EDD in Feb 2010

Hello! I'm a 1st time mummy and EDD somewhere mid Feb 2010. Anybody out there sharing the same period of excitment?:Dancing_wub:

austrina

hi mummy 201002... i m currently xpectin my 3rd baby due a wk b4 CNY bt i hope he/she will delay & born on CNY & b a little tiger/tigeress... lolx
my elderst DD is oso born in feb durin CNY few yrs back...

hope u njoy ur preggy... *smile*

babytan

Hello! I'm a 1st time mummy and EDD somewhere mid Feb 2010. Anybody out there sharing the same period of excitment?:Dancing_wub:
me me!:tlaugh:feeling very hungry and tired nowadays...gonna have a little tiger hahahah my EDD is somewhere 3-4th week of Feb 2010
btw, did you gynea advice you to go for the Down Syndrome Test? i am still considering whether to go for the 3rd or the 4th month test leh

Yo Yo... Yah, will be doing the Down's test next week. My EDD on 20th Feb but hope he/she will not pop earlier. I prefer clear cut on the animal sign. If born b4 CNY then will be Cow but born in Tiger Year... very confusing. I heard quite normally to deliver a week b4 EDD.

BTW, which hosp will go guys go for? Mine is currently at SGH but I'm thinking to change to GlenE. My SGH gynae is very good but just hate the waiting time and procedure of SGH. If I opt for A1 in SGH, the price is of no diff if I go for private :( but my concern is the hosp bill if bb complication arise and in GlenE!!! What wld you ladies advise? But I'm pretty comfortable with the gynae at GlenE. Has been with her for a few years before I visit SGH due to some complication.

hi mummy 201002... i m currently xpectin my 3rd baby due a wk before CNY bt i hope he/she will delay & born on CNY & b a little tiger/tigeress... lolx
my elderst dear daughter is also born in feb durin CNY few yrs back...

hope you njoy your preggy... *smile*
Hi Austrina, how did you manage 3 pregnancy? After goin thru the last 11wks, I dunno if I wld think of a 2nd child though I love to have 3 :(

duhduh

Yo Yo... Yah, will be doing the Down's test next week. My EDD on 20th Feb but hope he/she will not pop earlier. I prefer clear cut on the animal sign. If born before CNY then will be Cow but born in Tiger Year... very confusing. I heard quite normally to deliver a week before EDD.

BTW, which hospital will go guys go for? Mine is currently at singapore general hospital but I'm thinking to change to GlenE. My singapore general hospital gynae is very good but just hate the waiting time and procedure of singapore general hospital. If I opt for A1 in singapore general hospital, the price is of no diff if I go for private :( but my concern is the hospital bill if baby complication arise and in GlenE!!! What wld you ladies advise? But I'm pretty comfortable with the gynae at GlenE. Has been with her for a few years before I visit singapore general hospital due to some complication.
hi hi...u also at SGH? me also! which gynae u seeing?
yar i agree the waiting time there really very long..can easily spend half a day there!

austrina

Hi Austrina, how did you manage 3 pregnancy? After goin thru the last 11wks, I dont know if I wld think of a 2nd child though I love to have 3 :(
my 1st 2 pregnancies gv me hell in e 1st trimester... my MS is v bad... vomit fr day till nite... huggin e dustbin e whole day... 2nd pregnancy is worst... nt 2 mention MS i even gt motion sickness... start 2 vomit once e cab start until i reach my destination... lolx
nw i m enterin 2nd trimester oreadi... countin dwn days till my next scannin @ ADC in KKH *smile*

jus enjoy ur current pregnancy nw...

austrina

me me!:tlaugh:feeling very hungry and tired nowadays...gonna have a little tiger hahahah my EDD is somewhere 3-4th week of Feb 2010
btw, did you gynea advice you to go for the Down Syndrome Test? i am still considering whether to go for the 3rd or the 4th month test
y nwadays doc like 2 ask ppl 2 go 4 DST? last time my 2 pregnancies oso nv say do...
bt this time e doc gt ask me bt i say dun 1... i leave everything 2 GOD 2 bless me w a healthy chubby baby... *smile*

kayden

Hi ladies,

My EDD juz change fr 01 Mar to 22nd Feb...still wondering will it be changing again...hee...

Will be going for my down syndrome test on 20th Aug at TMC :tlaugh:

babytan

eh i think is the duty of the doc to ask whether we want to go for the DST or not la...or either they short of $ whahhahahha:eek:
but ultimately i think is still for the good of ourselves, as i read somewhere that having & bringing up a child is not easy, morever 1 with problems...no doubts we still love them but have to make sure that we can take it emotionally and physically....JMHO

can ask how much you mummy are paying for the DST?
i going for mine next week at TMC before my 3rd month, cost $400....
i am just really afraid of the drawing blood part...duno will faint or not!!:embarrassed:

austrina

Hi ladies,

My EDD just change fr 01 Mar to 22nd Feb...still wondering will it be changing again...hee...

Will be going for my down syndrome test on 20th Aug at Thomson Medical Center :tlaugh:
my EDD oso change fr 7 feb 2 6 feb... 1 day earlier... bt dunno will baby delay until CNY nt? 2 b a little tiger... *growl* lolx

austrina

eh i think is the duty of the doc to ask whether we want to go for the DST or not ...or either they short of $ whahhahahha:eek:
but ultimately i think is still for the good of ourselves, as i read somewhere that having & bringing up a child is not easy, morever 1 with problems...no doubts we still love them but have to make sure that we can take it emotionally and physically....JMHO

i going for mine next week at Thomson Medical Center before my 3rd month, cost $400....
i am just really afraid of the drawing blood part...dont know will faint or not!!:embarrassed:
my doc @ KKH says e most accurate 1 over 90% cost $300 e nt so accurate 1 cost less den $100 onli over 60%

kayden

eh i think is the duty of the doc to ask whether we want to go for the DST or not ...or either they short of $ whahhahahha:eek:

i going for mine next week at Thomson Medical Center before my 3rd month, cost $400....
i am just really afraid of the drawing blood part...dont know will faint or not!!:embarrassed:

babytan...for my DST + 20th week Detail scan is only around $232....have already check with the nurse...that's the price quoted to me...how come urs is so ex?

babytan

my appt is 12 aug which is my 12th weeks also
i also duno how come dr quoted me $400 leh, he said is 90% accurate...
i think include all the scan and blood test also is it...hmmm

my gynea is Dr Tho from London clinic leh, this DST i am going for is at TMC
i think 400 just the estimate bah..maybe is 300++++ hahahhahaha just in case costs more so we wouldnt make noise lol :tlaugh:

hi hi...you also at singapore general hospital? me also! which gynae you seeing?
yar i agree the waiting time there really very long..can easily spend half a day there!
Yo Duhduh, my SGH gynae is Roland Chieng. He is a terrific gynae; gentle and very cautious. But I've just changed to my previous gynae at GlenE. Though I would miss Roland alot but I just can't stand SGH procedure. I'm concern cos the scan is done by the radiographer ad the SGH gynae monitor you via the reports. But they will scan you themself only if he sees sthg amiss. I prefer the gyane to scan and explain my bb condition to me. The radiographer was pretty unfriendly the last round and asking me for my last menses!!! I thought all these are already in their record :( Sad sad to leave such a good gyane but better prefer sm where I'm more comfortable... anyway I want to have a more enjoyable pregnancy experience ; )

my 1st 2 pregnancies gv me hell in e 1st trimester... my MS is very bad... vomit fr day till nite... huggin e dustbin e whole day... 2nd pregnancy is worst... not 2 mention MS i even gt motion sickness... start 2 vomit once e cab start until i reach my destination... lolx
now i m enterin 2nd trimester oreadi... countin dwn days till my next scannin @ ADC in Kandang Kerbau Hospital *smile*

just enjoy your current pregnancy now...
wow!!! u very courageous!!! esp after 2 terrible experience

SteveChow

Alpha Male
Hi Babytan,

My wife also see Dr tho from London Clinic. this is my first baby, Last sat i just accompany her went to TMC for the DST. Indeed its cost 420++ with GST for this test plus a 20 weeks scan. My baby EDD is feb 2010 too.

Initially thought of changing to a more reputable gynae but Dr tho seems not bad and too troublesome to change here and there. Haha

Hope to see you in London Clinic

babytan

Hi Babytan,
My wife also see Dr tho from London Clinic. this is my first baby, Last sat i just accompany her went to Thomson Medical Center for the DST. Indeed its cost 420++ with GST for this test plus a 20 weeks scan. My baby EDD is feb 2010 too.
Initially thought of changing to a more reputable gynae but Dr tho seems not bad and too troublesome to change here and there. Haha
Hope to see you in London Clinic
hihi...lolz really expensive!! me going for DST tml..saying goodbye to $420 then :tlaugh:so hows was your wife result for the DST?
i choose Dr Tho as i seen him previously for womens sickness years back + staying in JE so i guess it would be more convenient should i need to consult him for watever lor