EDD Feb 2013

alleria06

Meowgirl, thanks for the rocker url. Why is it stressful to co-sleep leh? Our bb should be able to turn by themselves around this time, i think i should put him back in cot soon haiz.. btw are u back to work yet?

Rainbowting, sengkang kid clinic you went to, is it sbcc at rivervalley mall?

Yi ping, hello, your bb is just 3 days younger than mine
How r u coping? :)

yi ping

Meowgirl, thanks for the rocker url. Why is it stressful to co-sleep ? Our baby should be able to turn by themselves around this time, i think i should put him back in cot soon sigh.. btw are you back to work yet?

Rainbowting, sengkang kid clinic you went to, is it sbcc at rivervalley mall?

Yi ping, hello, your baby is just 3 days younger than mine
How r you coping? :)
im coping well! :) how bout you?
my baby just learnt to flip few days back! it was amazing!

alleria06

Yi ping, i'm ok too, not before bb turned 2mo though, that time still lifestyle shock ;-)
My bb flipped too, but a little bit cheating, coz got he was laying on pillow, i'm still waiting for the day he does a clean flip :)
How ur bb did it? From face up to down?

yi ping

Yi ping, i'm ok too, not before bb turned 2mo though, that time still lifestyle shock ;-)
My bb flipped too, but a little bit cheating, coz got he was laying on pillow, i'm still waiting for the day he does a clean flip :)
How ur bb did it? From face up to down?

yeap! facing up to down!
if I were to be doing housework and restraining her w the pillow positioner,
she'll keep screaming non-stop cus she wants to flip!
im so scared that one day she'll fall off the bed..

Meowgirl

alleria06 and yiping.. ur babies are fast..my boy haven't flip yet..he don't like to lie down on his own, always want ppl to carry, wonder if that's why he's not flipping yet..

alleria06, i'll be back to work coming monday.. my boy makes a lot of noise and kick a bit while sleeping..and i wouldn't dare to turn around with him at my side..i rather he sleep in cot..i can sleep better too..

yi ping

alleria06 and yiping.. ur babies are fast..my boy haven't flip yet..he don't like to lie down on his own, always want ppl to carry, wonder if that's why he's not flipping yet..

alleria06, i'll be back to work coming monday.. my boy makes a lot of noise and kick a bit while sleeping..and i wouldn't dare to turn around with him at my side..i rather he sleep in cot..i can sleep better too..
hello Meowgirl, I think every babies progression is different. not to worry :)
my baby used to cry alot and wants to be carried around too, but sometimes you just have to let your baby cry on his own.
im sure you know when he wants to be carried by his cryings, just leave him alone.. I did that too. it was difficult to see her crying, but it's all for the better.
now she's always playing on her own and entertaining herself when I'm busy.

i once read an article where it's like babies know that once they cry, they get carried.. so it becomes a habit. so when they want to be carried, they'll just cry because they know thy eventually they'll get carried. so you have to let him know that it doesn't work, only when he behaves, he get carried.
something like that..
hope it helps!

and my girl sleeps in her cot too. so scared that me and my hub will crush her. haha :x

alleria06

Meowgirl, i'm back to work just 2 days after u. R u planning to pump at work? I have gotten my gear ready, i hope i will have the time to pump every 3-4 hourly coz my boss say alot of work in office. Duh..

Don't worry abt ur bb not flipping yet lah, i think health book say guideline is 6mo rite. i put bb on his tummy frequently, coz i find bb like it.

Actually my bb is carried alot too. I can't bear to let him howl. The sound is so pitiful haha. Ppl say bb grow so fast, carry while they still want to be carried. I always think of this when my arms feel like breaking :)

Yi ping, put bb in cot or playpen? Then u can do ur stuff without worry. R u going back to work soon too?

yi ping

Meowgirl, i'm back to work just 2 days after u. R u planning to pump at work? I have gotten my gear ready, i hope i will have the time to pump every 3-4 hourly coz my boss say alot of work in office. Duh..

Don't worry abt ur bb not flipping yet lah, i think health book say guideline is 6mo rite. i put bb on his tummy frequently, coz i find bb like it.

Actually my bb is carried alot too. I can't bear to let him howl. The sound is so pitiful haha. Ppl say bb grow so fast, carry while they still want to be carried. I always think of this when my arms feel like breaking :)

Yi ping, put bb in cot or playpen? Then u can do ur stuff without worry. R u going back to work soon too?

hello alleria06, she sleeps in cot but she doesn't like to stay in the cot during day time. so I just leave her on mattress in the living room. these few days after she started flipping, she doesn't like the bouncer as well as it restricts her movements and she'll start screaming. a big headache..
nope, I'm a stay home mum :)

anyway, do we have any FB page?

Meowgirl

ya..i'm going to pump at work to.. i can't let her cry..my mil will heart pain..

alleria06, who's going to take care of ur baby when u r back to work? my hubby actually hoping me to stay home especially after we get our own flat by yr end..i'm considering..going to see how things turn out after i go back to work first.

alleria06

Meowgirl, oh that's nice, your own flat. When im back to work, my maid & mum or mil will take turn to stay at my place once a mth. Actually i dont mind leaving bb with the maid by herself coz the 2mth she is here she looks capable, ok character, & love my bb & we install camera too (heheh..), but hubby disagree, so ya.. got to give n take.
It's nice that ur hubby let u be sahm. So far the singaporean male colleagues i met dont prefer wife to b sahm.

Yi ping, yes i have. Add me? I will pm u my fb.

Meowgirl, want to add fb?

yi ping

Meowgirl, oh that's nice, your own flat. When im back to work, my maid & mum or mil will take turn to stay at my place once a mth. Actually i dont mind leaving bb with the maid by herself coz the 2mth she is here she looks capable, ok character, & love my bb & we install camera too (heheh..), but hubby disagree, so ya.. got to give n take.
It's nice that ur hubby let u be sahm. So far the singaporean male colleagues i met dont prefer wife to b sahm.

Yi ping, yes i have. Add me? I will pm u my fb.

Meowgirl, want to add fb?
here's my email: ping-@live.com

:)

meowgirl, where's ur flat? mine coming too!

Meowgirl

can add me too..blurpersian@hotmail.com

yi ping, my flat will be in yishun..where's urs? how's the life of being a stay home mum? i'm still trying to visualise and imagine if i can cope with it..u have any helper?

yi ping

Mine's at punggol. :) No helper.. Too expensive to get one and I don't really trust. maybe when my flat is here I'll consider again..
I thought it would be easy, but everyday you just place baby first.

Same routine everyday:
wake up- feed baby- bath baby- do laundry- play with baby- feed baby- etc..
I used to nap whenever baby naps. But not anymore becus i wanna have time on my own to do my things.
I'm doing some online business w my sis-in-law tho :)

Meowgirl

hmm..then how u settle ur meals? i'm also considering to get something to do if i really stay home.. now my mil is doing all the housechores, i only take care of baby..wondering if i can cope then..

yi ping

hmm..then how you settle your meals? i'm also considering to get something to do if i really stay home.. now my mother in law is doing all the housechores, i only take care of baby..wondering if i can cope then..

currently now my dad buys lunch for me, and dinner i'll have it outside/my hub buys back.
When my flat is ready to move in, i'll start cooking becus by then baby should be ready for solid food. so i can just cook porridge for her, and others for me etc.
I'm also not sure how it'll go because i think punggol area very deserted, not sure if there's gonna be any supermarket near my new place.. :\

Starling

Hi mummies, glad to c tt this thread is alive again.

Gonna return to work next wk n then resign to b a sahm. It's quite a challenge to b taking care of bb alone though.

My bb still hasn't flip yet too. He hates tummy time, cld tt b a reason y he hasn't flip?

yi ping

Hi Starling! Ya, like not many people active in this thread. :(
Oh! That's good, you'll get to see your baby's growth and every single achievements! :D

I'm not sure why, but for my baby.. she love to sleep on the side, then she'll always try to flip.
initially she would trap her hand and couldn't free it & she'll keep screaming for help.. then from there she learnt how to free her hands.

I think this kind of things cannot rush, but what we can do is to keep encouraging the baby.
I started tummy time very early when she was only 6weeks old..

Starling

Ohhh mayb I started him tummy time quite late. Thinking he will naturally do it himself. Nvm, now not too late yet

Anyway mummies, u all add fb is add to group?? If not I will create 1.