EDD Feb 2013

Nowadays d CL really can't b trusted as they fix back to back assignment. By rite they suppose to leave some gap!!! She din even bother to find u replacement? Luckily u hv supportive family!!!
i booked my nunny from pem. she will be sent to my home tmr..

vel

Anyone started going to gym? I just completed my post natal massage . Now eager to slim down before starting work

babycherry

Hi all.juz an update from me.my edd is 27feb.no signs until today..bloody show and minor contractions tt come and go. Hopefully will be delivering soon, cant wait to see my baby.

Congrats to all mummies who have sucessfully deliver ur precious babies :)

Meowgirl

any mummies trying to do total breast feeding? i have the milk supply, but somehow baby wont sleep and keep have the rooting expression in the afternoon for these couple of days..then end up my MIL keep asking me to give formula to baby, else baby is ever wanting to eat, even though he was already yawning until tears come out, still won't sleep...

feeling so depressed...don't if shld continue to give baby formula...

vel

any mummies trying to do total breast feeding? i have the milk supply, but somehow baby wont sleep and keep have the rooting expression in the afternoon for these couple of days..then end up my MIL keep asking me to give formula to baby, else baby is ever wanting to eat, even though he was already yawning until tears come out, still won't sleep...

feeling so depressed...don't if shld continue to give baby formula...
Hi meow girl , cry it out if you need to . I realize its tough , I too find it hard to juggle and my milk is still not able to meet demand , my bb milk intake go up so fast , at 4 weeks he is taking 110ml each time . I really can't meet his needs and pumping timely impossible for me, no place, no time. Sigh . Im already decided to stop bf , will do it properly for my second bb instead which will be much later . your son is Tried and crying you might need to check whether is he uncomfortable, I try on fan , if it dun work on air con, change his clothes change his diaper , wrap him again . Stay cheerful and keep talking to him .

Meowgirl

vel.. when i pump, i can get 90-120ml each time..my son at 4 weeks also taking about 120ml already..sometimes pump out slightly more he also can finish..but i'm really not sure for latching on now..last night tried to latch on he drink 5 mins, sleep 10mins then wake up again...torture me from 4am to 7am.. end up i found myself yelling at him and wacking his buttock (hubby was not home ytd)...

i agree to pump timely is a bit tough..and actually i prefer to latch on..but really scared baby not taking enough and hate the mess when baby don't cooperate, end up this morning back to pumping again..but, don't give up breastfeeding...maybe can juz pump out a few times a day to add as supplement for baby? i find it quite a waste if have the milk supply but don't give to baby..but i understand that the routine for formula milk is so much more tempting for tired mummies...

i think my baby has colic because she has been crying at night around the same time. i have done all that i could, get ridwind, fei zai shui, massage, burping, pacifier, etc but it doesn't help. she will keep crying.

help!

Meowgirl

vel..i have qn for the immunisation!! baby suppose to start immunisation at 1 month, right? where shld we go? The PD at Thomson offers an immunisation package for immunisations up to 6 months..cost near to $900 excluding the consulation fee each time..kinda feel that it's expensive..any idea if it'll be cheaper to go to polyclinic for the jabs? I found online that polyclinic charge by per jab, so i'm also not sure if it's really cheaper...

vel

Hi meow girl poly clinic definitely will be cheaper , but I hear recent news that these immunization can be harmful too

Meowgirl

harmful in what way?? i know if don't give baby the immunisations now..by the time baby reach primary school will be very troublesome..coz nurses will be going to school to give immunisations and if baby is missing of previous jabs, the nurses will have to follow up with what is missing or even refer baby to HPB..

if go polyclinic is juz go any day without appointment? i see that that's 5-in-1 and 6-in-1, not sure which one baby should take..or just bring to polyclinic, they will advise?

huiyin87

hi all feb mummies, i just delivered in mid-feb too! how are you coping with your newborn? mine cry n shout alot wanting to be cuddled most of the time, which tired and makes me very frustrated. do u also encounter the same? my gal also have flu-like symptoms, and also when she cough, i can hear the phelgm inside. still tinking if i should bring her to c her pd anot...

Ah Cheng

i think my baby has colic because she has been crying at night around the same time. i have done all that i could, get ridwind, fei zai shui, massage, burping, pacifier, etc but it doesn't help. she will keep crying.

help!

My baby also. Always want 抱抱! Once put down on bed, he will cries, especially evening to bedtime. When will the "peaceful" nights coming? At times really very frustrated that I just put leave him to cry, and ask my hubby to take care of him or I scare I will really lose my temper! I am so "angry" with the baby, cry until almost drives me to the wall! HELP!!!

Apr gal

My baby also. Always want 抱抱! Once put down on bed, he will cries, especially evening to bedtime. When will the "peaceful" nights coming? At times really very frustrated that I just put leave him to cry, and ask my hubby to take care of him or I scare I will really lose my temper! I am so "angry" with the baby, cry until almost drives me to the wall! HELP!!!
Dun let d bb cry too much else wind will enter it will b worst. Try to pacify bb there shd b a way to pls him/her. Good luck!!!

Meowgirl

anyone breast feeding baby? I'm breastfeeding but somehow my baby wants to be fed every hr or at most 1.5hr even after feeding him 30mins or more each time...sometimes it's so tiring... any advice??

Chilligal

Hi Meowgirl,

Is ur bb latching correctly? U will b able to feel the let-down effect on both breasts if ur bb latch on properly. Also, ur bb shd have at least 6 wet diapers per day and look contented after each feed. These are some signs that bb latches on well.

If you still feel unsure, I will suggest u to visit a lactation consultant as I visited one after my discharge from hospital and felt that I learnt more abt breastfeeding and confidence level increased as a result. :)

vel

Anyone babies getting neck control. Mine start making little sound occasionally and its like he can response to ppl now . So cute! Time to start work end of tis mth

Apr gal

Anyone babies getting neck control. Mine start making little sound occasionally and its like he can response to ppl now . So cute! Time to start work end of tis mth
Hi Vel, my bb neck quite strong since birth. Even at first week trying to lift up her up which really scared us! N she is making cute sounds too since a week or 2 b4. It's really cute! N she likes ppl talking to her. We will get more n more bz soon!!! Wats yr plan on yr maternity leave as u r taking only 2 mths now? I plan to take 3 - 3 1/2mths.