EDD in July?

bochup

hi mommies..

i'm new here. i'm pregnant with my 1st child and will be due on 16th july. i'll be delivering at sgh.

how much is the 4D scan? it seems to be very interesting. :001_302:

Welcome Pearlie08 and theplastic! =)
4D scan was charged the same price as normal scan by my gynae but she's expensive. Think she charged $150.
Ask your gynae about it.

Qian1984

Sorry Boys,

Jus realized you've gotten this plan already.. Was sick and overseas previously, now just bk to work so didn't saw ur request..

Hi Bochup,

Might as well add on to Boys msg, there will be machiam like a one time amulet fee of $320 + monthly choice of min $100 in order to get this plan which cover both ours and bbs' lives as well as to act as savings plan for bb after birth loh.. I'm not a v kiasu mom la, but I still bought cos c my 20+ age grp frens quite a handful of their BBs are born with some problem.. Y choose prudential is becos in Singapore, only we hv this plan that covers pregnant mom to bes that no other hv.. Then out of 8 mommies here who private msg me, 4 got mthly $100/mth whereas 2 got $300/mth & 1 got $500/mth.. So this cn depend on individual budget la.. Take note tt it Cn be done only within 18-32 wks yah..

Last edited:

usagibb

I feel so tired nowadays...think need to take MC soon, to rest. At night, trying to sleep earlier did not help.. :(
im back with 2 days MC....with blocked nose, but also doesnt help much cos the weather is really damn terrible lor...i think is to go on leave before EDD, at least u feel more relax, dun nid to worry abt work

raindrop

im back with 2 days MC....with blocked nose, but also doesnt help much cos the weather is really damn terrible lor...i think is to go on leave before EDD, at least u feel more relax, dun nid to worry abt work
I would probably take 1 week b4 EDD. But who knows I might pop before that? haha..