Edd feb 2014

Maria Wee

Dont need to be sad... Let's just do what we can... Seems like there are already many advices how to increase milk supply... As long we tried, we did our best, let's just take comfort in that... :) Breastfeeding is NOT everything... My boy also impatient to latch and cry like machiam I starve him, until I also very frustrated initially. Now I'm just pumping what I can and feed him. Will supplement with FM if needed and luckily hubby is supportive cos he also see that I'm having a hard time also...
taking supplements like fenugreek helps increase milk supply.

i'm currently also expressing breastmilk out to feed by son whenever i can and give him formula when we need more time to rest at night. i was very depressed when baby can't latch and keep crying and eventually, i decided to feed him properly instead of insisting on latching on where i end up getting tired and him too hungry to be consoled. baby has slight jaundice so i didn't want to hold him up from getting fed properly. eventually if my milk supply drops and i have to resort to formula to feed him.... it's just a means to end to have him fed and eat properly. breastmilk or not.

jessie6022

My EDD is today, woke up in the morning with some mild menses cramp n noticed some brownish stain on my panty, (it doesn't look like those fresh-red menses)... Is it I'm going into labor soon? As of 4pm the cramp is still mild n bearable ><

kokoleka

I forgot how much. You can check the website.
Hi mummies who have bought from mummamia, my EDD is May 2014. Am interested in buying the prepackaged herbs from Mummamia too. How did you find it? Cos I asked other TCM halls and they say each herb got different grade too. If you've already delivered, how did you find the prepackaged ones from Mummamia? Thanks for the feedback in advance! =)

Last edited:
I had brownish discharge and a bit red also ... but not continuous ... jz twice and no pain. Still monitoring and waiting. My baby still moving. So as long as there's movement ... u jz monitor bah. Jia you! Wish us luck!

jessie6022:858188 said:
My EDD is today, woke up in the morning with some mild menses cramp n noticed some brownish stain on my panty, (it doesn't look like those fresh-red menses)... Is it I'm going into labor soon? As of 4pm the cramp is still mild n bearable ><

I only bought the prepacked longan drink and ordered their confinement meals .. not sure abt the herbs ... they hv a booth for this wkn at the babycare festival.

kokoleka:858199 said:
I forgot how much. You can check the website.
Hi mummies who have bought from mummamia, my EDD is May 2014. Am interested in buying the prepackaged herbs from Mummamia too. How did you find it? Cos I asked other TCM halls and they say each herb got different grade too. If you've already delivered, how did you find the prepackaged ones from Mummamia? Thanks for the feedback in advance! =)

jessie6022

I had brownish discharge and a bit red also ... but not continuous ... jz twice and no pain. Still monitoring and waiting. My baby still moving. So as long as there's movement ... u jz monitor bah. Jia you! Wish us luck!
Yeah the pain is like on n off. Woah we might b going into labor on the same day! Good luck to u too! Jia you!!!!

U got any appt? I gng admit on 26 Feb if no signs b4 that. KKH ... u?

jessie6022:858213 said:
Yeah the pain is like on n off. Woah we might b going into labor on the same day! Good luck to u too! Jia you!!!!

Rye

U might want to check in if u r delivering at KKH. They were out of delivery suites when I checked in on 14th evening. Same thing happened on 15th cuz they sent someone up to ward to wait for delivery suite too.

Did you have a fixed gynae?

Rye:858255 said:
U might want to check in if u r delivering at KKH. They were out of delivery suites when I checked in on 14th evening. Same thing happened on 15th cuz they sent someone up to ward to wait for delivery suite too.

The frequency of the pain seems to reduced but the degree of pain is higher ... still bearable though .. if I lie dwn ... haha .. if I admit nw .. prob waiting game .. at hm at least I still can hug my bolster ... lol

Rye

Hehe. If still bearable then ok. Is this first one ? If first one dilation takes a while. But if you're usually active then it may be faster. I'm not that active so took me hours to dilate during first delivery. Do u intend to have epidural?

The frequency of the pain seems to reduced but the degree of pain is higher ... still bearable though .. if I lie dwn ... haha .. if I admit nw .. prob waiting game .. at hm at least I still can hug my bolster ... lol

2nd one but 1st one was 10yrs ago ... =/ & ya .. my 1st took really long ... so I dun wan go in so early now .. my 1st no epi .. I dun intend to take for this one also.

Rye:858288 said:
Hehe. If still bearable then ok. Is this first one ? If first one dilation takes a while. But if you're usually active then it may be faster. I'm not that active so took me hours to dilate during first delivery. Do u intend to have epidural?