EDD in June

Congrats to you too marchbear...

I am seeing dr woody at chua chu kang. I did the normal abdominal scan. I got prenat vit, folic acid and tablets to stabilize pregnancy. I was abit sick at that time so gt some antibiotics too...maybe all the med and vit that adds up to be so ex?

What kind of vitamins did you get?
Hi Rukia, we are seeing the same gynae hehe... I got a orange color pill which is folic acid and a pink colour longish pill which is multi vit. My next appt is Thursday morning. This is my 1st pregnancy too n couldn't see anything at the first U/S so hope by Thursday can see. I think we are about the same number of weeks too. Take care ya.

I think some people can do a scan in week 6 there should be a heart beat but it varies from person to person,

So usually at 6 weeks, we can only see the gestational sac?

7 weeks and above, we can see the heartbeat? Is this right?

This is my first pregnancy, so I think alittle can freak me out...haha. As I am not sure what is normal and especially if there is nothing for me to see.

Rukia

Hi Rukia, we are seeing the same gynae hehe... I got a orange color pill which is folic acid and a pink colour longish pill which is multi vit. My next appt is Thursday morning. This is my 1st pregnancy too n couldn't see anything at the first you/S so hope by Thursday can see. I think we are about the same number of weeks too. Take care ya.
Oh you are staying ard CCK too? That is so coincidental. Have you taken up his package yet? I am wondering when should I take it up. Then dont have to worry about payment each visit..haha

Oh you are staying around chua chu kang too? That is so coincidental. Have you taken up his package yet? I am wondering when should I take it up. Then dont have to worry about payment each visit..haha
Hi Rukia, yup I'm staying at cck. The nurse suggested to only take up when can see something, last visit couldn't see anything so she say better dun take up yet as there will be no refund. When is your next visit? Do you experience Crampy funny feeling at the lowest point of your abdomen? I experience quite a lot of this feeling today.

Rukia

Hi Rukia, yup I'm staying at chua chu kang. The nurse suggested to only take up when can see something, last visit couldn't see anything so she say better dont take up yet as there will be no refund. When is your next visit? Do you experience Crampy funny feeling at the lowest point of your abdomen? I experience quite a lot of this feeling today.
I hv nt fixed my next visit.

Ya i do experience some crampy feeling as well as gastric and bloated feeling. Haha sometimes i do not know where the pain is coming from. I did not suffer from gastric for many years. When i got preggie i suddenly got quite frequent gastric attacks. Do you have that?

I have not fixed my next visit.

Ya i do experience some crampy feeling as well as gastric and bloated feeling. Haha sometimes i do not know where the pain is coming from. I did not suffer from gastric for many years. When i got preggie i suddenly got quite frequent gastric attacks. Do you have that?
Hi Rukia, no I didn't experience any gastric attacks. Just bloated n Crampy feeling n sometimes headache n dry vomit. Put off by certain food though. : )

julesy

Hi Rukia, no I didn't experience any gastric attacks. Just bloated n Crampy feeling n sometimes headache n dry vomit. Put off by certain food though. : )
i get a combi of symptoms : headache, nausea most of the time (dry vomit) and tend to vomit when stomach is running on empty...so the fix for me is to eat some crackers before i sleep. il feel better in the morning n not vomit water+bile i think.. Totally ZERO appetitie and even water taste so bleah that i add honey.

but recently i get a bit of cramps before meals so im not sure it mild gastric, it could be just the tight crampy feeling as my tummy is super duper bloated.

cant wait for the 'bleah' feeling to fade off in the 2nd trim, but meanwhile, ladies, take heart that these symptoms are good signs to have :)

Cheers'

stupidyeye

Fr me nw.. Hehex.. Vomit is lessen now.. Bt appetite still nt dat v gd yet.. Bloated is still dre.. And I wan die of breast sore Liao.. Lol

Rukia

Just went to see the gynae yesterday and he said the sac was not growing. Feeling terribly upset now. If by next week still not growing and no heartbeat, it is not a very good sign.

virtual

Just went to see the gynae yesterday and he said the sac was not growing. Feeling terribly upset now. If by next week still not growing and no heartbeat, it is not a very good sign.
How many weeks are you now? Maybe too early to see sag and hearbeat. Don't worry, everything will turn out fine. Mummy must remain in a positive mood :)

Borntaker

I have not fixed my next visit.

I do experience e same as u, feelin cramp for quite sometime since 13th oct, recently gastric pain n feel bloated. Not much appetite. I'm 6th wk pregnant, went for e 1st check up few days ago. Dr said everything is normal n my sac is 13.8mm(v. normal). But yet to detect e heartbeat. He didnt want to stress mi up by using e vagina method therefore he ask mi to go bk nex wk to scan again.

Abit worried cos i kw some of them r able to detect e heart beat at ard 5-6wks. But i kw its all up to individual. Meanwhile i'll try to relax n not to think so much.

Yest midnight suddenly sneeze til my abdomen sooo pain for that moment, so scary that i dare not sneeze again.
Any same situation here??

Caylea

hi all, i'm ard 7.5 weeks, went for scan at 6.5 weeks and there was heartbeat already. i'm also experiencing sharp pains in the lower abdomen on the left and right sides (like stitches you get when running), but i'm not sure if it's a bad sign.. i don't think i'll panic abt it unless there's spotting. i started getting the pain after vomitting a lot..

i'm also nauseous and experiencing heartburn and excess stomach acid ever since i started taking folic acid but i've stopped 2 days ago and i'm feeling less nauseous but still bloated and crampy. less heartburn too.. but starting to get breathless easily, and increased heartbeat. Can we replace folic acid with multi vitamins or take a lower dosage instead?

I happened to ask the clinic nurse about cramping yesterday. She said it could also be a sign of spotting. But since you're vomitting so much maybe it's affecting your stomach muscles. Why not call the clinic and ask?

You should take however much folic acid your gynae told you to take.

hi all, i'm around 7.5 weeks, went for scan at 6.5 weeks and there was heartbeat already. i'm also experiencing sharp pains in the lower abdomen on the left and right sides (like stitches you get when running), but i'm not sure if it's a bad sign.. i dont't think i'll panic about it unless there's spotting. i started getting the pain after vomitting a lot..

i'm also nauseous and experiencing heartburn and excess stomach acid ever since i started taking folic acid but i've stopped 2 days ago and i'm feeling less nauseous but still bloated and crampy. less heartburn too.. but starting to get breathless easily, and increased heartbeat. Can we replace folic acid with multi vitamins or take a lower dosage instead?

Caylea

ya i know we're supposed to take folic acid but i did some reserch online and says pregnant women need 600mcg to 800mcg of folic acid per day but what i have from the GP is 5000mcg per pill per day. isn't it a bit like an overdose? plus the side effects are similar to MS as well.. so i thought i'll give it a break for a few days and i really feel the improvements

but i'm not asking other ladies to try with me seriously.. i know it might just be me, that i'm too sensitive to meds, or i just have a slightly weaker constitution.

My Gynae also gave me folic acid, one pill is 5000 too I think.

ya i know we're supposed to take folic acid but i did some reserch online and says pregnant women need 600mcg to 800mcg of folic acid per day but what i have from the GP is 5000mcg per pill per day. isn't it a bit like an overdose? plus the side effects are similar to MS as well.. so i thought i'll give it a break for a few days and i really feel the improvements

but i'm not asking other ladies to try with me seriously.. i know it might just be me, that i'm too sensitive to meds, or i just have a slightly weaker constitution.

stupidyeye

Well.. Fr me.. My first pregnancy can say folic acid n adomin both oso din take.. Bt eat healthy lor.. And my boi is healthy.. Fr nw.. I oso start fr e first few day.. And I actuali stop it Liao.. Can't take it.. It jus worsen my situation..

Rukia

I do experience e same as you, feelin cramp for quite sometime since 13th oct, recently gastric pain n feel bloated. Not much appetite. I'm 6th wk pregnant, went for e 1st check up few days ago. Dr said everything is normal n my sac is 13.8mm(very. normal). But yet to detect e heartbeat. He didnt want to stress mi up by using e vagina method therefore he ask mi to go back nex wk to scan again.

Abit worried cos i kw some of them r able to detect e heart beat at around 5-6wks. But i kw its all up to individual. Meanwhile i'll try to relax n not to think so much.

Yest midnight suddenly sneeze til my abdomen sooo pain for that moment, so scary that i dare not sneeze again.
Any same situation here??
i am also trying to think positive but when i heard my gynae say he couldnt detect any heartbeat, my heart just sank. My sac is abt 15mm at 6.5wk and it has not grown. Feeling so miserable. Cos i have heard my friends say that they can see a heartbeat at 5-6wk already.