EDD in Aug 09?

my due is 10aug and i attended antenatal class at TMC. very good. made me more knowledgeable as i am 1st time mum. class juz ended last weekend.

peachieyong

hi mummies,

i due 28 aug.. was also thinking of taking up the class at TMC too but the class by mrs wong has been fully book already... so the class is held by a snr staff nurse.. dunno shld attend anot.. because now in my 27 weeks already the gal who answer my call ask me to attend the Doc talk 1st than the last lesson on breastfeeding... cos the 1st 2 lesson i think i hav already gone through le.. so they advise i shld start fr lesson 5.. anyone having the same situation like me??

fidzZzy

me goin to deliver at kkh too!.. =) most prob will b opting for b1 premier package.. oso nt too sure yet.. wat abt u?.. which gynae u seein?

fidzZzy

i'm seein dr jasmine mohd.. haha.. hubby actually wanted to book a1 oso.. wanted to kpo2 so dn hv to slp at hm alone.. but i told him nvm jz take b1, ltr go bck time oreadi, he cn kpo2 n help me take care of bb oso.. hahaha... so hw's everyting so far?.. so far so gd?

fidzZzy

same lor.. i'm a sahm.. my back like cmi oreadi.. is ur bb boy or gal?.. mine doc said prob gal cos everytime scan bb will turn almost everywhere! haha.. 2 mths to go.. rly excited!.. but dis h1n1 thing rly scary hor..

fidzZzy

sian lor.. cos nt confirmed yet... super duper active one.. haha.. most of d time at hm i'm resting lor.. den do abit of housewrk.. cos hubby forbids me fr moving around too much.. n if i'm rly super duper bored, i play games on d pc.. hahaha.. wah d weather these days rly getting bad hor.. too hot..

perth_mum

Hi Mummies-to-be,

Over the past months, I have been offering a service to Singapore mums to purcahse baby products from Australia. Many have said that they find it hard to source out some products in Singapore (e.g.waterproof cot mattress covers) plus it is cheaper and better quality here. So I thought of offering my service to you lot and make a little bit of money too.

I charge a service charge of just Aust$10-15 on top of postage rate and cost of items. Being a mother myself, I know that it is important to source out the best discounts and prices so all you need to do is to send me an email of what baby items you may be looking for and I will source them out for you. I will provide you with a price list and estimated postage rates.
As I am just starting out on this business and currently pregnant, I will only be posting lightweight and non-bulky items so items such as cots, car seats and prams will not be available at this stage. I will also email regular customers of latest baby sales in the big stores in perth such as KMART, Target and BigW so they can browse the online catalogue to see if you require anything.

Interested mums please email me on winniekwokty@gmail.com to enquire.

hi..mine is on 3rd aug. hopefully baby wiil arrive earlier on 29 july. coz my bday is on dat day...he:Dancing_tongue:he!!

hi naughty mummy...maybe got chance ur baby will come out on ur bday...heh...

my EDD is 12 sept but im prepared to go for another csect...so might be choosing 28 aug...