EDD in July?

usagibb

haha i told them so many time... they don't wan and they will say got ghost hahah kid ^_^
hehehe....kids lar...but u can hv a night light in their room and also u tell them, they are boys...and they got each other to accompany, whats there to be afraid of...and maybe beginning, u can ask ur hb to accompany them to sleep lst, after they slept then go back to ur own bedroom...

hehehe....kids lar...but u can hv a night light in their room and also u tell them, they are boys...and they got each other to accompany, whats there to be afraid of...and maybe beginning, u can ask ur hb to accompany them to sleep lst, after they slept then go back to ur own bedroom...
ya gd idea... will go buy the night light ^_^ thks advise

no problem, hope it will work out for you...

i also intend to do this next yr when my #2 got 1 yr old, make the 2 sleep in their own room...haha...then i can hv my own bed back to myself...haha
kid can use to slp wif my mum.. but my mum went back jurong liao.. so they start to slp wif me again...

usagibb

she not coming back to help me look after my kid liao.. so i have already got a maid now... my mum every busy... singing.. chating wif relative hahaha... she wan enjoy her life haha
u got a maid le? sorry arh...i forget u all along hv maid or just employ...

me also nid to get one after i deliver to help out at my mom place with 1 kid and 1 baby

u got a maid le? sorry arh...i forget u all along hv maid or just employ...

me also nid to get one after i deliver to help out at my mom place with 1 kid and 1 baby
my maid juz cambe b4 CNY... b4 this maid i have 1 myanmese wan but can't communicate and she don't like to take care of kid... so change to indonesia wan.. this wan very gd till now... she know how to cook and also know how to talk to kid... she is married and have 2 kids too.. last time u told me u might take myanmese wan right... juz for ur inform my sis also got 1 myanmese maid but have send back to agency n change to philipino.. tat 1 sian sian wan... alway cry and think of family.. i heard from the agent that my sis mynamese maid have been send back to her own country cos they also find her siao siao..

usagibb

my maid juz cambe b4 CNY... b4 this maid i have 1 myanmese wan but can't communicate and she don't like to take care of kid... so change to indonesia wan.. this wan very gd till now... she know how to cook and also know how to talk to kid... she is married and have 2 kids too.. last time u told me u might take myanmese wan right... juz for ur inform my sis also got 1 myanmese maid but have send back to agency n change to philipino.. tat 1 sian sian wan... alway cry and think of family.. i heard from the agent that my sis mynamese maid have been send back to her own country cos they also find her siao siao..
yayaya...so far my neighbour de is okie, so wana try my luck...which agency u went? now indo maid very exp lei

yayaya...so far my neighbour de is okie, so wana try my luck...which agency u went? now indo maid very exp lei
hmm... is depend on the agency... cos we juz employ 1 indo maid for my MIL so still ok...is juz their loan expensive but tat 1 can take back lor.. the salary is around $350-$360 onli if i not wrong which is same as my maid lor

angelpeisze

Hi all mummies,

I am new mum-to-be and is having a baby gal, my edd is on july 19 and will deliver in Thomson medical. This is my 1st child so a bit excited too^^:Dancing_wub:

I will go for Thomson Medical Center hospital tours on tomorrow, think will opt for 4 bedded but they will free upgraded to 2 bedded for us rite? :001_302:Would like to know that anyone go for the hospital tours before? Where they will bring us go to?

Recently where got the baby fair? I am still looking for the baby cot and some baby stuff.... A bit lost sia:eek: dont know what to buy~~

Hi all mummies,

I am new mum-to-be and is having a baby gal, my edd is on july 19 and will deliver in Thomson medical. This is my 1st child so a bit excited too^^:Dancing_wub:

I will go for Thomson Medical Center hospital tours on tomorrow, think will opt for 4 bedded but they will free upgraded to 2 bedded for us rite? :001_302:Would like to know that anyone go for the hospital tours before? Where they will bring us go to?

Recently where got the baby fair? I am still looking for the baby cot and some baby stuff.... A bit lost sia:eek: dont know what to buy~~
welcome angelpeise, hope to see u more here and facebook.. we have a secert group over there too... did hear b4 will free upgraded to 2 bedded if they don't have anymore 4 bedded available at the time we deliver... will be deliver at TMC too but did not go for the hospital tours... coming baby fair will be at expo this coming fri to sun ^_^

argh..feel so guilty now coz i ate so much today!
fried bee hoon, watermelon, durian, dinner, coconut water, yakult and im planning to eat some sour skittles later..:001_302:

fried bee hoon, watermelon, durian, dinner, coconut water, yakult and im planning to eat some sour skittles later..:001_302:
wow... alot... me onli eat 3 meal.. and a bread today.. don;t really feel like eating.. yesterday did a bit durain but..today not feeling well liao hai....

usagibb

hmm... is depend on the agency... cos we juz employ 1 indo maid for my MIL so still ok...is juz their loan expensive but tat 1 can take back lor.. the salary is around $350-$360 onli if i not wrong which is same as my maid lor
icic, i noe alot of agencies have increase the salary for indo maid to $450, really damn exp lor...hw to engage one with a price like that.....sigh

Hi all mummies,

welcome welcome, i will add u to our secret group in FB, anything not sure, we can share share here or in FB....keke

its good to eat...hehe...currently im also trying to eat more than 3 meals since gynae commented my bb abit small...tink i will chiong for somemore durians and ice-cream, burgers....hahaha...see whether i can pump up bb abit for the last 2.5mths....

angelpeisze

welcome angelpeise, hope to see u more here and facebook.. we have a secert group over there too... did hear b4 will free upgraded to 2 bedded if they don't have anymore 4 bedded available at the time we deliver... will be deliver at TMC too but did not go for the hospital tours... coming baby fair will be at expo this coming fri to sun ^_^
Hi Jennifer,

I've added you on the facebook... Btw, how to join the secret group on facebook??

Beside the expo baby fair, OG also got sales rite? Think i will go there to see see look look... Coz expo is too far away from my house...

Where can i get the front open night dress, still searching it... Got bought the cartoon one but feel childish leh if i wear it at hospital a bit weird rite??

Tiggee

Hi all mummies,

Welcome! I may be going TMC tour tmr if my appt manage to end in time.

bochup

raindrop: yah ASOS is great! I got some stuff over Xmas and tot I ordered swimming costume too... but I guess I forgot to click properly or something. sigh... so just bought an extra large 1-pc costume at the Adidas outlet sale last year. About playpen - is it stable enough?

Jennifer Kee: That's a great point - to change sleeping from sarong to cot etc so the baby can sleep anywhere =)

usagibb: Thanks! Good to know can save on car seat for a while.

Tiggee: A bit worried that playpen not stable enough but yah, that looks like a good option. Why playpen in the morning and cot at night? If the combination is sarong and small sleeper (Amazon.com: The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper, Colors May Vary: Baby), then sarong in the day is ok right?

angelpeisze: Welcome!