EDD in Sept 2011

Astera

i think baby cot is necessary...
ur galgal slp in baby cot for how long?

rabbitmummy; cox my mom wun turn or filp in her slp, i will sometimes den if bb slp beside mi mommy scare later i too pressurize cannot slp. so since she offered to slp wit bb, i ask her to slp on my bed instead cox she got back problem.. abit difficult for mi but i think i'll do fine. =D

if u want to see how is baby cots

u can look at online to see how they are

- Baby Kingdom

4 i n 1 Cot
Baby Cot, Playpen, Sofa Bed, 3 Adjustable Levels
Available Colours: Natural & White
Ext: 66cm x 126cm
Free;
1) Foam Matterss (24" x 48' x 4")
(without bedding set)
Sample for you

Then Ikea ones
Cots - IKEA

This is really budgeted one below
SOMNAT
Cot
$99

Package measurement and weight
Packages: 1
Article Number : 501.902.10
Width : 68 cm
Height : 12 cm
Length : 121 cm
Weight : 14 kg
Quantity 1

Astera

if u want to see how is baby cots

u can look at online to see how they are

- Baby Kingdom

4 i n 1 Cot
Baby Cot, Playpen, Sofa Bed, 3 Adjustable Levels
Available Colours: Natural & White
Ext: 66cm x 126cm
Free;
1) Foam Matterss (24" x 48' x 4")
(without bedding set)
Sample for you

Then Ikea ones
Cots - IKEA

This is really budgeted one below
SOMNAT
Cot
$99

Package measurement and weight
Packages: 1
Article Number : 501.902.10
Width : 68 cm
Height : 12 cm
Length : 121 cm
Weight : 14 kg
Quantity 1
so sweet~ thank u thank u.. =DD

lols.... tell you dont buy..... you CAN HINT HINT you friends, relatives .... then ask them to come for your baby shower.... mayb they will auto n buy for you?
nice idea :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

your galgal sleep in baby cot for how long?

rabbitmummy; cox my mom wun turn or filp in her sleep, i will sometimes then if baby sleep beside mi mommy scare later i too pressurize cannot sleep. so since she offered to sleep wit baby, i ask her to sleep on my bed instead cox she got back problem.. abit difficult for mi but i think i'll do fine. =D
oh ic :) just take care during confinement time

Astera

lols.... tell u dun buy..... U CAN HINT HINT u friends, relatives .... then ask them to come for ur baby shower.... mayb they will auto n buy for u?
lolx~ tat option is totally out cox they all veri zzzzzz de.. i dun even intend to invite my relatives or mother in law to my baby shower. jux frenx.. mayb ask my frenx buy tgt bahx.. xD

lolx~ tat option is totally out cox they all veri zzzzzz de.. i dun even intend to invite my relatives or mother in law to my baby shower. jux frenx.. mayb ask my frenx buy tgt bahx.. xD
:O ur mom in law n relative will not say anything?? or complain that u never celebrate with them etc etc

I tot invitation to relative is a must? At least for my mil side cos they very traditional... Have to invite to buffet n give out cakes...
Rabbit mummy u also can take the hongbao given by them u buy this...:)If they really so nOt auto...

Astera

my mom say dun invite my relatives cox they veri e zzz. they those type will whole family of 10 come den gif u $20 angpow de. my mom ask mi to save e money instead.. lolx~

as for my mother in law, i dun c e need to invite her at all. cox she hadn't done anything for mi n my bb since i got married n during my whole pregnancy. since she neva do her part as a mom in law y shld i bother bout her? =x

Triquetra

nope actually. but how long can bb slp in baby cot? my mom say no pt buy baby cot cox at most can slp 2mths only. her suggestion is buy extra mattress i slp on floor she slp wit bb on bed.
My daughter slept in the baby cot until 6 months, after that hubby and I went on a trip and she didn't see me for a week so had separation anxiety and since then refused to sleep in the cot by herself.
Yah can consider buying those that can convert to toddler bed.
I see them available on sale at takashimaya baby fair :D

my mom say dun invite my relatives cox they veri e zzz. they those type will whole family of 10 come den gif u $20 angpow de. my mom ask mi to save e money instead.. lolx~

as for my mother in law, i dun c e need to invite her at all. cox she hadn't done anything for mi n my bb since i got married n during my whole pregnancy. since she neva do her part as a mom in law y shld i bother bout her? =x
hmm those type ah.. help u finish food lor :p heehehee :)
kidding..

oh dear... that is quite sad she didnt bother... my parents and mom in law may say they dont bother that much but they show it in different ways.. like i got alot of clothing from my parents and mom in law cook at times for me for the baby....

Astera

My daughter slept in the baby cot until 6 months, after that hubby and I went on a trip and she didn't see me for a week so had separation anxiety and since then refused to sleep in the cot by herself.
Yah can consider buying those that can convert to toddler bed.
I see them available on sale at takashimaya baby fair :D
ohh~~ i'm goin tmr!! xD
thank u thank u.. i go c c..

I tot invitation to relative is a must? At least for my mil side cos they very traditional... Have to invite to buffet n give out cakes...
Rabbit mummy u also can take the hongbao given by them u buy this...:)If they really so nOt auto...
yep :D i just use the other one for now until i can hint someone to get it for me hehehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick question

btw which brand of diapers is good for newborns??

when do we get them?

Triquetra

yep :D i just use the other one for now until i can hint someone to get it for me hehehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick question

btw which brand of diapers is good for newborns??

when do we get them?
I suggest u try those free samples from the hospital.
I received a lot of free samples that time from KKH.

That way you will know if your baby's skin is suitable, the cutting, the size etc.
After you try then ask your hubby to buy, anyway a lot of places can buy de no need to worry :D

Carisella

Carisella - u once a week eat ice-cream ok what...
Still scare baby grow fatter and fatter X]

ohh~~ i'm goin tmr!! xD thank u thank u.. i go c c..
Comparison - IKEA

Astera, do take note that the $99 cannot be converted into toddler bed. and hor.. if you want the one that's convertible to toddler's bed, MUST go down to tampines ikea.. Queenstown don't have. U can check their stocks on hand from their webby before you go down :)

Astera

Comparison - IKEA

Astera, do take note that the $99 cannot be converted into toddler bed. and hor.. if you want the one that's convertible to toddler's bed, MUST go down to tampines ikea.. Queenstown don't have. U can check their stocks on hand from their webby before you go down :)
thanx. think i'll go dwn to taka baby fair c c 1st. and e baby kingdom de baby cot lik better cox got 3 adjustable ht. hmmm...