, during confinement, I will let my bb wear disposable diaper, dun want to increase my mil burden for washing the cloth nappies, afterall she needs to take care my confinement food and day time for taking bb also...

momopeachgal, ya, we just prepared the worst case lah... In fact, we think maybe 2-3k after medisave if no complications.... "Pray hard for no complications !!!"
Hi SzeSze,
Train hubby to buy Kotex loop and the right kind lol I feel that's the hardest. Else give empty box or bottle to husband n ask him get from Pharmacy. How's the dry shampoo? Hv u bought n tried? The most important is the product suit u. If not when in confinement hard to go shopping n try those.

lovepixie

Momopeachgal:
I bought disposable diapers for night and also cloth diapers for day. How many you bought? I bought 5.... Donno enough anot.... Some bought like 10-20!

Lovepixie:
Wow that's a big baby. Keep talking to baby!
Hi Heartsmich,

Talked to baby to guai guai come out no matter how much she weights. Ask her to kick like how one launch from swimming pool wall and shoot out save me trouble to push lol.

I bought 10 cloth napkin traditional type. 1 modern type with 2 inserts (econapkin). One pack f newborn disposable diaper-napkin for nights or when go out take jab from clinic.

Mreow Mreow

Luckystar, I am glad 2nd Gynae gave u good consultation advises and get the bacteria treated. Like Momopeachgal, wonder y ur 1st Gynae didn't detect the bacteria? Hmmm My goodness...

Mreow Mreow: our bb's weight the same! Haha so u wanna pop next week? Lol

MamaDT,
My baby a little more fatty than yours! hehe...
37weeks @ 2.8kg..Yours 37+3 is 2.74kg? :D

Waa, u really wanna induce ah...
If i were to induce most prob I will succumb to Epidural too...
Hmm, u must be reallly small size with small hips?
since she say 3kg will be difficult for u...

Haha, i will only induce if she is overdue..
So i will let nature take its course! :)

Omg, And I also love Yami yoghurt!!!! :D
last month i also went JPLace for steak! :)

Momo, ur gynae quite fierce man..
Judging on wad his comment to u was regarding u asking Qns..
Omg, If my hubby hear that, he sure confirm change Gynae immed after that... :p

Heartsmich,
welcome to the DEC forum!!
U are finally here! :p
oh, im using only disposable diapers!
Bought Pigeon Disaposable Liners to Line the Diapers before usage..
So can cut down usage of diapers a day by Half... :)

Lovepixie, so how?
U plan to induce ah..?.
I think if u do plan to induce, u should take Epidural!!
Hmm, how bout u juz leave it to naturally take place?
Regarding ur GodMa's thinking about Natural Labour making it loose below, Initially i was also quite worried about it when i first fell pregnant...
But My Hubby say 'No such Thing. Your Muscles will tone back & it will go back to normal. Not like olden times where womean have 7children"
Hehe, so i decide Natural cuz anyway Natural is better for us, Lesser downtime for recovery process!!

OMG, ur mum said Natural is better cuz baby can have massage through Birth canal And U will experience Shiokness Sex cant give!?
Huh..?? :)

Sorry Luckystar,
I got no good makeup artist to recommend! :(
And yes, Sex can help.
Must get Hubby to Ejac inside though.. Semen can help to soften and dilate the cervix..

SzeSze,
wont cotton wool Bits get stuck on Our Nipple tips?
I thought Cloth is better? Like use the Mini Baby Hanky? hahha :)
Cuz Nipple tips are not like Ultra smooth, got small crack and all that?
Later wool stuck and block milk duct!
Haha...

Oh, The other day My hubby pack my Hosp Bag for me already...
I juz nicely order him on what to pack... :p
So ya, Quite ready!
But juz pray that My hubby isnt flying on the day I get Labour signss...
Sian :(

Btw,
I cant find the Maternity Loop Belt in Spore!
I can only see it in JB Jusco...
Any mums saw it selling here?
Been to guardians, watsons & NtUC but to no avail...

MamaDT

Oh this means u are delivering very soon! Haha... actually I've thought of this before.. whether will we meet each other in tmc. .. hopefully will! Then we can go talk to each other. :)

I hoping baby come out first week Dec... that is next week...so I just nice rest a few days then go deliver le. :)

lovepixie

Mreow Mreow,

I oso dunno what my mum mean by that cos I nvr give birth before. Maybe the baby squeezing thru the birth canal can be good to stimulate the whole sex organ. Anyway my mum a bit sot sot wan. She jokingly said it gua. Sumore in front of me n hubby.

Oh Kotex maternity belt only jusco hv. U not going to JB jusco anymore for shopping? Buy 2-3 just in case :)

Sze sze

MamaDT.. I dunno the wipe name... But it is designed for the use to wipe nipple, and safe for bb to suck...

Wah... Good news!! Sound like a lot mummies here are ready to pop!!! Just waiting for dec to come~~
Very soon this thread will be full of birth story...
Heehee~~

MamaDT

Hahhaa Mreow Mreow, think the cotton wool for nipple is Cherry Blossom and I said one... Coz we cannot think of a reason why some mummies can use up one roll of cotton wool in hospital after delivery. What's the use for, any idea? Hahaa

I don't know whether cotton wool will get stuck at nipple but my friends use cotton wool to clean theirs before n after breast feeding. Heee

Cherry Blossom n Mreow , I hope baby comes out anytime now and next week... Hahah naturally then I don't have to think whether I want to induce.... I wish everything goes naturally if possible but I am just afraid I can't push out if I wait for bb till week40 hahaha so doc suggested induce as it is a good weight for our height.. Ermmm I think my hip is bigger than most mummies who are same height as me lah coz I always wish to hide my hips if I can... But of course my hips cannot be compared with anyone taller than me lah... Hahaha
Anyway, doc says good weight for bb to b pushed out for petite mummies are 2.8kg - 3kg... Heehee :) Cherry Blossom, let's hope we meet each other in labourward next week then we can encourage each other! Haha :)

Sze sze

Lovepixie, I bought the Kotex loop and maternity already... Haha... They are available at the ntuc near my house...
i really scare not enough, bought 3 kotex maternity (bring 1 to hospital) plus 1 Kotex loop...
If still not enough, he can go buy because got sample of the packaging already... Lol~~
Lovepixie, I din buy the dry shampoo, plan to use only the Chinese herb... Da Feng Cao...

Mreow mreow, I dun think I will be using cotton wool to wipe nipple, I will use either cotton type of handkerchief or the wipe (if I able to get it this Friday)...

Btw, I still working everyday until Friday morning... Off work in the Friday afternoon in order to go hospital for final check up, admit on the next day (1 dec) to deliver bb.... Like very tight schedule hor.... Hahaha~~
hopefully I can sleep well on Friday night and not getting too excited ah!!!

Last edited:

lovepixie

Hi Sze Sze,
Wah schedule very tight wo. Btw I tried wearing Kotex loop with belt. Wah like wanna sandwich a hotdog bun between ur legs. Also prone to spills if sleep sideways or discharge too much? >.< can't get used to it. Bleh. (~_~;)

allele

Hi! Any good news from our dear mummies yet?

Any early signs from u Lovepixie? 4 days left oh! Hehe.. I decided to stop working from tomorrow onwards coz i think i need to take a good shower from home before going to labour rather than going to hospital straight from my workplace.

So im going to be a hen from tmr onwards and just wait patiently at home for my baby to be hatched! Lol.. I also plan to be induced if nothing happens by this Sun. Im really curious who'll be the first mum to give birth lor! Haha.. Excited excited!

I think as the edd is approaching soon, i started to have these feelings: baby has been with me in my tummy for so long I really gonna miss her so much if she leaves my body; on the other hand I will be able to see and carry my baby very soon! Yay! Omg.. Am i the only one who has this mixed feelings? Sounds so confusing ha..

allele

Lovepixie, I bought the Kotex loop and maternity already... Haha... They are available at the ntuc near my house...
i really scare not enough, bought 3 kotex maternity (bring 1 to hospital) plus 1 Kotex loop...
If still not enough, he can go buy because got sample of the packaging already... Lol~~
Lovepixie, I din buy the dry shampoo, plan to use only the Chinese herb... Da Feng Cao...

Mreow mreow, I dun think I will be using cotton wool to wipe nipple, I will use either cotton type of handkerchief or the wipe (if I able to get it this Friday)...

Btw, I still working everyday until Friday morning... Off work in the Friday afternoon in order to go hospital for final check up, admit on the next day (1 dec) to deliver bb.... Like very tight schedule hor.... Hahaha~~
I can feel your excitement Sze Sze! Im also waiting for my baby to arrive.. Do take good rest and u will get to see ur baby very soon!

lovepixie

Hi Allelle,

No signs yet.. I've been like a hen waiting for eggs to hatch for over 2 weeks now. Occasionally drop over the mall to buy some last minute things to kill the time.
The only thing my MIL observe is my leg has subsided and she said its sign to give birth liao. Lol I wouldn't count on it cos the last time she told me time to give birth n rush me to ER is actually a false alarm

allele

Hi Allelle,

No signs yet.. I've been like a hen waiting for eggs to hatch for over 2 weeks now. Occasionally drop over the mall to buy some last minute things to kill the time.
The only thing my mother in law observe is my leg has subsided and she said its sign to give birth . Lol I wouldn't count on it cos the last time she told me time to give birth n rush me to ER is actually a false alarm
Same here! Now staying at home really makes me feels like a hen waiting for the eggs to be hatched lor! Lol..
Im kinda miss my work place already..it's so boring staying at home.
Maybe later I shall go for simple haircut and get my eyebrow trimmed :p

I guess there are many signs of labour that we need to take note now but most important of all (according to my gynae) if the real labour comes in, the contractions that u r going to experience will be very pain and in regular intervals.

I havent bought baby bath essentials yet. Any advice which brand is gentle and suitable for baby?

Mreow Mreow

Lovepixie, ur MIL is very excited for u la.
And excited herself that she gonna be Granny... :)

Thanks, I'll go Jusco either Tmr or Sat to buy the belt.
Wonder how come Spore don't sell it.
Then how mummies here use it ah...

lovepixie

Allelle,
Consider do facial? My gf told me fast fast do facial then can take first photo with baby with glowing face.. Haha but I can't lie down too long so I did a sitting up facial at Clarins :).
I wanted to do something to my hair. Perhaps braid it up like Africans since cannot wash for 2 weeks. Now hair is half dyed half black shoulder length it's killing me. I want to chop it all off n be like short hair modern mum but my jawline is very strong/square scare not suitable haiz.

Mreow Mreow,
Actually can make own belt? Intimate has maternity loops too so if cant find Kotex brand find intimate brand? My Kotex loop belt got a till free number n address perhaps u can call them ask where got sell.
Kimberly Clark Singapore Pte ltd
3, anson rd #16-01 Springleaf Tower, Singapore 079909
Toll free 1800-4799-547

lovepixie

Oops typo 18004799841

Mreow Mreow,
MIL got 4 granddaughter liao. No grandson yet. So not really excited liao :( I miscarried the first grandson last year >.<

MamaDT

Sze Sze, what time are u doing ur c-sect on Sat? :)
Can feel ur excitement!!! Woot!