EDD in Sept 2011

For me maybe it's because I take a lot of high sugar stuffs and I eat a lot thus BB v active.
You try to lie down rest ur hands on your belly or try poking her. There are also times when didi doesn't seem to move which also freak me out but such moments are getting lesser... he has already declared war with his jiejie.
My daughter rest her face on my tummy, didi will also kick her face =X
this is so sweet.... when i asked my daughter to sayang her meimei... she will like hit her will her palms.... but meimei is gentle gentle kind so let her jiejie bully... sometimes when my daughter hit her a lil harder she will jus move n kick her jiejie softly... omg... when i see how they bond... i feel like so sweet..."jie mei qing shen*=D

Triquetra

this is so sweet.... when i asked my daughter to sayang her meimei... she will like hit her will her palms.... but meimei is gentle gentle kind so let her jiejie bully... sometimes when my daughter hit her a lil harder she will jus move n kick her jiejie softly... omg... when i see how they bond... i feel like so sweet..."jie mei qing shen*=D
Sweet? xDDD
My tummy becomes a war zone.
One attacks from inside and the other one attacks from the outside.
I am the victim! *cries*

ChocoBaby

Carisella - im 33 weeks now. Baby didnt change position since my 1st scan, just change the direction he's facing.

Wah u all keep track of baby's weight, so good. I always cant remember mine! Pfft...

So cute ur older kids with their baby... My boy never sayang my tummy, but i think cos he big boy already.

Astera

For me maybe it's because I take a lot of high sugar stuffs and I eat a lot thus BB v active.
You try to lie down rest ur hands on your belly or try poking her. There are also times when didi doesn't seem to move which also freak me out but such moments are getting lesser... he has already declared war with his jiejie.
My daughter rest her face on my tummy, didi will also kick her face =X
i think e sugar thing reali makes them more active.. hmmm... i ate alot of chocolates n sweet stuffs throughout my whole pregnancy and bb so active esp at nite. -.-

ChocoBaby

Woke up feeling angry & sick of everything. Call work told them im not coming. Call my husband told him i hate him. Then cry n cry. Just want the baby out now. Dont know whats wrong with me. Dont feel like talking to anybody.

Woke up feeling angry & sick of everything. Call work told them im not coming. Call my husband told him i hate him. Then cry n cry. Just want the baby out now. Dont know whats wrong with me. Dont feel like talking to anybody.
mood swings? me too i had since last night n i find fault with everything! my hubby send sms he will be late and not home until 11 plus i got mad with him!! then everything i just get so moody n stuff.... want to cry n be angry at the same time!!

dont know what is wrong with me.. everywhere hurts and aches

Astera

o_O think we all experience this in a nite.. >.<
last nite i oso flare at my hubby for making mi queue half an hr for his supper.. tis morning flare at hubby for falling aslp while toking to mi halfway.. n flare at singtel customer service operator jux now. zzz

ChocoBaby

I guess it's just us having an emotional roller coaster... Sigh. Usually i eat alot... Today i dont feel hungry at all. Only had a glass of soya bean milk today.

When is the earliest we can have a c-sect? 37 or 38 weeks right?

Astera

I guess it's just us having an emotional roller coaster... Sigh. Usually i eat alot... Today i dont feel hungry at all. Only had a glass of soya bean milk today.

yeah~ try relaxing and doing something u lik? lik reading or jux laze ard? mayb it'll help..

:eek: how come we r experiencing the same thing?

:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

not sure when we can have c-sect.. its my first baby... :001_302:

oh dear chocobaby that dont sounds like u... please take care n rest well...

ChocoBaby

Thanks... At the mall just walking around now. Hubby just sent me a sms telling me how much he loves me n proud of me. Feel a bit better after that. Then stupid work called but i didnt answer, now feel like screaming again. Silly me but just want them to leave me alone...

Astera

guess cox our edd veri close? hmmm...
argh~ so tempted to go hm slp now.. zzz

Thanks... At the mall just walking around now. Hubby just sent me a sms telling me how much he loves me n proud of me. Feel a bit better after that. Then stupid work called but i didnt answer, now feel like screaming again. Silly me but just want them to leave me alone...
that is sweet :)

haha maybe u having working blues... just dont bother about work if it make u frustrated..

Astera

agree wit rabbitmummy~~ jux stay away frm ur wrk for now n relax.. =D
at least hubby still so sweet.. mine still slpin lik pig.. -.-

Astera your hubby not working today?

i wonder i am just being pantang or something.. had to pack 2 small package for shipment today and using scissors.. while sealing the package i drop the scissors on my lap and near tummy.. i nearly jump up... feeling the tingingy feeling.. sigh:embarrassed:
i really wondering what is wrong with me today... feel like crying... did i scared my baby or myself more... sigh

chocobaby... i understand, previously i felt the same n i came to mummysg to complain... i even complain to dr abt it... she told me its normal n will get worst after giving birth...=(((unforunately this kinda things cannot control de.... take a nap... relax urself.... eat ice cream.... i think it helps...=)))

usually is 38 weeks on the safer side.=)

Carisella

Sayang, relax :) tired just rest.. it's normal :) and glad ur hubby understands you too :) A few more weeks, tahan oK?