EDD in Sept 2011

Shannyang

Lydia -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center with Dr AL Lim
Carisella -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 - > Gender unknown - > Mt Alvernia / Thomson Medical Center (not yet decided between this two) with Dr Adrian Woodsworth
Yun -> EDD 20 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center
Shannyang -> EDD 23 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center with Dr Lawrence Ang

Wow Lydia and Carisella EDD fall on the same day sia, mayb can meet each other..

Last edited:

Carisella

Lydia -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center with Dr AL Lim
Carisella -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 - > Gender unknown - > Mt Alvernia / Thomson Medical Center (not yet decided between this two)
Shannyang -> EDD 23 Sept 2011 -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center with Dr Lawrence Ang

Wow Lydia and Carisella EDD fall on the same day sia, mayb can meet each other..
Might meet if I'm going to TMC to deliver.. haha :)

Carisella

True true.. U seeing which gayne?

I saw EDD Apr post was super happening.. Why Sept baby so little..
Seeing Doc Adrian Woodsworth at CCK.. he advised me i might go into premature labor due to me being a diabetic, thus actually advised me beforehand to go to a government hospital so that my cost won't be so high..

Don't really care about the cost.. but rather would love to know that I'm in good hands =)

I think i know why Apr thread so happening already.. most of the mommies going to give birth soon already .. haha.. we not going into labor so soon ma, so we don't have much stories abt baby kickings and contractions to share.. hehe..

Last edited:

Shannyang

Seeing Doc Adrian Woodsworth at CCK.. he advised me i might go into premature labor due to me being a diabetic, thus actually advised me beforehand to go to a government hospital so that my cost won't be so high..

Don't really care about the cost.. but rather would love to know that I'm in good hands =)

I think i know why Apr thread so happening already.. most of the mommies going to give birth soon already .. haha.. we not going into labor so soon ma, so we don't have much stories abt baby kickings and contractions to share.. hehe..
haha. true true ..keke..
Oh, hmm.. so do u need to take note of anything which u cant eat etc? Take care ya..

Carisella -> EDD 4 Sept 2011 - > Gender unknown - > Mt Alvernia / Thomson Medical Center (not yet decided between this two) with Dr Adrian Woodsworth

me > EDD 20 Sept T C M :p > gender unknown

Shannyang

RabbitMummy -> EDD 20 Sept -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center

Qian1984

wah shannyang, u nv add orignator in~ :p

qian1984: EDD 15 sept > Gender unknown > Mt Alvernia with Dr C K Tho

good thing that u consolidate, nxt time meet oso easier..

carisella: were u diabetic b4 pregnancy or during? i had alot of sweet stuffs eg. chocs/sweets/durians so pp ard me kept warning me abt my intake as well cos related to diabetes.. u must take great care esp not to injure urself..

Carisella

carisella: were u diabetic b4 pregnancy or during? i had alot of sweet stuffs eg. chocs/sweets/durians so pp ard me kept warning me abt my intake as well cos related to diabetes.. u must take great care esp not to injure urself..
Type 1 diabetic since 14... taking very good care already .. just that nowadays got flu and cough.. so sugar a bit on the high side due to the cough syrup.. Doctor already noted and insulin dosage currently changed to meet the minimum already .. then after that when not taking any other medications, will reduce the insulin again.. I blame my hubby for the cough and flu.. told him so many times already, cough cover his mouth with his hands, then he say, he never open his mouth, it's ok .. =.=" I'm soooooooo dead if he's gonna teach the kids these next time..

take care.. even i have flu or cough i just sleep it off.. trying not to take any medications if possible... :001_302::001_302:

do anyone experience nightmares at night?

i woke up feeling choking just now :(

it was so scary... :we2Randy-git:

Carisella

take care.. even i have flu or cough i just sleep it off.. trying not to take any medications if possible... :001_302::001_302:

do anyone experience nightmares at night?

i woke up feeling choking just now :(

it was so scary... :we2Randy-git:
I don't think i can tahan anymore.. i need to go see doctor later.. My nose block until i cannot breathe..

I had a nightmare last night too.. so scary.. i dream got car crash then after that got a demon and an angel fighting at a cemetery

The car crash i think it was cos i was watching grey's anatomy last night and the last scene was Arizona and Callie in the car then car crash..

I don't think i can tahan anymore.. i need to go see doctor later.. My nose block until i cannot breathe..

I had a nightmare last night too.. so scary.. i dream got car crash then after that got a demon and an angel fighting at a cemetery

The car crash i think it was cos i was watching grey's anatomy last night and the last scene was Arizona and Callie in the car then car crash..
ouch... mine was someone choking me at 5 plus am in the morning.. my hubby was already sleeping outside on the sofa as he says i was kicking him at night >.<||

sigh i was just watching Kurt in Glee Season 2 wanting to change school.... >.<|| sigh just hope i dont have nightmares again.... my tummy hurts the whole morning until now not too bad....

Carisella

ouch... mine was someone choking me at 5 plus am in the morning.. my hubby was already sleeping outside on the sofa as he says i was kicking him at night >.<||

sigh i was just watching Kurt in Glee Season 2 wanting to change school.... >.<|| sigh just hope i dont have nightmares again.... my tummy hurts the whole morning until now not too bad....
I not so bad.. tummy won't hurt.. but morning wake up esp if have nightmare.. is super shag.. like nvr sleep at all like that..

Shannyang

qian1984 -> EDD 15 sept 2011 > Gender unknown > Mt Alvernia with Dr C K Tho
RabbitMummy -> EDD 20 Sept -> Gender unknown -> Thomson Medical Center

Add Qian1984 in. Im the last to give birth in Sept.. :(

Carisella

I see from the April thread, a lot of mommies didn't deliver at full term.. usually is like 1 ~ 3 weeks earlier.. I hope I can hold till full term .. Only can deliver after 20th August.. last day of sch and exams is in August :(

oh and i'll be gg for the Thomson and Mt A tour to see which hospital i like soon.. hehe..

ChocoBaby

Hello sept mums-to-be!! I'm new here, well been kaypoh reading most of the forums actually. Now then join. So nice to see all soon to be mums chatting so i thought i'd join. I'm expecting my 2nd on 20th Sept. My first is 13 years old already, so much years difference and it feels like first time pregnancy again. Can't wait to wait out if my baby is boy or girl. Anybody have any idea about urs yet?

Shannyang

I see from the April thread, a lot of mommies didn't deliver at full term.. usually is like 1 ~ 3 weeks earlier.. I hope I can hold till full term .. Only can deliver after 20th August.. last day of sch and exams is in August :(

oh and i'll be gg for the Thomson and Mt A tour to see which hospital i like soon.. hehe..
Ive already go to Thomson tour already.. quite alright.. Mt A is located where huh? Sori im not good at direction.. :p