EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

LOL! that's why i was abit worried when I went for my check up today, last week my waterbag level low so worried that they might want to induce me if it still remains low or become lower, luckily went up (drank lots and lots of water the day before). So I have another week for a breather. LOL, afraid of facing the pain!
so u have another week to go?... so next week u will be 38 weeks... jia you jia you!!!! :)

missesjoanna

Maybe your boobs are getting ready for milk production? and storing them up?

Asked the doctor today, as long no bleeding or waterbag burst, don't worry.
hmmm but is below my boobs area le not the boobs tight ;p

is storing milk ma? boobs still feeling soft soft le...

yea as long as no discharge or water bag burst should be no prob de...
so now and then even when i pee at mid night i will make sure no discharge no matter how tired i am...

missesjoanna

hi renzie,

erm.. no, my fourth! haha paiseh, still don't know as my first 2 preg no symtoms till doc says dilated during chkup then ask my to go labour ward to start my labour... so also in hospital like u... third round also nothing much, called gynae and he asked me to go hospital, that's when the labour intensify after they broke my waterbag...

the only thing i'msure is that inducing is much much much more than normal as i was induced first time round.

hence, though forth round, i'm still not confident of detecting real contractions before i reach labour ward!!! pai seh. pai seh hahaha
WAH!!! this is ur no4!!!! OMG!!! you're power! your kids age gap all are near?

real contractions will feel like menses cramp.. and u can feel very very pain de cos the timing will be very near.... so i think u will know de.. :)

verieying

WAH!!! this is ur no4!!!! OMG!!! you're power! your kids age gap all are near?

real contractions will feel like menses cramp.. and u can feel very very pain de cos the timing will be very near.... so i think u will know de.. :)
thanks missesjoanna,

yeah, hopefully will make it in time as many says forth kid will be super fast, and myearlier ones are already quite short, so..hopefully can make it n time. heeheehee

Jia You too! ;)

Renzie

hi renzie,

erm.. no, my fourth! haha paiseh, still don't know as my first 2 preg no symtoms till doc says dilated during chkup then ask my to go labour ward to start my labour... so also in hospital like u... third round also nothing much, called gynae and he asked me to go hospital, that's when the labour intensify after they broke my waterbag...

the only thing i'msure is that inducing is much much much more than normal as i was induced first time round.

hence, though forth round, i'm still not confident of detecting real contractions before i reach labour ward!!! pai seh. pai seh hahaha
hehehe you'll be just fine. don't worry, probably when you look back it'll be like, huh, that's all? LOL!

Fake contractions go off after a while. Whereas the real ones will get more frequent. (at least that's what everyone is saying! ) haha.

Renzie

hmmm but is below my boobs area le not the boobs tight ;p

is storing milk ma? boobs still feeling soft soft le...

yea as long as no discharge or water bag burst should be no prob de...
so now and then even when i pee at mid night i will make sure no discharge no matter how tired i am...
Maybe your baby is squashing everything to the top of your abdomen? lol.
Yeah nowadays every time go toilet will start noticing whether got discharge anot.

hibernate

Lol! Same!!! I also feel slight cramps but I know is not contractions. When contractions come, you sure will know and won't get wrong.
Its like mense cramp and like 10mins, 8mins then 5mins and getting closer.

But recently, I feel below my boobs area always have tight feeling.. And is like more and more.
But mention to gynae and this time round he never say anything. So think should be okay so long as no discharge or water bag burst

So dont stress yourself okay.. let's wait our our little ones to arrive!
haha yes as long as the cramps dont come like 10min, 8min, 5min like that it should be ok .. must monitor...

i don't feel that tight feeling leh. i think its ok bah .. it could be because baby's going lower and your skin's being stretched?

wahahaha yes waiting for our little one to arrive. just have to take note of the "sign" =X

hibernate

congrats to all the new mummies!
so envious that so many of you are in 37 weeks, i'm only 34 weeks today... totally can't wait too!

but i know that i'll definitely miss having the baby inside me when the baby is out! it happens to me every time! when i'm not pregnant i'll alwAys look at pregnant ladies in awe till my hub has to keep re,inding me that i can't be pregnant one after another one After another! hahhaha

hibernate mummy, am afraid that i dont'tknow the real too though it's not my first preg. as prev. it was always doc telling me i'm ready togive birth during chkup and then burst my waterbag to start my labour at the labour ward...

trying to keep cool but tough, i'm like paranoid with thelittle syntoms too! Jia You all mummies! ;)
this time you're waiting for it to come naturally? :001_302:

hibernate

LOL! that's why i was abit worried when I went for my check up today, last week my waterbag level low so worried that they might want to induce me if it still remains low or become lower, luckily went up (drank lots and lots of water the day before). So I have another week for a breather. LOL, afraid of facing the pain!
haha. remember to drink more water! jiayou!

hibernate

hmmm but is below my boobs area not the boobs tight ;p

is storing milk ? boobs still feeling soft soft ...

yea as long as no discharge or water bag burst should be no prob ...
my boob also feeling soft soft lol

but when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee i saw some wet stain on my shirt where my nipple is (i don't wear bra at home one) .. guess got some "leakage" but only on one side...

Fynn88

nursing bras

hello ladies

how many nursing bras do we get now and after preg? And which brand is good? Am told tt breast size will change. ( will it change alot? ) so i dun know how many to buy now and how many to buy after baby is born?

I currently have 2 nursing bras which i bought yesterday. am at 37 weeks 5 days.... will our breast size change much from now?

ohhhhh....so looking forward to baby's arrival! =)

verieying

Re: nursing bras

hello ladies

how many nursing bras do we get now and after preg? And which brand is good? Am told that breast size will change. ( will it change alot? ) so i dont know how many to buy now and how many to buy after baby is born?

I currently have 2 nursing bras which i bought yesterday. am at 37 weeks 5 days.... will our breast size change much from now?

ohhhhh....so looking forward to baby's arrival! =)
hi fynn88, if the nursing bra has space for breast pad, and it doesn't feel too fitting now, it should be ok,however, when milk first comes in and if you don't empty in time, i once went all the way to 2 cups up to cup E as i was super engorged! alternatively, u might want toget the bra extension for standby?

verieying

hi hibernate mummy,

yes, hoping it'll be "natural" ? hahaha

as for leakage, i used toget it in prev. preg.too, if u press gently and can see colostrum, then can get wet or leakage like u said?

wah u never wear bra,very brave, i don't dare as scared will sag even further! but i also wear those super comfy ones that doesn't offer much support but hoping it's better than nothing? ;)

All mummies jia you jia you!

hibernate

hi hibernate mummy,

yes, hoping it'll be "natural" ? hahaha

as for leakage, i used toget it in prev. preg.too, if u press gently and can see colostrum, then can get wet or leakage like u said?

wah u never wear bra,very brave, i don't dare as scared will sag even further! but i also wear those super comfy ones that doesn't offer much support but hoping it's better than nothing? ;)

All mummies jia you jia you!
i tried to press nothing come out... maybe i don't know how to press that's why haha!
mine small to begin with, nothing to sag hahaha

babylele

Joanna u also hv the cramp cramp tight tight feeling ah? I told my hub Abt it.. He got panic n wanted to send me go hospital.. I cannot explain le but it's comfirm disturbing to daily life n my sleep.. Today like third day Liao.. :( Aiyo I gt tell baby don violent.. But hub nt helping! He always tells baby that they will combine forces against me.. -__-||| I now also worry!! I feel might pop early cos my work requires me to move n walk alot.. Plus I work till late I scare no energy n too tired that I slp also dunno water bag burst den jialat! Btw is it usually water bag burst Liao den get contractions or possible contraction with bursting water bag?:nah: