EDD in July?

HI all mummies,

forgotten to intro myself, im a 2nd time mummy, suppose to due 7 July based on my gynea, but when i went for 1st tri scan @ Kandang Kerbau Hospital, they say its on 2nd july...recent scan, gynea say baby is size of a week earlier, so prob edd wil b in june!

had confinement lady for 1st baby, post natal massage too.
used advent manual pump.
tis time round, will b my mum helping me with confinement, booked a massage lady fm origins jamu for 14 days.
bought medela pump in style tis time hoping to save time for more sleep!

has to start all over again cos 1st gal is already 5yrs old n thrown away all stuffs.

gg for 3D n 4D scan at week 30!!! cnt wait to go for the scan!
welcome.. hope to see u more here ^_^

u can try this la, me n my col all did it and all our labour less than 5hrs! we climb up the stair everyday during our last 2 weeks of pregnancy. its abit tough but i heard it helps to dilate faster cos of gravitational force while climbing up the stairs.
i got another col, 3rd child n her labour is less than an hour fm the time she admit!!! no epidural for last 2 labour cos too fast! i hope i can try without epidural tis time cos the 1st labour is giving me alot of back prob now.
yes i agree.. me walk alot on my 1st pregnancy and my labour was onli 5 hrs... but 2nd wan not much movement.. so have to induce and baby heart bit is problem so emgency c-sect... now this 3rd wan don't have to wait juz c-sect...

raindrop

u can try this la, me n my col all did it and all our labour less than 5hrs! we climb up the stair everyday during our last 2 weeks of pregnancy. its abit tough but i heard it helps to dilate faster cos of gravitational force while climbing up the stairs.
i got another col, 3rd child n her labour is less than an hour fm the time she admit!!! no epidural for last 2 labour cos too fast! i hope i can try without epidural tis time cos the 1st labour is giving me alot of back prob now.
My colleague told me the same thing! I think I will try it! =) But it's going to be hard work, carrying the extra load up and down the stairs!

Tiggee

I have done a lil bit of research on breast pump. Medela is considered the best. Some ppl say that ameda is comparable to medela but at a much lower price. And if you want a cheap 1st hand medela, buy the US set from blog shops but you need to buy the voltage converter (which can be bought at like $10) if not, there is a lot of sales going on now, so you might want to hunt for really cheap bargains. For the breast pumps now. But I still think that breast pumps are so expensive.

And on a side note. Anybody interested in buying Ipad 2? I can get discounts.

morning all mummies,

this thread is very quite this wk... it have been a busy n tire wk... tomorrow i will going for my check up again... keke can't wait to see him again hahah....

mrsfarhan

Hi all,

sorry for being away for awhile. was looking after my boy for the past week. he was diagnosed with asthma.

now he is all well. hopefully. still need to go back to KKH for follow up.

Aniwae, i am so happy to know the gender of my baby from my last visit. hehe. so excited. now i need to shop for new clothes.

btw, hows everyone doing?gd?

me too! going to see gynae tml...and recently my MS and tiredness seemed to be coming back..ah,i hope i can get better as ill be going to BKK in 2 weeks time!:Dancing_wub:

anyway, just wanna check what brand of fish oil are you all taking? i am currently taking DHAEXTRA and as mentioned in my previous posts, i would like to swtich to a cheaper (but as good) brand from pharmacy...

ive read about neurogain S... any reviews?

And also, any prenatal vitamins to recommend as well? im currently taking the pink coloured pill...thanks:001_302:

pearlie08

hi babes,
my edd cfm on 11th July..bt i heard fr colleague that for first time mums will always be earlier than edd given by doc..is that true? having a boy..i want a gal bt its a boy..so hubby is super excited than me.. i'm just like OK..head thinking of planning 2nd one in 5yrs time hahah

aniway in my last mth of 2nd trimester and started buying stuffs liao..is it too early?

Tiggee

morning all mummies,

this thread is very quite this wk... it have been a busy n tire wk... tomorrow i will going for my check up again... keke can't wait to see him again hahah....
I'll be seeing my baby boy later! :) I'm so happy!

hi babes,
my edd cfm on 11th July..bt i heard fr colleague that for first time mums will always be earlier than edd given by doc..is that true? having a boy..i want a gal bt its a boy..so hubby is super excited than me.. i'm just like OK..head thinking of planning 2nd one in 5yrs time hahah

aniway in my last month of 2nd trimester and started buying stuffs ..is it too early?
I think a few mummies have already started to buy stuff already. I have bought a sterilizer and baby detergent and some other stuff. Can slowly buy, so that you don't have to 1 time spend alot of money. Cos everything is not really cheap.

I'll be seeing my baby boy later! :) I'm so happy!

i have change my appointment from morning till afternoon... cos my 2 kids alway ask me about their didi so this time will bring them along to see their didi inside my tummy.. n i have check wif the nurse... she say my kids will be excited haha... hope they will keke

hi babes,

aniway in my last mth of 2nd trimester and started buying stuffs liao..is it too early?
welcome.. to july mummy.. hope to see u more here.. keke same same hope to have a girl haha... but is boy again.. juz hope he is healthy now ^_^

uksportgal

P1070415.jpg Here is my shopping in HK hahaha

Got Playpen @$77 (2 level) from OG sale
Got Carseat @ 199 (3 in 1) from OG sale

Majority of the things are done just left 1 Cot and maybe some little things here and there :p

Attachments

uksportgal

Yesterday also went for my hospital tour and details scan :) Nice~ bb is good and healthy :p Doc even say he is chubby and active :shyxxx: Everytime see the little one is always excited and happy. Can also feel his kick now and then so fun and amazing.