EDD in Dec 2011

Batty

hi mummies,

anyone of u experiencing itching at the tummy area and thigh area.. the itch is driving me crazy.. any remedies, i tried applying all sorts of lotions nothing seems to be working :(

hibernate

hi mummies,

anyone of u experiencing itching at the tummy area and thigh area.. the itch is driving me crazy.. any remedies, i tried applying all sorts of lotions nothing seems to be working :(
im experiencing more itch below my belly button area this week .. =(
i feel like a monkey

magdalenechoo

hi mummies,

me experience ITCH around my tummy area too! the stretchmarks cream should be able to help (rightfully) but sometimes after applying still ITCH like SIAO! :(

some people say itch is due to tummy stretching, olden ppl says its the baby's hair growing! hehehe

Batty

me experience ITCH around my tummy area too! the stretch cream should be able to help (rightfully) but sometimes after applying still ITCH like SIAO! :(
yes exactly... so tried to use johnsons baby lotion helps for a while but the itch comes back again!... loos like there is really nothing we can do :(

truetrue

i experience itch but not to the extreme lah.. will itch a few times a day but can control lah.. awhile will go away. usually at the upper part of the tummy

Ladies, my girl friends mentioned that if tummy is itchy DON'T SCRATCH!!!! It will leave mark after birth!!!!!

Maybe can use hand/finger to rub or rub using our clothes just don't use fingernails to scratch!!!!

Renzie

Mine is getting itchy too! but Johnson's baby lotion doesn't seem to help, in the end really need to buy those stretch marks cream which helps alot.
hehe I did scratch it though especially during my first pregnancy, that time wasn't prepare, but luckily no marks, keeping fingers cross this time round.