EDD in Oct'09

lonerjas

i just put on 1kg keke... suspecting a boy again cos saw something between legs on the last scan. But too small to tell so suspect only

have all mommies who is due in oct gone for FA detailed scan? how much is that? hong long is that? where did u tk it? gynae office or hospital unit?

Harmy

My detailed scan is on the 27th May @ KKH im kinda looking forward to it, but want to keep the sex of the baby as a suprise so i will not be finding out :)

I've put on just over 2Kg but everyone keeps telling me i dont look pregnant at all.

karoru

my detailed scan will be on 02/06/09 and i just put on 2kg for the past 4 mths... everybody said that the 2kg all go to baby coz i don look like i put on weight at all... hee... i m glad that at least i put on weight...

tulip_nel

Hi all,

My EDD is on 27 oct, first timer... going for another scan on 29 May, 18 weeks, dun know whether can see the sex of the baby then...

I put on weight abt 2 kg... also dun seems like I am pregnant...:)

Stan

Hi Oct MTBs,

The weight you put on, does it fluctuates? cos i everytime i tot i finally put on 1 kg hor, when I weigh the next day, the 1 kg is missing!.. But i can see my baby bump growing leh..

Stan

I not yet.. will go scan on 1st June.. but my first one is a gal gal.. so.. haha.. actually boy or gal also nevermind lah.. :tlaugh:
Quite true... doesnt matter girl or boy for me too! Just really excited...
but knowing means i can start shopping!! hubby told me not to cheong too much! HAHAHA...

karoru

my morning sickness is slightly better..., no more vomitting but still having naseau and the horrible bitter tastebuds... i just hope that things will be better as times goes by... now very excitied about the gender of my baby... DH and i were just talking about it this morning... he prefers to be a boy but will still love the baby if gal coz he said both his baby... =) as for me, as long as the baby is healthy and happy, i m fine with both gender... =)

Stan

my morning sickness is slightly better..., no more vomitting but still having naseau and the horrible bitter tastebuds... i just hope that things will be better as times goes by... now very excitied about the gender of my baby... DH and i were just talking about it this morning... he prefers to be a boy but will still love the baby if gal coz he said both his baby... =) as for me, as long as the baby is healthy and happy, i m fine with both gender... =)
yes... the bitter tastebuds have been with me since duno when too... it will only get better!!

babymoon

me having a girl too.. name also picked already hehe... excited first timer.. haha
wah.. so fast pick name already.. i remember when i first pregnant also like tat, very early think of the name, but now the 2nd one hor.. already 4mths + feel like still early to think of the name.. also dunno is a boy or gal.. hehe.. :001_302: