EDD in Sept 2011

Carisella

hahahaahah all of us cant wait for our ML! btw will u all take one week early or work till ur edd then start your ML?
Charlotte's POP is suppose to be on a Sunday (and hopefully she can come out later :D) and i hoping i can wait until she POP then take Maternity leave.. don't want to waste.. cos in office already quite relax.. then the maternity leave form i can write in the hospital and hubby can bring to office for me since we work in the same company :D

ChocoBaby

Carisella - i also want oysters! So nice right!! With tobasco... Omg. After give birth that's the 1st thing i want to eat. But sushi, the raw salmon i hantam a few every week already. Cannot tahan lah... Die die must have. Lol. Red wine also i drank already, but just a glass. Wasnt in the 1st trimester lah, that time must be extra careful.

I planning to start ML few weeks before EDD so can rest, stay at home n shake leg. Later once baby pops sure will have to wake up middle of the night etc. So want to pamper myself first before he arrives.

What u all think of bikini waxing now? I cannot see or reach down there already. Lol... Later become jungle how??

cherylyun

THANKS~~ anyway dear ladies, drink more water in the day, it helps curb water retention. this is true!

hello all mummies!

looks like the thread hasn't been really active these few days.! cherylyun, I encounted the same problem as you, I address this issue to my gynae but gynae told me I m wrong. she told me my baby is very actively kicking inside jus that she is still too small for us to feel=) no worries k?

fionng: I have been gaining weight too. even when i dun eat alot( as in I eat normally I will still gain 0.5kg every week. i guess mayb is due to water retention.

rabbitmummy: I have the same feeling as you. I dun wana go to work.. cos i always feels sleepy.. endure k? we faced thru these problems together.=)

All mummies: we are at the last few weeks of the second trimester. 3rd trimester will come very fast n past very fast.=D I m so excited=)))

cherylyun

I am recommended to get Babysafe mattresses. Even my girlfriends are recommended that too.

My cousin used that for 4 years: 2 years for her eldest girl, and next 2 years for her 2nd girl.

Hi Mommies,

Do you all know for the baby's mattress right, should i get a soft foam one or a hard one?

Charlotte's POP is suppose to be on a Sunday (and hopefully she can come out later :D) and i hoping i can wait until she POP then take Maternity leave.. don't want to waste.. cos in office already quite relax.. then the maternity leave form i can write in the hospital and hubby can bring to office for me since we work in the same company :D
oh... so sweet,but if she nv popped on that day how...? will jus wait for your water bag to burst? then take ML? my company actually ask me to give them a date i will b going on Ml.. but this kinda things very hard to predict one....hais

Carisella - i also want oysters! So nice right!! With tobasco... Omg. After give birth that's the 1st thing i want to eat. But sushi, the raw salmon i hantam a few every week already. Cannot tahan lah... Die die must have. Lol. Red wine also i drank already, but just a glass. Wasnt in the 1st trimester lah, that time must be extra careful.

I planning to start ML few weeks before EDD so can rest, stay at home n shake leg. Later once baby pops sure will have to wake up middle of the night etc. So want to pamper myself first before he arrives.

What u all think of bikini waxing now? I cannot see or reach down there already. Lol... Later become jungle how??
haahahahah i tot of doing bikini waxing too!!!! but isit same to do it during pregnancy anot?

Carisella

Already like jungle liao ;_; Cannot see cannot reach, bend here bend there, got this feeling like squished tiok Charlotte's hand or foot..

I am recommended to get Babysafe mattresses. Even my girlfriends are recommended that too.
My cousin used that for 4 years: 2 years for her eldest girl, and next 2 years for her 2nd girl.
Oooo.. the brand call babysafe? will go check it out.

oh... so sweet,but if she nv popped on that day how...? will jus wait for your water bag to burst? then take ML? my company actually ask me to give them a date i will b going on Ml.. but this kinda things very hard to predict one....hais
Yes.. that's the plan actually.. wait for it to (POP) burst.. don't really want to go for induce as heard many stories that if induce when baby is not really, labor will be difficult and end up "might" need c-sect. Don't want all those unnecessary procedures..

Already like jungle liao ;_; Cannot see cannot reach, bend here bend there, got this feeling like squished tiok Charlotte's hand or foot..

Oooo.. the brand call babysafe? will go check it out.

Yes.. that's the plan actually.. wait for it to (POP) burst.. don't really want to go for induce as heard many stories that if induce when baby is not really, labor will be difficult and end up "might" need c-sect. Don't want all those unnecessary procedures..
the first one i induce birth cos doctor say bb too big at 39 weeks... scare if wait i got problem give birth. yes, its indeed harder n more intense(pain) longer to give birth. I have got low placenta for this birth. hope everything is fine n tht i can go thru natural birth for this. no c sect, no induce birth. Nv experience the waterbag burst(popped) on its own. lols.

Carisella

the first one i induce birth cos doctor say bb too big at 39 weeks... scare if wait i got problem give birth. yes, its indeed harder n more intense(pain) longer to give birth. I have got low placenta for this birth. hope everything is fine n tht i can go thru natural birth for this. no c sect, no induce birth. Nv experience the waterbag burst(popped) on its own. lols.
My hubby already said, " need to prepare water-proof padding in the last few weeks " :( so evil

Carisella

hahaaaaa he is right.... lols!
heard that there will be a bloody show prior to the MAIN show? lolz.. also told him that.. and he said.. "DON'T SLEEP ON MY BED" :( why my hubby so evil one :( need water proof padding, now want to "kick" me out of the bed :'( so sad.. aiyo.. my baby girl keep kicking me .. so pain

heard that there will be a bloody show prior to the MAIN show? lolz.. also told him that.. and he said.. "dont'T SLEEP ON MY BED" :( why my hubby so evil one :( need water proof padding, now want to "kick" me out of the bed :'( so sad.. aiyo.. my baby girl keep kicking me .. so pain
LOL...did he mean it or is he kidding???? If he means it..gosh..I would divorce him. LOL.

ChocoBaby

heard that there will be a bloody show prior to the MAIN show? lolz.. also told him that.. and he said.. "DON'T SLEEP ON MY BED" :( why my hubby so evil one :( need water proof padding, now want to "kick" me out of the bed :'( so sad.. aiyo.. my baby girl keep kicking me .. so pain
Ahahahhahahahah!! Joker ah ur husband!

Charlotetan - Not sure if bikini wax is safe or not... Ask husband do for me, he said use a mirror! Lol.

Aiyah, great singapore sale start already. So tempted to shop, shop, shop but must control. Always end up buying things I dont need.

Carisella

LOL...did he mean it or is he kidding???? If he means it..gosh..I would divorce him. LOL.
he said he "meant" it lo.. lolz..

Ahahahhahahahah!! Joker ah ur husband! Charlotetan - Not sure if bikini wax is safe or not... Ask husband do for me, he said use a mirror! Lol. Aiyah, great singapore sale start already. So tempted to shop, shop, shop but must control. Always end up buying things I dont need.
My hubby said he'll shave for me.. but i scare he cut tiok me.. hahaah..

lydiaveroni

i actually ate a dozen of oysters last month with alot of tabasco. normally i will laosai but i didnt. and i still continue to take salmon and swordfish sashimi. i guess moderation? im into chicken rice and liver now. wee num keeeeeee

lydiaveroni

oh and i went for brazilian 2 days back. but halfway my therapist say skin too dry and suggest i dont continue with the session and said its normal in preg ladies. so if u gals really want to do it then moisturise the area with baby lotion for a week before gg else skin tear.

ChocoBaby

Carisella - thats y i want go wax, cannot see scared accidentally cut. Ouch!!

Lydiaveroni - ok thanks for the tip. Yah i noticed skin is becoming quite dry. Used to just use cream on tummy n boobs, but now all over my body. Go to bed like a giant oily fishball.

Carisella

Carisella - thats y i want go wax, cannot see scared accidentally cut. Ouch!!
Lydiaveroni - ok thanks for the tip. Yah i noticed skin is becoming quite dry. Used to just use cream on tummy n boobs, but now all over my body. Go to bed like a giant oily fishball.
omg.. lol.. i burst out laffing when i read the giant oily fishball lo.. LOL! I don't dare to put so much cream ~_~.. later one big patch on the bed.. plus I'm SWEATING like crazy already everynight even under the aircon with fan on... It's CRAZY i tell u..

i actually ate a dozen of oysters last month with alot of tabasco. normally i will laosai but i didnt. and i still continue to take salmon and swordfish sashimi. i guess moderation? im into chicken rice and liver now. wee num keeeeeee
OMG...LIVER IS RICH IN VIT A AND IS PROVEN TO CAUSE DEFECTS IN BABY...I dun even dare to touch liver or raw food..only sometimes cannot tahan just eat like 2 slices of sashimi..but..liver is bad...