Edd, Feb 2011.

Jheyyy

oh.. thats so nice.. everyday im searching for the white bit but still hasnt appear..

my girl been having fever since last week. up n down till now. went to see doc again today morning. doc say she's fine wor. just take med only. so i hope its because of her teething thats why she's having this persistant fever.

went to buy a new thermometer, cost me $50 ( promo ), usual $138. can use as ear or infrared type. the previous one seems to have a wide range of diff even if i take the temp just a few secs later.

also bought the water seat pad. like those we put under our butt when seated down. usually those taxi drivers will use. that one is quite cooling which my cousin say its quite good for bringing temp down for bb coz she uses that on my nephew. gonna try it tonight when im home. haiz. hope she get well soon. so xin ku to see baby sick. i rather the one sick is me...
Oh no, luckily my girl has no fever during teething.
But today she forgot she has teeth, she bit till her tongue bleed :(
Hopefully your girl recovers soon !

Jheyyy

Your girl sounds so considerate :) Maybe she knows how hard you work for her. Hope you can ignore the mean comments from your relatives and just enjoy your little girl.
Yeap, i don't bother about them actually.
Yea, babies nowadays are v smart.
Just like now when i'm typing this, she's busy slamming her hands on the keyboard too -.-

Jheyyy

my hubby goin for a work trip for 3 mths....all alone handling my active little baby...think i b too tired n very tired...wkdays wrk n wkends with baby...but its all e little sacrifices a mummy make...

jheyy, ur baby so goooodddd girl......so nice...hw i wish my baby will stop whining in the middle of the nite for a milk n juz continue slp till tmr morning...he slp at 7.30pm every nite n wakes at 6.30am every mrning without fail!...very early risers n we mummy daddy b tired coz cant slp in any longer mah...
Oh, my girl sleeps at about 9plus & wakes up at 9plus too.
But if i'm too tired, i'll just give her the pacifier, turn on her cot mobile & she'll go back to sleep with me then wake up again 1-2 hours later for milk. :D

Jheyyy

Wah~ your gal so sweet, my boy is like a little tiger. When he wakes up, he must make sure that the whole hse wake up with him. Btw, does your gal has teething pain?
Nope, she'll just whine & i'll give her the pacifier & she'll be contented & play on her own.

Jheyyy

wow! show us her pic plsss!!!
I think your gal from the beginning has been very kuai and easy to take care hor? so envy, mine sleeps around 8ish and wakes up sometime in the night, but recently we can pat her to sleep, she will wake up at 5am, she will make some noise to poo (yes, poo, such weird timing) and drink milk, then we will try to make her sleep for another hr before we get her ready for school.
Yeap, she's v easy to take care from the start. HAHAHA.
I'll post a few of her photos later...

Jheyyy,

The photo she looked up and her tongue sticking out, so funny!!!

My gal also looks like a boy, if she is not wearing pink, pple will ask is she a boy? Then I will say no, she is a gal, then they will be so paiseh, 'oh cos she is wearing yellow'
I was like errr, gal can only wear pink?

Now my hubby will don really like her to wear blue....

Gem2505

Sigh, most in-laws are mean.
My in-laws are v nice. She always cook my favourite stuffs, talk to me about the family, make sure my hubby gives me sweet little gifts even for x'mas.
Now no more lo, my hubby like no govt liao. LOL ~!
my inlaw not that bad. just that sometimes will have pattern which pissed me off.
when they come my place during sunday, my girl sleeping lor, they can come in the room talk loudly and make her wake up. -_-"
then i very pissed off. i just pat her to slp, then they make her wake up. so, i know their pattern liao. when they come, i faster use bb's bolster n cover her ears and i pat her non stop. so she wont "hear" their voices and wake up..

Oh no, luckily my girl has no fever during teething.
But today she forgot she has teeth, she bit till her tongue bleed :(
Hopefully your girl recovers soon !
aiyo. she so careless. sure v painful.
thanks. she's more or less recover already. just hope her fever dont come back..

Jheyyy

Jheyyy,

The photo she looked up and her tongue sticking out, so funny!!!

My gal also looks like a boy, if she is not wearing pink, pple will ask is she a boy? Then I will say no, she is a gal, then they will be so paiseh, 'oh cos she is wearing yellow'
I was like errr, gal can only wear pink?

Now my hubby will don really like her to wear blue....
Hahaha, i don't care.
Sometimes i'll just wear boy's clothes for her & bring her out.
Then people ask, "boy?"
I'll just smile & nod my head.
Too tired to convince everyone that she's a girl. HAHAHA !

Jheyyy

same round teether as my girl. the way they bite it also same. aiyo. she's chubby lor. my girl so skinny. aly is a cheerful baby~! =)
Oh she has lots of teethers.
Actually this is the linkys for her to chain her toy to her stroller...
She just seems more interested in chewing anything else EXCEPT her teethers -.-

Good morning mummies, how's your weekend?

Ashley can stand up by grabbing the railings of the cot, but still not too sure how to sit down after standing up, so she just let go of her hands and free fall :001_07:
She already suffers 3 blue blacks, one in school (could be more).

Gem2505

Oh she has lots of teethers.
Actually this is the linkys for her to chain her toy to her stroller...
She just seems more interested in chewing anything else EXCEPT her teethers -.-
hahaha. my girl just bite on anything thats on her hand. she will get excited when i show her her teether.
she loves 1 particular teether, my aunt bot it for her, i shall take a pic tonight n post here. u see liao, will understand why she prefers this to the others.
she likes to put my iphone into her mouth. seems yummy apps. haha!

Gem2505

Good morning mummies, how's your weekend?

Ashley can stand up by grabbing the railings of the cot, but still not too sure how to sit down after standing up, so she just let go of her hands and free fall :001_07:
She already suffers 3 blue blacks, one in school (could be more).
wao. she's strong lor. all the blue blacks, part and parcel. all kids have to go thru. am prepared for it already.
the free fall part seems alil scary man. her head can just hit on the corner of the cot. once she hit it and know its painful, nx time she dont dare liao. ha.

eowyn

Just now my boy poo poo, noticed that his stools are harder than usual (more like adult poo), then he kept crying, his anus seem more swollen than usual. Then saw blood in his stools! Oh no, any mummies saw the same thing before?

nutela

wah!....is it cause by something he ate? is e lack of water or fibre is his diet. i believe he on solid food rite?

my son nvr goes thru tis n i hope not not...so pitiful for the little one, he sure b crying n struggling to poo poo....

nutela

when bathin time, my baby boy will stand up n balance himself holding the pail of water, n he will try to pull the pail of water, there a time, he pull n it move n almost topple...i had a hard time trying to keep him still n bathing him up. i think due to the food that we ate during preggy tat made their bones strong n solid.
nowadays , he dun wan to slp early in the nite anymore, instead he juz wan to play n crawl ard the hse n when i wan to put him to sleep, its a struggling process n i will forced him to slp n beat the bum bum. hahaha,.... n instead of crying , he smile n laugh looking at me.. in the end, i also smile at him.
lol...when the daddy scold too, he juz smile n crawl away... LOL..