EDD in July?

Cos me and hubs not in a hurry to name our baby. I see some ppl the moment the know the gender got name already. While me and hubs feel like still got alot of time. Anyway my mummy say I may give birth early cos me and my 2 bro all nv hit 40 weeks. Lols. So she say everything must be ready by week 36. And my hub was a prematured baby as well. :x if lidat count I only got 2 months to go! Eeks!
keke... me only find christ. name cos for chinese name have to give birth first than can ask shi fu to find for us a gd name kekek

raindrop

keke... me only find christ. name cos for chinese name have to give birth first than can ask shi fu to find for us a gd name kekek
Ya, same here, I also thinking about english name first. chinese name need to look at the date and time before deciding. Need to see the bazi.

Tiggee - Maybe you can look out for a good shifu first, then the moment you give birth, can ask your hubby to call the shifu and give the bazi.

Ya, same here, I also thinking about english name first. chinese name need to look at the date and time before deciding. Need to see the bazi.

Tiggee - Maybe you can look out for a good shifu first, then the moment you give birth, can ask your hubby to call the shifu and give the bazi.
yes agree ^_^

bochup

Welcome autumncloud!

Jennifer - Nice names! I guess it gets easier after the first one?

We haven't thought of a name yet. Calling him Junior now. My hubby would preferably like a Chinese name that can work on its own without an English name. He's American Taiwanese and goes by his Mandarin name all his life. But we're keeping our minds open and have a very short list of English names. In the meantime, the job of choosing the Chinese name is on my in-laws so I'm not going to worry about it too much. =)

Ya agree with u bochup, sometime the name will be choose by the in-law...

Hey bochup & autumncloud,

We do have a account at Facebook too for July mummies and sometime we do chat in Msn too.. if don't mind and both of u have facebook account, we can exchange n chat there too ^_^

usagibb

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age

1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Bochup_10-Jul-11_#1_ Prince _Mt A
7. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
8. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
9. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
10. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
11. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
12. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
13. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
14. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
15. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
16. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
17. Autumncloud_24-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Raffles Hospital
18. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
19. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
20. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
21. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
22. Eejess_#1

Tiggee

Wah! So many July mummy & babies.

Ehs. Cos my family catholic. So they don't see bazi to choose name. We can choose whatever we want. Lols.

Wah! So many July mummy & babies.

Ehs. Cos my family catholic. So they don't see bazi to choose name. We can choose whatever we want. Lols.
oic but anyway u still have time lor.. u can go popular to find the book for baby name (I can't remember the book title) than u can choose the name there too keke ^_^

Tiggee

oic but anyway u still have time lor.. u can go popular to find the book for baby name (I can't remember the book title) than u can choose the name there too keke ^_^
I think end of this month den go slowly browse on the Internet. Lols.
I can't wait till June when one by one the mummies slowly pop their babies out!

uksportgal

Hee Hee I have diff pt of view in name giving.. as I am chinese so I will want to give my son his chinese name myself, while christ. name I leave it to him when he grow older he can get himself anything he wanna have :p hahaha old fashion me :p

Online alot of free website to help choose name be it chinese/ english quite useful.

Anyone planning to take maternity photo?

Tiggee

Hee Hee I have diff pt of view in name giving.. as I am chinese so I will want to give my son his chinese name myself, while christ. name I leave it to him when he grow older he can get himself anything he wanna have :p hahaha old fashion me :p

Online alot of free website to help choose name be it chinese/ english quite useful.

Anyone planning to take maternity photo?
I feel too fat to take maternity photo. :x

morning all mummies,

juz wan to check wif working mummies here, have ur company start looking for Temp. staff to come in when u on ML??? as i told b4 my company will be getting 2 staff in a time but since last mth we have been advert. but until now not ever temp. staff also can't get...??

n do we feel baby kicking first or moving first??? cos i alway feel my baby kicking but for moving can't really feel it.. this morning i can really feel him moving in my tummy and it really wake me up as it was early in the morning hahaha... i miss this movement cos it have been so many year after i give birth to my 2nd son keke...

Last edited:

usagibb

morning all mummies,

juz wan to check wif working mummies here, have ur company start looking for Temp. staff to come in when u on ML??? as i told b4 my company will be getting 2 staff in a time but since last mth we have been advert. but until now not ever temp. staff also can't get...??

n do we feel baby kicking first or moving first??? cos i alway feel my baby kicking but for moving can't really feel it.. this morning i can really feel him moving in my tummy and it really wake me up as it was early in the morning hahaha... i miss this movement cos it have been so many year after i give birth to my 2nd son keke...

my side dun think will be looking for temp, will ask the SNR to do since im actually employ to do part of her stuffs, so now im not around, she can take back and do....

for movement, i feel kicking and moving....but not very rough move de, tink now also slowly not much space for bb to have huge movement...but can feel it...

i intend to take some simple ones...not much budget for that, preferably maybe abt $200+ package....
i will take it myself hahah can save $$ kekek ^_^

my side dun think will be looking for temp, will ask the SNR to do since im actually employ to do part of her stuffs, so now im not around, she can take back and do....

for movement, i feel kicking and moving....but not very rough move de, tink now also slowly not much space for bb to have huge movement...but can feel it...
oic.. i have tell my hubby about this... but he say this is ur company problem..ask me don't think so much hai i also know.. but working here so many year, of cos i will help them to worry lor... n if tat person can't really do my work than i have to come back after 8 wks of ML...**Sign**

bochup

My company not getting temp but I think I will probably have to handle some work in between the leave. Am prepping my staff now...

Hmm... maternity photo. Good idea but my hubby and I are the most un-photogenic people we know so not sure if we'll do it. Maybe wait till the baby is out then take photo. At least the attention will be on the baby, which we are crossing our fingers and praying that he will not inherit our combined un-photogenic looks. haha

By the way, the list still shows me as delivering at Mt A. Could it be updated to show Mount Elizabeth please? Thank you!