Edd dec 2012

Beenies

Mummies! There is so much to learn after being a mum! Every wail from the little ones jus breaks my heart. My hubs and I decide to extend our stay till sat at Kkh jus to get more familiarise with breastfeeding and letting my csect wound heel abit more. Kkh is like our second home now!

Mreow Mreow

I see I see.
I apply own breastmilk. Can or not?
Or mux use cream ah..
But after baby suckle it's still there leh...
It's there for 2days alr.
Sian... :(

lovepixie

Hi Beenies,
Wah staycation at KKH not a bad idea. Haha.

Hi Mreow Mreow
Actually nurse recommend put breast milk but i think it dries up too fast in aircond room n worsen the crack so I apply medela purelan to seal the moisture in

Beenies

Love pixie, sigh can't wait to go home!

Oh any mummies who has csect? How are u gals recovering? I have yet to take off the bandage since Monday night! So scared to look at it. And I jus walking like a 90 yr old granny cos I'm afraid ill tear the wound

Beenies

Love pixie! No leh! They say its ok to leave it on till I discharge on sat unless I wanna bathe. I asked the doc and nurses a couple of times liao. They say my wound not bloody and its dry so it's fine.

Luckystar

Hi mummies
I'm now admitted in hospital to be induced. First pill inserted already !! Hope I dilate fast !! Fingers crossed :)

lovepixie

Wah Beenies they short changed u ler. My neighbour in my 2-bedded was same gynae as me but c-sect I see nurse change bandage for her as often as they clean my episiotomy stitches le.

Hi mummies!

I gave birth to my boy, Chayes Fong on 12.12.12 after induction wwithout success for 16 hours abducted decided to go for csect. I cried when I had to make that decision but was relieved after that cos I finally get to see my boy. He weighs 3.315kg. :)

I'm in a similar situation as hesrtmich but you I gave up earlier as advised by my gynae. It's a painful experience but at least I've no regrets since I tried natural birth.

Sorry for the late post. Feeling better with more sleep last night. I've still not produced colostrum yesterdsy. Is it normal? :(

Mamadt how are you? I'm now at tmc.

Cherryblossom: I feel you~ *hugs* as long as baby is healthy everything is fine! Till now I think I only saw 2 drops of colostrum... Just keep latching on! and only 2nd day my nipples are sore alr aiyo.

Gogo luckystar! Gogo cervix! Wish u smooth deliveryyyy :)

Sze sze

Beenies, my wound was addressed and bandage was removed on discharge day, which is 4th day after c sect..
The wound is quite clean, they changed the plaster, it is suppose to be waterproof..
the stitches was removed on 6th day...
but they should clean your below part and change pad during the first night, because you cannot move...

Sze sze: when did ur wound stop hurting? I'm 2nd day post op and the wound still hurts so much can't walk properly. Is it true that wearing binder helps?

Sze sze

Heartsmich, me too... the 2nd day after op i also feel pain, slowly the wound not hurt anymore when they change the plaster, and before the bandage taken off, only the stomach got pain when walking... After the bandage taken off, the stomach below belly and above the wound would be painful, that 's why doc normally prescribe painkiller for you to bring home... (But so far I din eat any since the day I discharge)
I wear the adominal binder on the day of discharge... It helps a lot... Not so pain while walking even I carrying my daughter...
It is good for tighten the stomach area fats and 'adj' it properly... Without the binder and if you move aggressively, the stomach area between the wound n belly will be painful...

dmummy

@cheery n heartsmich: congrats to both of you!! I'm too tired to login to mummysg.

@cherry: last time i discharged at 12 december, i don't know if you're asking.. Thought you're not able to move around so didn't checked! Mine not sure when the colostrum kick in but when the lactation consultant coming at the next day, she pintch the nipple and i can see the transparent liquid coming out. Now got the milk coming already!!! Last night pump 20ml, now can pump 60ml :) need to pump as my dear daughter admitted to hospital last night her jaundice getting worst! I cry non stop when i left her there :( she woke up suddenly and look at me n hubby when we left her to the nurse. And she cry so loud!!!! I'm so sad :( asked hubby if possible let's take her backk... So sad...