Edd dec 2012

dmummy

@heartsmith: yep hubby can stay, i'm at tmc :) not sure about kk.

Mummies finally my princess was born tonight!!!! What a battle, but very joyful look at her face :) my colostrum is out now!! So happy :) with that epidural i tend to be
more relax and the dilation from 3cm to 7cm
only less than 2 hours!!! 7cm to fully dilated within 15 minutes! I push about 45 minutes and there we go my baby is here with me
now... So happy! Jia yo all mummy!

Congrats dmummy!!! Wa dilated so fast! You take good care, Jiayou for confinement. Haha.

I'm now at kkh inserted pill @ 2am. Feel abit menses cramp alr.... Got so fast one anot? Lol my vagina feel very cramp after insert the pill.... Is it normal? Lol

dmummy

Try to rest more ya.. Yes it's normal. Last nite i inserted the pills at 1am. Feel like menses cramp until 4+, started to cramp again from 6am onwards!! Jia yoo heartsmich. I'm latching on my baby now hehe priceless feeling!!!

Mreow Mreow

Congrats and Jiayou on Bfeeding Dmummy!! :)

My gal woke at 230, 330, 430am
For 15-20min feeding.
I'm quite slpy...
*yawn

My milk coming in already.
Can feel my boobs getting fuller and firmer...

SzeSze n Lovepixie, how to prevent engorgement?
Juz keep feeding ah...
When did u both start using pump?

Something wrong with my avent pump.
Milk gets sucked bk into funnel instead of dropping into bottle so I can't use it.. :(

lovepixie

congrats dmummy annd mizzyeika,
welcome to d world of feeding babies from now on lol

mreow mreow,

did u check whether u assembled vcorrectly? the suction cup must b higher than the pump. oh what kind of confinement do u practice? can u sponge bath? if yes u take sponge in slightly cooled but still warm boiled water ( i use herbal sachet - Malay herbs not the da feng cao ) i pour hot water in the sachet n let it cool off.. or u can use lemongrass... beat it on the head and boil some let it cool.. then use the sponge to press n massage on ur breast... milk will either ooze or shoot out depending on ur breast lol...

MamaDT

Mummies!! I am in TMC! Pls wish me luck!!! As of last night dilation is only 1cm! But cramps like mad whole night... Now waiting for doc to come and check see if there's any better news!

Luckystar

Mummies
My baby usually doesn't move much in the last few weeks which I was expecting as the baby become bigger and with less space in the womb . But last night , there was a lot of movement . Baby movement was quite high . Is this normal in this stage of the pregnancy? Does your baby move much at 38 w?

Mreow Mreow

All the Best Mamadt!
Awaiting ur Gd news! :)

Dmummy, how's Bfeeding gg for u now? Day 2 is it?

Lovepixie, I'm not very strictly into confinement.
I can shower with warm water.
Ya, fixed correctly.
Hmm, the pump Hubby did for me. We tried many times but still doesn't work.
Or does it only work when ur milk is on high flow?
Now I always massage with hand Before feed.
Since day 2/3, Milk Won't shoot out. Juz drip.
It's Day 4 for me today..
So means to relieve hardness must remove milk?

Has ur baby woken every 1h for feeding before?

MamaDT I'm checking in for induction at 12 midnight tonight! So anxious now... hee... u update once u given birth ok? Most likely we'll stay there together...hehe... but you'll give birth first. Let me know ward no. Jia you!!!

Dmummy! Where are you? I visit you if I can? Hee but can I walk around while waiting to 've induced? I also give in to induce cos Tmr is my edd... I have show this morning but according to doc, cervix still not open and baby 3.5kg. Actually doc still advise me to wait after edd cos Tmr he has many c-sect! But we stand and he say ok. My hubby and I think one more day also the same. I think he just want to manage his time.

I wanted to try all natural without epidural but wonder can I do it... jia you for me!

dmummy

@mreow mreow: still produce colostrum, milk not kick in yet. Today can consider 2 day or 1 and half haha..@luckystar: i think we need to be veryyy relax so that can dilated faster! Her name is charisse :D@mamaDT: jia you mommy, try to be veryyy relax save your energy for pushing!@cherry:: try harder mummy to all natural you can do it!!! i have reached my limit yesterday hehe until hubby ask me to c-sec coz i look very tired ald. Maybe becoz wait 16 hours and gynae said still 3cm i become very stressfull,u need to be very relax :) i'm at room 315 come if u walk around... Wah tomorrow must be very pack ler. 121212 hehehe...

lovepixie

All the Best Mamadt!
Awaiting ur Gd news! :)

Dmummy, how's Bfeeding gg for u now? Day 2 is it?

Lovepixie, I'm not very strictly into confinement.
I can shower with warm water.
Ya, fixed correctly.
Hmm, the pump Hubby did for me. We tried many times but still doesn't work.
Or does it only work when ur milk is on high flow?
Now I always massage with hand Before feed.
Since day 2/3, Milk Won't shoot out. Juz drip.
It's Day 4 for me today..
So means to relieve hardness must remove milk?

Has ur baby woken every 1h for feeding before?
Hi Mreow

Baby did woke up hourly. I suspect due to the slight jaundice. Also I decided to test how much my baby need per feeding. I feed both breast. Should be around 30 ml. Then use heat up milk that I pumped or saved around 50ml
Wah my baby got a lot appetite...
-.-" I just finish feeding at 1pm. So far so good.
Hmm mine also drip la. the one shoot out is pumping for a few months type of mommies.. Like my colleague.

Hi Cherryblossom
Wah u guys going for induce later become like my case. Baby ready come out but gynae stuck at c sect. End up midwife call backup gynae. I suffer wait 2 hrs in labour pain. By right can come out de. Gynae cut n I 1-2 push baby out le.

Last edited:

Sze sze

MamaDT n cherry blossom, all the best!! Jia you~~
tmr is good dates!! LoL~

mreow mreow, so far I only pump if still very tense and leaking even after feeding my girl, but I only pump for 5-10 mins which allow me to collect 20-30 ml each time either one side or both breast (I only do to release tense , not to empty the breast)
i think the milk flow will slowly increase, and I heard that there is supply if there is demand, so need monitor the time to breastfeed my girl and schedule if need to pump when bb nt there to empty the breast...

It's been 12hours! But my cervix still didn't dilate at all :( depressed. Lol and earlier I was having very strong contractions like 1 min interval so not possible to insert 2nd pill as they worry if insert again might cause uterus to rupture. So now waiting again, but got no more contraction..... So confused? I didn't know contraction can come so strong and go off like that? Lol. So gonna take a quick nap to save up my energy. It's gonna be a long night. Jiayou all mummies!!! Motherhood is not easy!

Mreow Mreow

Lovepixie,
At the moment my gal dun have jaundice.
Gotta go Poly Tmr to make sure again..

Hmm, I suddenly started to leak milk into my breast shield...
Omg. I juz direct feed her from there.
Like cup feed.
My pump cannot make it.
So can't pump out :(
Milk goes under the breast shield funnel, under the plastic where our boobs mk contact with and not into bottle.

All the while after feeding, I will hand express milk out.
how!?!

Now she only feeds 15-20mins Thn slp.
Is it normal for a 4+day old baby?

SzeSze And Lovepixie, u intro bottle now will baby get nipple confusion?