EDD Feb 2013

Meowgirl

starling...i didn't get maternity bra yet, but got myself some bigger size bra (without wire ones)...i read somewhere that says that it'll be good to only get those nursing bra by week 36..but size may still expand after birth..so i guess is just get 2-3 new bras when needed? my sis recommended me to get those Ahh bra or Magic bra from gmarket..it goes by the sizes S, M, L etc...it's a bit like sport bras, but i find it comfortable and no need to worry too much of changing sizes (i've already changed 3 sizes before i get the Magic bra) as those bras are elastic..

I'm not looking at photo session, but instead looking for post-natal massage...my colleagues are advising me to get those jamu massage, say it's good for getting back in shape..but pricing is always an issue...

l0r3tTa

hi all,
I'm 24w3 days now and my belly is already at 96cm...Whats yours??
My edd is 3 march, but my 2nd one, gynae mentioned that he may come early..hahaha..

Starling

that day i just went to Giant to get some maternity bras (eternity brand) to wear at home.. i saw on forum that it's cheap and it really is.. but then i dont like the fact that maternity bras r so thin... i need those t-shirt bra kind, usually 3 for $149.. so ex.. is your ahh bra or magic bra thin??

ya, still need to look for jamu post natal massage. your colleagues have any1 to recommend? i know some package comes with free baby massage.

Hi l0r3tTa, i have not measure my belly... cos at home no measuring tape..:eek:

Meowgirl

Starling...i find that the ahh bra/ magic bra that i got is quite alright..it comes with removable padding..and in fact, i find it a bit cosy to wear since the band is wider and cover more area of my back..it was quite affordable..cost my < $40 for 4 pieces (including shipping)..and the best part is it can be machine-washed...i'm starting to get lazy on handwash..Qoo10-Singapore(New Gmarket) - Women this the one i bought...i'm actually considering if it can be used for nursing as well, since it's elastic..maybe just not as comfortable as nursing bra...

as for the post natal massage...i got a brochure from the baby fair...from house of jamu..says $455 for 7 sessions, i think that's the cheapest i see..but too bad they don't have website..and can't find much review also..colleague didn't recommend anyone..only encouraged me to get one..

l0r3tTa, i think my belly is about the same size as urs..last measured on last fri..is about 37inch, i'm now in 26wk5days...so far, gained about 5kg, but my baby, last measured at wk24, is already hitting near 800g... =x

Starling

did you checkout the babies bellies? I saw them at the previous baby expo fair i think.
my fren recommend me 1 as she just did hers.. 7 sessions for $500, home service.
I may consider if i'm lazy to source around.

omg, i'm super moodless to work today....

Meowgirl

me too...i've been checking back on the forum almost every other hour...keep looking at the clock to count down for off work time... =x

Starling

heeee, i just had my t-break... milo and biscuits... i know, very unhealthy...
and i have already ta bao my supper...super greedy

another half hr to go!!!!

l0r3tTa

haha...Starling.. Milo and biscuits are fine for snacks...
Yes i live in punggol central, near Riveria Lrt station. u?

l0r3tTa

Oh wow... I'll be seeing her 24th Nov, before she goes on leave. Haha.. its my 2nd child and the first one I went to her too..

Starling

l0r3tTa, I will b going after her leave. Gonna take blood test for diabetes. Need to fast.

Babycherry, I'm gonna sign up for stem cord too. They ever send mi the package. I can send to u. Just pm mi ur email ok?

l0r3tTa

Good morning :D

Starling, how many weeks are u now?

I'm also considering stem cord blood banking again for the 2nd one. But its pretty expensive.

Anyone heard of delaying cord cutting? That it waits for a few minutes or until the cord stops pulsing then they cut it?

Starling

Good Morning!!!

As of tdy, I'm 26 weeks :)

so tired now... din get sufficient slp cos too hungry last night. ate supper still hungry.
i duno is hungry baby or greedy mummy..

ya, stem cord is expensive. it's kinda like insurance, which some of my frens n col din get for their kids.
did you get it for ur 1st baby?

I nv heard of delay cord cutting. i only seen the video that they cut the cord n retrieve the blood.

Apr gal

May I no wats d benefit of delaying cord cutting?

Good morning :D

Starling, how many weeks are u now?

I'm also considering stem cord blood banking again for the 2nd one. But its pretty expensive.

Anyone heard of delaying cord cutting? That it waits for a few minutes or until the cord stops pulsing then they cut it?

Apr gal

Thanks fir d recommendation!! I ordered 3pcs to try out first. Hope will receive soon n it's really comfortable!

Starling...i find that the ahh bra/ magic bra that i got is quite alright..it comes with removable padding..and in fact, i find it a bit cosy to wear since the band is wider and cover more area of my back..it was quite affordable..cost my < $40 for 4 pieces (including shipping)..and the best part is it can be machine-washed...i'm starting to get lazy on handwash..Qoo10-Singapore(New Gmarket) - Women this the one i bought...i'm actually considering if it can be used for nursing as well, since it's elastic..maybe just not as comfortable as nursing bra...

as for the post natal massage...i got a brochure from the baby fair...from house of jamu..says $455 for 7 sessions, i think that's the cheapest i see..but too bad they don't have website..and can't find much review also..colleague didn't recommend anyone..only encouraged me to get one..

l0r3tTa, i think my belly is about the same size as urs..last measured on last fri..is about 37inch, i'm now in 26wk5days...so far, gained about 5kg, but my baby, last measured at wk24, is already hitting near 800g... =x