EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

anyone feel its getting harder to walk around?
i feel like a bloated ballon today... :embarrassed:
yup... want to get up from sitting down also difficult.

so how's everyone today? im feeling a bit better. dreamt of my baby last night... curly hair, chubby cheeks... so cute. can't wait to meet him. back to work friday, dreading it! today just gonna go for a walk again, get myself some choco melts... maybe look for some organic raspberry tea.

i am much better compared the last 2 days

now trying to find some part time job online but all seems scam... :embarrassed:

counting downs of work - 3.5 days and i am jobless!! :001_302::001_302:

nikij2

was giddy and vomitting on sunday evening. cannot sit straight and need to lie down else i am vomitting whatever i eat... Doc gives me 2 days mc. Tues felt much better but at night i couldn't sleep, keep waking up!
This morning when i wake up i felt dizzy again (due to lack of sleep).
Asked to take a rest at home now.
Very hot weather.. felt sticky and sleepy...keep on yawning! Felt like cutting hair!

was giddy and vomitting on sunday evening. cannot sit straight and need to lie down else i am vomitting whatever i eat... Doc gives me 2 days mc. Tues felt much better but at night i couldn't sleep, keep waking up!
This morning when i wake up i felt dizzy again (due to lack of sleep).
Asked to take a rest at home now.
Very hot weather.. felt sticky and sleepy...keep on yawning! Felt like cutting hair!
take care.. yeah very hot weather.. i also want to cut my hair but waiting nearer the EDD then cut better.. else long agin feel also hotter...

ChocoBaby

Rabbitmummy - oh u mean job for now while still pregnant ah... Yah i was looking online too. Nothing good... Nevermind just rest this untill baby pops.

Nik - drink lots of water... Dont wanna get dehydrated.

linwting

anyone feel its getting harder to walk around?
i feel like a bloated ballon today... :embarrassed:
Hi Rabbitmummy,
Ya, our stomach is getting heavy and getting difficult when doing things.
So now do things slow, walk so slow, wake up from bed also slow. Hazi everything just slow slow slow........

linwting

Woke up feeling angry & sick of everything. Call work told them im not coming. Call my husband told him i hate him. Then cry n cry. Just want the baby out now. Dont know whats wrong with me. Dont feel like talking to anybody.
Hi ChocoBaby,
How are you feeling? Better?

ChocoBaby

Hi ChocoBaby,
How are you feeling? Better?
hi there... yes, slowly getting my appetite back & not so emotional now..lol. just keep reminding myself i wont be feeling tired, fat, heavy etc forever. will be over soon & in exchange i'm getting a cute lil boy. :) how's ur pregnancy going?

Rabbitmummy - oh you mean job for now while still pregnant ... Yah i was looking online too. Nothing good... Nevermind just rest this untill baby pops.

Nik - drink lots of water... Dont wanna get dehydrated.
after baby pops i need that cash so must start looking :001_302: yeah she seems to move down abit and not so active.. a little worried... hope she is doing fine in there.. going to see the gyne on Sat.. i wonder what her weight will be...

Hi Rabbitmummy,
Ya, our stomach is getting heavy and getting difficult when doing things.
So now do things slow, walk so slow, wake up from bed also slow. Hazi everything just slow slow slow........
hi lin, yeah everything slowly until i move abit too fast it hurts like mad... :001_302:

ChocoBaby

I also feel less movements! Phew... Thought i was the only one. But it's normal right? Read that as they grow bigger, movement is restricted cos not enough space.

fionng88

Hi mummies! Cooling weather today! Started my ML. Resting at home. Leg getting more and more swallon and very inconvenient in movement too. Time getting nearer and nearer. More and more nervous.

Shannyang

tummy more and more big.. movement more and more slow.. leg having swollen too.. i mean me.. but baby is still super active at nitz.. haha.. tire and emo at times.. i hope i can get some HL from my gynae this coming 8 Aug appt.. :(

I feel my baby head down too.. I touch on my both side tummy and it is soft, below hard.. compare to last week..

I also feel less movements! Phew... Thought i was the only one. But it's normal right? Read that as they grow bigger, movement is restricted cos not enough space.
hope so too.. sometimes she kick so much or feeling movement is like normal.. less movement i scared something happened to her...

Hi mummies! Cooling weather today! Started my ML. Resting at home. Leg getting more and more swallon and very inconvenient in movement too. Time getting nearer and nearer. More and more nervous.
how are u feeling resting at home better? yes same here.. like water rentention and hardly want to walk or get up for work.. really cant wait for another 2.5 working days more... yeah i feeling more nervous and more insecure...

tummy more and more big.. movement more and more slow.. leg having swollen too.. i mean me.. but baby is still super active at nitz.. haha.. tire and emo at times.. i hope i can get some HL from my gynae this coming 8 Aug appt.. :(

I feel my baby head down too.. I touch on my both side tummy and it is soft, below hard.. compare to last week..
yeah same same! mine is active at 3am in the morning.. i can even play tap tap game with her until i sleep again.. (tap tap game is she will just use her hands and tap on the tummy, i will response to her by tap tap with fingers.. if i went out of syn, she will give me a kick) :001_302: but now she seldom do it maybe says her mommy cant syn with her... :001_302:

Triquetra

Do you all feel like going to the toilet more often after bb has moved down?
I am already my house's bathroom PR at 31+ week -_-'''