EDD in Sept 2011

now lately i am getting more back aches and using my bloster to rest my back and sleep half on my sides.. i cant totally sleep on my back without back pain..

baby gal still kicks when i sleep totally on my sides... waking me up in the middle of the nights and less sleep...

did any ladies wake up with fingers and hands feeling very numb?

i went to see a GP and he says its normal.. got worried as i feel like so numb...
after 11am then my hands didnt feel numb....
yes! me, for my last pregnancy! this pregnancy starting also, as in the numbness. I definitely disturb my slp.! i guess its normal in the last trimester .

thanks ladies...

i got worried with the numbness of fingers and hand... :001_302:

even i sleep earlier i wake up even earlier... sigh....
but at least i know baby dear is kicking happily or moving happily inside :wong19:

ChocoBaby

The numbness havent 'attack' me yet.... Not long more ladies, June akan datang liao! Cant wait to see all our babies! Must put pic ok. :)

AHG - eligible for income not more than 5k. Apply to me,applicant only or whole household?

Baby not breech anymore. :)

The numbness havent 'attack' me yet.... Not long more ladies, June akan datang liao! Cant wait to see all our babies! Must put pic ok. :)

AHG - eligible for income not more than 5k. Apply to me,applicant only or whole household?

Baby not breech anymore. :)
meaning u n ur hubby pay not more than 5k then eligible.=D

Carisella

baby gal still kicks when i sleep totally on my sides... waking me up in the middle of the nights and less sleep... did any ladies wake up with fingers and hands feeling very numb?i went to see a GP and he says its normal.. got worried as i feel like so numb... after 11am then my hands didnt feel numb....
It's just baby pressing onto the nerves :) no worries.. had that, went to the GP he gave me the reason and said that it's normal, once baby move up, should be better.. :) that numbness caused me close to 1 month of sleepless nights.. happens only at nights!

dun think so ley... i rmb is the add up amount of both you are your spouse...
If your name is listed as occupier, also will take urs into consideration..

lydiaveroni

hi girls im back. my backache really bad. and baby also like to kick till i wake up. shes my alarm clock. my belly suddenly grew alot bigger in 2 days

ChocoBaby

Thanks ladies... I think i should go to HDB straight, so many questions i wanna ask. All i know is I couldnt put my hubby's name as co-applicant cos he havent get PR. So confusing...

Anyways, doc did say at check up today that baby will be growing alot in the next few weeks. I feel like Im suddenly bigger too. My backaches is on and off, its my feet n ankles that hurt most.

Last edited:
hi girls im back. my backache really bad. and baby also like to kick till i wake up. shes my alarm clock. my belly suddenly grew alot bigger in 2 days
welcome back, hope things are better for you now.

yeah my belly getting more firm like less fats lol... still can see my fats on top of it.. sigh...

It's just baby pressing onto the nerves :) no worries.. had that, went to the GP he gave me the reason and said that it's normal, once baby move up, should be better.. :) that numbness caused me close to 1 month of sleepless nights.. happens only at nights!
i think i had not been sleeping well since i got the baby.. always wake up middle of the night but now at least not going to the toilet... then fall back to sleep.. then sleep on my left side she kicks again... i will wake up turn and sleep again...

hardly want to go to work lately...

cherylyun

hello ladies, been MIA a while ha..

I am quite concerned about my baby lately, I hardly feel the movements... sometimes I think i did but I am not sure it is her moving... now coming to 24 weeks soon... its kinda bothering me why baby isn't active.. my next gynae appt is 1 week plus time... very anxious... just hope she is just small enough that I didnt feel the movements.

Anyway do some stretching while you watch tv or what oki? it helps in your back problems! =)

fionng88

Hi a good morning to all mummies!!!

Hope everyone is doing good!!! Must be tiring and having backache etc. This 24weeks, i had gain alot of weighs and recently slower down. Doctor says i gain too fast, due to taking too much milk and fruits. but dunno whether is baby gaining or i'm gaining instead. haha. Wish to go thru normal deliver. Hope everything goes smoothly. :shyxxx:

hello all mummies!

looks like the thread hasn't been really active these few days.! cherylyun, I encounted the same problem as you, I address this issue to my gynae but gynae told me I m wrong. she told me my baby is very actively kicking inside jus that she is still too small for us to feel=) no worries k?

fionng: I have been gaining weight too. even when i dun eat alot( as in I eat normally I will still gain 0.5kg every week. i guess mayb is due to water retention.

rabbitmummy: I have the same feeling as you. I dun wana go to work.. cos i always feels sleepy.. endure k? we faced thru these problems together.=)

All mummies: we are at the last few weeks of the second trimester. 3rd trimester will come very fast n past very fast.=D I m so excited=)))

fionng88

hello all mummies!

looks like the thread hasn't been really active these few days.! cherylyun, I encounted the same problem as you, I address this issue to my gynae but gynae told me I m wrong. she told me my baby is very actively kicking inside jus that she is still too small for us to feel=) no worries k?

fionng: I have been gaining weight too. even when i dun eat alot( as in I eat normally I will still gain 0.5kg every week. i guess mayb is due to water retention.

rabbitmummy: I have the same feeling as you. I dun wana go to work.. cos i always feels sleepy.. endure k? we faced thru these problems together.=)

All mummies: we are at the last few weeks of the second trimester. 3rd trimester will come very fast n past very fast.=D I m so excited=)))
I dont feels like going to work too!!! but no choice, i have no more leave to take anymore. If i dont work will be unpaid. i need to endure 2more months den i can enjoy my ML! yeah!

ChocoBaby

I dont feels like going to work too!!! but no choice, i have no more leave to take anymore. If i dont work will be unpaid. i need to endure 2more months den i can enjoy my ML! yeah!
Yah me too! Cant wait to start maternity leave... At work now n wishing i was at home instead. In bed with a tub of double choc ice-cream. Hmmmm.....

Carisella

Yah me too! Cant wait to start maternity leave... At work now n wishing i was at home instead. In bed with a tub of double choc ice-cream. Hmmmm.....
i miss my lychee martini ice cream from daily scoops :( and i miss my cookies and cream ice cream from rockys and i miss my yam and milo ice cream from swensons and i miss my praline and cream from baskin robbins :(

and most of all, i miss drinking red wine, eating raw oysters, raw salmon, lamb shank (it actually STINKS now, very smelly when i go near anything lamb), baking cakes and cookies.. :( i miss everything sweet and raw!! lol

Last edited: