EDD in Sept 2011

nilebaby

I have one colleague whom EDD is the same as mine, she was induced on Sept 01 last week, was told to admit to hospital at 6.30am and she given birth on the same day at 6pm sharp! Not so bad for her.

bendi

Haha...I will be changing my wife's inducing date to 12 sept. Because that day is mooncake festival!!

Hope she can give birth on the same day:)

piggie

Lets hope that its this way for mine also.... Went for my last check up with gynae just now.

There is a drop in my waterbag level, so gynae say cannot wait anymore, must admit tonite to insert the prostin pessary to start inducing liao... My EDD is 10 Sept...

Very stressed now... haha...

Will update again once I am inside the labour ward waiting...

Jiayou to all mummies who are giving birth soon!!!

Qian1984

Hi dearies!

How to differentiate btw gg toilet wee & having ur water bag broke? Liquid is clear but feels confusing! Lol!
Hv anyone delivered yet?

nilebaby

One of the different is the smell I supposed. Waterbag doesn't have any smell. Did yrs broke? As my bb is v heavy now, I can't control my urine at night so it leaked. Last sat thought it's waterbag burst but turned out to be urine I even went to hospital cos don't know whether it's urine or waterbag cos it's leaked in the middle if the nite.

Qian1984

i didn't leak lah.. just this mrg suddenly forced to go toilet, then unable to wee. then i pushed harder, leak abit then after that a gush of water out. then followed by a bit. then stop. is transparent. awhile later, i went normal wee, slightly yellow alr. they say if the water can be controlled by the muscles means is just bb pressed on the bladder? cos now everything stopped, no leakage now while i'm sitting on the sofa.. so i wait and see how lo~

bendi

Hi mummies need your advice again.

Would you rather go for natural birth or C-section.
As a husband, I would rather not let my wife undergo so much pain during natural birth. However i do not know whether mummies would rather go for natural birth or not as I read before that this would make the baby and mummy bond stronger ?

And also will natural birth make the mummy have a faster recovery than C-section? And also faster weight loss etc? Any advantage?

Hi mummies need your advice again.

Would you rather go for natural birth or C-section.
As a husband, I would rather not let my wife undergo so much pain during natural birth. However i do not know whether mummies would rather go for natural birth or not as I read before that this would make the baby and mummy bond stronger ?

And also will natural birth make the mummy have a faster recovery than C-section? And also faster weight loss etc? Any advantage?

i support natural birth.
-faster recovery.
-lose weight i not sure... some mummies with c sect also lose weight quite fast... only thing is the tummy area have to work out abit...
the only thing abt natual birth is some of the hubby might feel that their sex life a lil affected. my hubby did comment that its not as tight as b4... yup...

didy

of course natural birth. the pain from natural birth is a couple of hours, but the pain from the recovery from c-sect is a few weeks.

bendi

Hmm ok thanks for the advice:)

Anyway to what extent can the pain killer reduce the pain ah?
Some pple say they don't feel any pain after given the pain killer.
Is it so strong?

Hmm ok thanks for the advice:)

Anyway to what extent can the pain killer reduce the pain ah?
Some pple say they don't feel any pain after given the pain killer.
Is it so strong?
i still feel a lil sore after taken the pain killers for my first labour... i took for 2 weeks then stop....
second birth i took in hospital as nurses gave it to me... actually i no nid.. n i feel jus lil biit uncomfy after 2nd time labour... my recovery for 2nd labour is muc much much faster as compared to first.

bendi

i still feel a lil sore after taken the pain killers for my first labour... i took for 2 weeks then stop....
second birth i took in hospital as nurses gave it to me... actually i no nid.. n i feel jus lil biit uncomfy after 2nd time labour... my recovery for 2nd labour is muc much much faster as compared to first.
Hmm sorry what you mean by you took for 2 weeks?
I thought the pain killer is given during labour and delivery time?

Hmm sorry what you mean by you took for 2 weeks?
I thought the pain killer is given during labour and delivery time?
i tot u referring to the after birth painkiller. the one during labour i took. but no use... still very painful. haaas, i find laughing gas more effective.

bendi

Latest update...
My wife is now warded at kkh. Already induce but not much progress yet.
Most probably going for c-section.

Lovely26

Hi Mommies

I am letting go my Medela Free Style pump which i bought in August 2011. Reason to let go as my baby is down with colic....thus cranky most of the time that i have no time to pump.....sigh. I can't latch him coz he is fussy n very impatient......sigh. I bot the item from Paragon which was selling at $699. I am willing to let go at $499...... I had also bot many Avent milk/food container which i like to give away.

Let me know if you are keen.

Dgately

Hi there,

Could you please add me to your group on facebook? My user name is Denise Dye.
My EDD was 12 sept but I had baby Jesse 9 sept.
Thank you!