EDD December 2013

faith86

chocoholic: Ya, you can try talking to your bb. Still got time for your baby to turn.

I think I'll be doing my baby's full month at home. Not sure by then will I have the energy to travel outside.

Just went to see my gynae ytd for the 38th week check and he mention tat if nth happens tis week, den will see me next week for the last visit... so funny.
He didnt check anything about the dilation though.

Selp: At least now u can fully rest 1st before ur baby is out. Enjoy ur ML :)

Camcam: did you manage to schedule an appt with your gynae?

btw, I've been getting stomach cramps on and off. Is the body preparing for birth?

Last edited:

Muffie

went for my gynae appt earlier. not much progress for the dilation. last
week was 1cm, this week was 1+cm dilated only.. gynae told me if no labour pains then i have to come back on the 3rd dec for another appointment to discuss on the progress.. i have a feeling she will ask me to induce.. i think my boy very comfy inside my tummy. hehe! hopefully the labour pain comes soon! and looking forward to start my ML next week!

phoebe84

I think all of babies are holding inside to endure so that they can only pop in dec to be real dec babies!
Bad leg cramps today after work ...
Can't wait for my checkup this Friday and probably gonna stop work!

camcam: thanks for the invite.. but i think we prob will be in confinement? haha! how is bb doing? can tong till 1 Dec?? hee..

faith86: yah talking to bb everyday.. finding myself v naggy.. haha! really hoping for bb to turn..

selp: i think ur bb is happy tt u dun hav to work.. haha! btw tt time u mentioned 13 Dec is an auspicious date in dec? its Friday the 13th wor.. hw to check whether the date is good? i'm fixing either 13th or 16th dec as my c-sec date... althou still hoping for natural..

welshia: congrats on ur ROM again! and yes u look stunning! very big and beautiful eyes! :D

selp

@ch0c0h0lic : i checked fr chinese website huangdaojiri.org
i relied on this website for my wedding dates previously & my uncle who used to tell fortune said the dates chosen are good so I guess the website is accurate. And it has very detailed info, by timing.

But my baby is too early for all the auspicious dates. Sigh.

selp: thanks for the website link! even for 7th Dec? haha.. but if gg via natural birth.. bb will noe the best time ba.. unless plan to have c-sec.. mayb ur bb will catch Nov auspicious date instead? hee..

selp

@ch0c0h0lic : I'm still hoping for Dec bb. :wong19:

Mummies, would like to ask you, how many of you already paid for delivery fees?
How come some docs only bill delivery fees after delivery but I already paid delivery fees 2 weeks back...?

@ch0c0h0lic : I'm still hoping for Dec bb. :wong19:

Mummies, would like to ask you, how many of you already paid for delivery fees?
How come some docs only bill delivery fees after delivery but I already paid delivery fees 2 weeks back...?
me too! I'm still trying my best to keep baby in till at least Sunday? Hahaha! 3 more days jia you! I went to my gynae yesterday, he keeps urging me to go into hospital. Haha.. He did a check and at 38 weeks baby is 3.5kg.. But he did mention that I'm about 3cm dilated..

Oh my gynae's delivery fees would be charged together with the hospital bill!

faith86

selp: I did not pay for any delivery fees yet. The hospital person tells me that it will be charged all to the hospital bill.

camcam: haha! I think your gynae is afraid that baby will come out anytime. Jia you! Ask your baby to stay inside for a while longer.

selp

@camcamwhambam: Gasp! 3.5kg?! Your baby is big!! My baby is only 3.3 last sat, gaining 250g per week. He'll be 3.55 this Sat, i think... I am in week 39! Going week 40 in 5 days' time!

i guess most mommies are carrying 3kg+ bb by now?

camcam: wah.. 3.5kg! is it heavy for u? yah i saw on her FB too.. think she has delivered! :D

selp: i dunno hw much my boy weigh now.. but i doubt hit 3kg yet.. shall noe tis sat when i go for the check up again.. i also have not pay any delivery fees.. hmm.. anyway jiayou and tong till Sun for Dec! hee..

LilMissy

Hi all!! Yes i have given birth! In the wee hours of the morning. Gynae arranged for admission last night coz BP was high. In the end, had to go for emergency c-sect.

Attachments

@camcamwhambam: Gasp! 3.5kg?! Your baby is big!! My baby is only 3.3 last sat, gaining 250g per week. He'll be 3.55 this Sat, i think... I am in week 39! Going week 40 in 5 days' time!

i guess most mommies are carrying 3kg+ bb by now?
@.@ don't scare me eh.. I thought mine still considered small.. Die luh like that how to go without epidural.. OMG!!!

Muffie

hi mummies! i have also given birth yesterday at 3.39pm to a baby boy weighing 3.6kg at 38 weeks and 1 day.. 13 hours in labour total.. my waterbag broke at home at around 1.30am.. managed to handle without epi for 9 hours but after that the contractions got more painful and the laughing gas doesnt help anymore so decided to take epi and i was only 3-4cm dilated. i took the epi at ard 12noon and gave birth 3-4hours later..

Attachments