EDD in Feb 2010

Casse

Hi Casse,
me went for detailed scan yesterday but mine is a little princess :Dancing_wub: She is an average weight baby weighing 426grams but i've forgotten to ask about her height. By now, they no longer measure from head to rump but to heel. Did your gyane tell you wats your baby height?

Hmmm she never tell me eh...hmm maybe next visit i go ask lols!!
Ytd went again to measure the nasal bone cos last time round didnt get to measure successfully =)

Casse

any info on prenatal massage read in forum gt ppl offer $30/hr de.. but didnt manage to get the numbers? anyone has lobang for this , home service, cos i search quite alot all $50 /home service/hr

Cino

Hi Cino, mine is a boy. I thought since Koala bear (instead of calling him baby) is going to be a guy, it does not matter if oxen or tiger. Hopefully before CNY for me..
Hi Koala mummy, why do you want it to be before CNY? Like that lugi the 2 days CNY public holiday leh, I prefer after CNY.

Do you belive in Chinese Astrological Weight? People said that the heavier you are, better life you have. I very pandang and Kia-si type, and I have compiled a table of Chinese Astrological Weight (7 days before and after my gal due date), and guess what? I found out that days before CNY are all pretty light in their astrological Weight, which is so call not so good. I been nagging at my gal, ask her be good to herself and come after CNY...haha...kind silly thou. But I pray that all of us here have happy and healthy baby...cheers!!

Hi Koala mummy, why do you want it to be before CNY? Like that lugi the 2 days CNY public holiday , I prefer after CNY.

Do you belive in Chinese Astrological Weight? People said that the heavier you are, better life you have. I very pandang and Kia-si type, and I have compiled a table of Chinese Astrological Weight (7 days before and after my gal due date), and guess what? I found out that days before CNY are all pretty light in their astrological Weight, which is so call not so good. I been nagging at my gal, ask her be good to herself and come after CNY...haha...kind silly thou. But I pray that all of us here have happy and healthy baby...cheers!!
Hi Cino, I understand from friends who were born on 1st day CNY complained about a few things, like mummy would miss out on cny celebrations/re-union dinner and babies would grow up becos cny and birdday (not to forget valentine's day) same day gets one present and etc.....well, that's according to friends..

I oso abit pang-tang and noticed that (i see quite a few resumes from my work) many established professionals were born early feb to mid feb..(yes! absolutely silly i know :p)

Cheers and take care!!

Casse

I realised very hard to find a concentrated thread bout prenatal bout contacts and charges =(

Anyway had my 1st prenatal massage ytd.
Quite ok but thruout the night aching at the parts, dunoo isit norm? or

Ashbaby

any info on prenatal massage read in forum gt ppl offer $30/hr .. but didnt manage to get the numbers? anyone has lobang for this , home service, cos i search quite alot all $50 /home service/hr

I have done my prenatal massage at $40/-.

Casse

Dear mummies,

have anyone started to see ugly stretch marks on ur body?? =(

I started seeing mine... first time mummy..so demoralised =(

stainedgleetz

Hahha but the marks are turning me off more than thinking the beauty larr..lols!~
hahahh. i think i'd get quite paranoid too once i start seeing them. start hunting for creams! and then you can recommend me. just in case i start too.

anyway, when are you due?

Casse

I started very long ago. way back when i discovered when i was pregnant ard 1 mth plus...

But i am nt consistent in applying it to my butt. only my stomach ..
Den now my butt got visible red marks le..

angelia286

1st Time Mum here!! ::Says Hi!!::

EDD is on 3rd February 2009

Guess I am considered luckier than most. Easy pregnancy so far, no morning sickness, no stretch marks. Stomach is still like only 3 to 5 months pregnant. =)

1st Time Mum here!! ::Says Hi!!::

EDD is on 3rd February 2009

Guess I am considered luckier than most. Easy pregnancy so far, no morning sickness, no stretch marks. Stomach is still like only 3 to 5 months pregnant. =)

hi angelia! im first time mummy too. :001_302:
edd 15 feb but going for c-section, so 1st feb can get to see baby girl already! yours a boy/ girl?? normal delivery??

name me all the pregnancy sickness, and ill tell u i had/ having them! lol