EDD in Dec 2011

hpc

Hi all MTB,I'm a very experience baby-sitter staying in Pasir Ris.I'm will be available next yr cos my present baby+toddler are residing out of Pasir Ris.They are brother n sister,few yrs back also sister+brother,now in full-time childcare.PM me me if need a baby-sitter next yr.

AngieTan

Any of you hired your confinement lady already? I've called 3 and they are BOOKED!!!! starting to panic
Wah that's fast! So popular! Think you better ask for more recommendations! If I hear of any, will let you know... Good luck! =)

ihmdweh

Have you tried contact a CL (Guiqing), i got her contact. You can try calling her. PM me if you are interested.
Nope.. Swthippy have you / your friends tried Guiqing? those 3 i called are recommendations from friends and family... sigh... Now considering whether to just opt for agency linked nannies instead.

Thanks Angie :)

swthippy

Nope.. Swthippy have you / your friends tried Guiqing? those 3 i called are recommendations from friends and family... sigh... Now considering whether to just opt for agency linked nannies instead.

Thanks Angie :)
Yup. my gf has used Guiqing for CL...i wanted to use her(Guiqing) but my mum asked me to save $,. she will take care of my confinement.

But i keep Guiqing no. just in case , any of my gf needs the contact.

Oh no... Glad to hear that both you and baby are fine... =)

You seeing Dr Adrian at his which clinic? My appointment is on 7th July at his Compass Point clinic... One day before yours! If not, we can probably meet if it's at the same place... =)
ya lor ya lor, maybe can la kopi before our turn. lolx but normally i get my mum to get number around 5pm, then i leave work at 6pm, rush there, wait for my turn. lolx

Renzie

hahaha just had a minor car accident last friday. Banged into a pillar ... own fault. lolx. Went home with a baluku on the forehead. Immediately, MIL and my mum ask me to go see my gynae, my colleagues ask me to go see, my friends also ask me to go see. Although didn't hit my tummy but i guess its better to go see to let everyone to feel assure.

Now i'm banned from driving till i give birth by my MIL. lolx

I'm glad that the baby is fine. Try to see the gender but Dr Adrian say its too early to see. Maybe my next appointment can see gender... that's on the 8th July.

Can't wait to know.... :p
oh no! but it's good to hear that everything is alright. haha, the seniors tend to be very worried when we are pregnant, my MIL even purposely get a pair of rubber slippers to wear around in the house.

Renzie

Mine also... Actually, it never really went down since my last pregnancy 9 months ago so it's huge now... *WAILS* =*((((
*cries together* MINE TOO!! It was coming down, and when I finally can fit into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, and I got pregnant again! Have to chuck all back into the storage!

AngieTan

ya lor ya lor, maybe can la kopi before our turn. lolx but normally i get my mum to get number around 5pm, then i leave work at 6pm, rush there, wait for my turn. lolx
We can't get to meet each other for this time as mine is on Thursday... =( Maybe someday we may be able to have the same appointment date out of coincidence! Hehe... Must update each other ok? But I usually will choose Thursdays but for you Fridays is it?

AngieTan

*cries together* MINE TOO!! It was coming down, and when I finally can fit into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, and I got pregnant again! Have to chuck all back into the storage!
LOL! *shake hands (not out of celebration though)*

Ya now it's like super huge for 15 weeks and everybody's like wahh so big ah... So I had to explain cos it never really went down from my previous pregnancy since it was not long ago... SAD... We both must jiayou after this one already!

Grace Postnatal

Hi mummy to be.... I am a mother of one and I have more than 10 years of experience in Pre/post natal massage. I am a qualified pre/post practitioner since 2006 and have completed the postgraduate training in workforce development agency, Singapore. I also completed the what Po Traditional Medical School in Thailand 2007. Recently in May 2009, I completed my “Well Mother”course organized by Shiatsu and massage for pregnancy: Well Mother in UK. I score disctinction in the course.

Please vist my blog for more details on Pre and Post Natal Massage at Health Sense Pre-Post Natal Care

Missy Philoso

Hi mummies! I'm new here. :) I have two lovely children and now expecting my no.3. My Edd is in Dec 2011 too. Hope to exchange and learn more pointers from all of you. :)

godloved

Hi mummies,
Welcome to all the new additions to the Dec 2011 group of mummies..

Just another update: Went for my check last evening and all was well and baby was very active. We couldn't even get a good snapshot of the active little one...
Haven't heard news about the gender though. Looks like I need to wait till next month for the detailed scan..:)

How have all of you been?

:)