EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

haha i dont dare drink so often. so far i only drank once ..
but last thurs or fri and this morning i got that period cramp feeling again .. kind of scared ... lol i think i'll stick to drinking once a week! =X
then u better don't drink so much le.... cos for me starting i tried to share with hub then slowly i drank half myself and last few days i drank almost all the coconut juice by myself and seems okay *slap mouth*

u better stick to once a week

hibernate

then u better don't drink so much le.... cos for me starting i tried to share with hub then slowly i drank half myself and last few days i drank almost all the coconut juice by myself and seems okay *slap mouth*

tonight im going to drink half of whatever juice there is .. lol. because yesterday ate durians .. need to "neutralize the fire" from the durian .. =X

yah lor i better stick to once a week until i see my gynae this saturday again lol!

bingtingyin

yea!!! I'm here le!! keke what time u going to kk?

u msg me that time after that can't get back to sleep? yea agree le! should have a FB group for our mummies here so can share and upload photos...
later i go figure out? keke
me going KK ard 12nn, hope gt cab.

before go KK hv to moo moo first n hv lunch too. ya lor. abt 5.45am wake up til nw, dun noe izziti i drink chicken ess so nt sleepy or tired. can open a FB group? u figure liao then we open one. thanks!!

hibernate

before go KK hv to moo moo first n hv lunch too. ya lor. abt 5.45am wake up til nw, dun noe izziti i drink chicken ess so nt sleepy or tired. can open a FB group? u figure liao then we open one. thanks!!
i think group can... i never tried before though hahaha =X

missesjoanna

tonight im going to drink half of whatever juice there is .. lol. because yesterday ate durians .. need to "neutralize the fire" from the durian .. =X

yah lor i better stick to once a week until i see my gynae this saturday again lol!
durians!!! very long time didn't have it!! hmmmm...
yea later better drink abit if not too heaty le...

yes better don drink so much.

missesjoanna

i created le! but is the group name abit "song" ar?

Dec'2011 Mummies & Rabbit Babies? if yes, give me name of the title k?

oh then have ur lunch before u go kk... oh yea and MOO MOO!!! :) huh?! u drank at night?! i tht i told u to drink in the morning?!!! PENGZZZZZ!

yea!!! I'm here le!! keke what time u going to kk?

u msg me that time after that can't get back to sleep? yea agree le! should have a FB group for our mummies here so can share and upload photos...
later i go figure out? keke

edit: okay done! i added u and angie le... keke... did u saw it?

the rest of mummies here wanna add together in FB so we can update each other inside in future etc: gathering?
Add me on the FB group please, would love to keep in touch with you ladies.
kellchanwl@gmail.com

Xmm

hi Xmm,

dun over tired urself n hv more rest. nw busy liao after bb come hme u will free liao.
me is doing good nw. will trust our own medical team here.
me stil cannt upload pic. if wan see bb pic hv to go view my profile then can see.
Hey, your bb gal is very pretty!
So sweet hor she sleeping so peacefully ........
U go hospital everyday huh, then u break all the confinement rules Liao lor!
Actually I don't think those old rules are applicable to our modern days Liao since we got clean water to bath and also heater, moreover SG is so humid and hot.
Visiting bb to see and feed her is more important!
U must eat and rest well too hor!

I am doing the packing and cleaning slowly, that is why I am taking so long, if pre preggy, most probably such packing would only take less then a day .........
I pack abit then sit and rest, watch TV, then clean, then drink water, then eat snack, then pack again etc, so very lesisurely.

Xmm

Hey, I confused Liao.
How many coconuts should I drink a week?
I now in week 36.
I planned to drink 2 a week.
Then in week 37 & 38 drink 3 weekly.
Then week 39 increase to alternate day?
Can advise me?

hibernate

Hey, your bb gal is very pretty!
So sweet hor she sleeping so peacefully ........
U go hospital everyday huh, then u break all the confinement rules Liao lor!
Actually I don't think those old rules are applicable to our modern days Liao since we got clean water to bath and also heater, moreover SG is so humid and hot.
Visiting bb to see and feed her is more important!
U must eat and rest well too hor!

I am doing the packing and cleaning slowly, that is why I am taking so long, if pre preggy, most probably such packing would only take less then a day .........
I pack abit then sit and rest, watch TV, then clean, then drink water, then eat snack, then pack again etc, so very lesisurely.
envy lor .. you dont have to work can slowly pack lol
i have to rush through everything!

missesjoanna

Hey, I confused Liao.
How many coconuts should I drink a week?
I now in week 36.
I planned to drink 2 a week.
Then in week 37 & 38 drink 3 weekly.
Then week 39 increase to alternate day?
Can advise me?
hmmm i think it depends on individual body. like hibernate, she can't drink alot cos got mense cramp feeling.

so maybe tonight u share with ur hub or drink half or lesser and test out see if u will feel cramp anot. if okay, then maybe u can like me alternative days? but u must monitor le.

for me i 1-3 coconuts share with hub. but i drank alternative days. and i don't feel any cramp *slap mouth* so the 4th one i drank almost alone.
so u monitor yourself and see how it goes?

hibernate

hmmm i think it depends on individual body. like hibernate, she can't drink alot cos got mense cramp feeling.

so maybe tonight you share with your hub or drink half or lesser and test out see if you will feel cramp anot. if okay, then maybe you can like me alternative days? but you must monitor .

for me i 1-3 coconuts share with hub. but i drank alternative days. and i dont't feel any cramp *slap mouth* so the 4th one i drank almost alone.
so you monitor yourself and see how it goes?
i stopped one week never drink also got the cramp feeling lor .. so i'm super paranoid now
hahahahaha

I've been experiencing nose bleed during the last trimester if I take heaty stuff like durian, choc and not taking enough water.

Had to counter the heatiness with one coconut juice just to "balance" myself even though I'm at my 35 weeks now.

Does anyone of you experience this?

Xmm

so maybe tonight u share with ur hub or drink half or lesser and test out see if u will feel cramp anot. if okay, then maybe u can like me alternative days? but u must monitor le.
for me i 1-3 coconuts share with hub. but i drank alternative days. and i don't feel any cramp *slap mouth* so the 4th one i drank almost alone.
so u monitor yourself and see how it goes?
Noted with thanks.
I shall monitor.

missesjoanna

I've been experiencing nose bleed during the last trimester if I take heaty stuff like durian, choc and not taking enough water.

Had to counter the heatiness with one coconut juice just to "balance" myself even though I'm at my 35 weeks now.

Does anyone of you experience this?
i also encounter nose bleeding during mid tri till now. but i think should be okay as long as not everyday ba? maybe due to the heaty stuffs.

but mine is on off and never asked doc if is okay anot ;p