EDD December 2013

Muffie

hi faith86!

i've already gotten a Stroller, baby car seat and my sis in law gave us baby bottles.. so far thats it for now.. urself?

mommyx2

good afternoon mummies!

congratulations to those who already know the gender of their babies! our detailed scan would be on the end of the month. :) excited as well.

i am reading about hypnobirthing as well. i had epidural on my first born but i cant seem to imagine doing it again. it was really painful :(

faith86

hi faith86!

i've already gotten a Stroller, baby car seat and my sis in law gave us baby bottles.. so far thats it for now.. yourself?
@Muffie: I havent bought anything yet... just thinking if it's too early to buy the things now. I actually wanted to get the breast pump last weekend, but cant decide if manual or electric pump is better

How's mummies and mummies to be coping?
It's lunch time so have a hearty meal without feeling guilty ;)
I have been craving for sweet pastries past few days.. I guess some cakes and cupcakes are ok? Keke

LilMissy

haha! glad to know that everybody is doing ok... :)

i haven purchased anything yet..lol..still cruising along......

wow! everybody's FA scan is so early..mine is still a long way to go..

contemplating if i shud just make an appointment for the heck of it.. lol!

camcam: congrats on baby Boy!! u can start thinking of names too! hee.. Me & Hubby did run thru some names.. but we are also thinking whether to go to fortune teller to get a name for baby.. r u using stretchmark cream? I'm currently using Bio-Oil.. its quite good.. u can consider? mayb will help to fade away the scar..

LilMissy: not kiasu la.. its fun to think abt names! keke!
Does the cream help? :) I'm too lazy to be disciplined enough to keep putting on cream everyday. Haha!

Oh then I must be even more kiasu cause we already decided on the names before we knew the gender! Haha! Hubby wanted Damon for a boy and I said Kaylie for a girl.

How's mummies and mummies to be coping?
It's lunch time so have a hearty meal without feeling guilty ;)
I have been craving for sweet pastries past few days.. I guess some cakes and cupcakes are ok? Keke
Gosh I think my appetite is very scary nowadays because suddenly I'm literally hungry all the time!! And I keep wanting to eat carbs and carbs! And I know that we don't need Any extra calories so I keep trying to munch on fruits or yoghurt but it seems like I need ten apples to feel full. -.-

Any mummies experiencing the kicks now? :) it's getting quite forceful recently especially in the night! Haha!

faith86

Mine appetite also becomes bigger now... I'm always feeling hungry! Hmm... I havent feel any kicks frm e bb yet... dunno how long I will have to wait... hehe
Congrats to all who can feel it already!

LilMissy

camcam: i'm using cocoa butter cream. so far, it has been ok. it shud help to minimise the scars. but how much stretch marks u gain depends on how much weight u gain or lose lah. haha... niwae, hubby and i have also decided on the names before we know the gender. lol! same same....

ya, baby has been generally rather active. haha! but when hubby puts his hand there or tries to talk to the baby, the baby sits still..lol...

MKYYBaby

Clarin treatment oil, 100mL to sell away at S$70. any mummy interested?
I used Clarin treatment oil for my first pregnancy, totally no stretch mark. Hopefully it can help on my second pregnancy too... :Dancing_tongue:

phoebe84

Camcam: I used bio oil for my first pregnancy. It's good to prevent stretch marks. I don't have any on my tummy after I delivered!

phoebe84

Faith86: I personally feel electric pumps are better coz save u time! N has to b dual pumps .. Save u even more time..
Time is really previous when little ones come out.
I used medela PISA for my first pregnancy.

Phoebe84: I totally agree with u on the dual electric breast pump! Used to use single electric pump and took me 40 mins to express both sides. After that I switched to dual and it halved the expressing time. Time with the little one is indeed more important, and as mummies we really dun have much time in between taking care baby, resting and expressing milk.
Camcam mummy: u r just like my friend, so lucky tummy only start to show after 6months :)

faith86

Tks Phoebe84 & littlemoomoo for ur recommendations! At ;east now I have a better idea when shopping around for items.

Camcam: your tummy is flat! Mine is already showing and I already need to buy maternity bottoms already.

Small?! My tummy considered flat? Okay maybe the picture. In real life no eh can see the bump. Haha! Especially when I go swimming.. Feel a bit shy nowadays..

Any mummies going to do jamu massage after birth? I've been thinking whether or not to but I heard from friends that the herbal ointment they rub is quite pungent smelling and sometimes it even makes baby not want to breast feed.. :/

Mopiko

[h=2]want to sell: medela freestyle dual pump $520 bought in 4th July 2013[/h]
Medela freestyle dial breast pump for sale $520 bought in 4th July 2013. It comes with 6 months local warranty. Pls contact 81807639 (Diana Ong). Reason for selling: I have stopped breastfeeding dueto low supply.​

camcam: wah ur bump not v big yet leh.. u r slim! mayb tt why can feel the kicks more since less tummy fat.. i still haven feel any kicks/movements yet..and oh yes, i like carbs too.. haha! btw, i'm currently using Bio-oil, previously using cocoa butter.. feel bio oil seems more moisturizing..

LilMissy: haha.. ur bb not use to ur hubby touch and voice yet mayb.. hee.. actually i feel uncomfortable when my hubby touch my tummy.. coz his palms always so hot.. feel like burning! @_@

any mommies heard any reviews on Philips Avent dual pump?? my SIL have that and she said can pass to me.. dunno is it good or not.. hmm