EDD in Sept 2011

Carisella

Hey dear, dun let this issue bother you too much. Not good for you and the baby. Just keep trying talking to your dad.
bothering me so badly, i've not eaten the entire day..

Alamak... This is one of the most important pantang... Sales! Cannot go, sure spend!!
I haven't go the expo sales yet, no time to go also.. go already see liao, dunno can buy or not also.. haiz.. now i'm so stressed up trying to figure out what's my supposed next step.. keep thinking.. do i even have one.. Anyways.. i try to be happy ba.. at most.. hole up in my room whole day.. don't care about the rest of the world, or go library find s good spot to read a book :(

mehmehto

maybe get a list of what are the needs and what are the wants (eg can get cheaper alternatives) lidat, when we go there, we wont be distracted..

for me, perhaps i'll be going for the breast pumps only. milk bottles i still trust the pigeon/tollyjoy brands. heard some babies may not be receptive to the avent teats cos too hard.

The upcoming Philips Carnival Sale 2011 happens next weekend and promises great bargains of up to 80% off all manner of appliances: TVs, sound systems, lighting, home appliances and much more! 0% interest free instalment plans are available with selected banks; terms and conditions apply.

Event Details:
Date: 28 – 29 May 2011
Time: 9am – 6pm
Venue: 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh

ChocoBaby

Carisella - Oh dear.... Uve got to talk to ur hubby about this sweety. Dont keep it all inside, ure making urself stressed up. If hubby wont listen, then try talking to someone else close to him who might help u explain how u feel to hubby. And u've got to eat! Poor baby is hungry n not good for urself either. Both of u need the vitamins, iron, etc. U don't want baby to be sick do u?
About having to stop from shopping etc... It's ok, I know sometimes u will feel envious of others who get to spend as much as they like. I feel like that sometimes too. Wish I didnt have to work n just be a tai2 at home. But we've got to stop thinking about what we don't have n think about the good things we have. :) A cute lil baby coming... So what u cant get him lots of new stuff, u've got millions of love to give him instead.

Last edited:

dolphyant

carisella, why don't you have a good talk with your dad and your sister? explain to them now that bb is coming along, you can no longer continue to indulge your sister's financial wants. n starting from next month for eg, you will only contirbute $X as monthly allowance to your dad. If your sister needs more $$, she jolly well has to start working her ass off for it.

cannot don't eat leh. it is bad for your baby. must stay happy and cheerful so that your bb will be a happy bb! cheer up! its TGIF!!! yeah!

Yeah don’t be too sad… it will affect your baby..

I am sad I will not get maternity benefits but what can I do? Life goes on.. its not easy, its like 4 months of pay will help a lot for $$ but what can I do right now? I can cry out that life is not fair at all and I envy everyone else who can get that benefit while I work like crazy for the department and only get bad stuff highlighted instead of good things I done.. sometimes I tried to explain to my baby too why I am crying too myself when I am home alone.. hope she can understand its not going to be easy without the extra cash to help out and hope she can understand… I don’t know whether she will but she was very quiet when I talk to her..

If u need to cry, just let it out, u will feel better, but try to be positive things will be alright.

We cant change what its happening but we can change how we look at things.. be strong for your baby ok?

lydiaveroni

hi all. i just held my ROM last sunday. and my husband went missing on weds till today, together with my wedding band and the brand new led tv in the room. i just went to report him missing. and he zao with the baby money. how on earth can this man behave like this

hi all. i just held my ROM last sunday. and my husband went missing on weds till today, together with my wedding band and the brand new led tv in the room. i just went to report him missing. and he zao with the baby money. how on earth can this man behave like this
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? what de hell....

fionng88

Oh dear, how can he do that?!!!

babybull

rabbitmummy - i also find it difficult to find NUK products nowadays.

babybull - yah eat more durians. now i think what they say is true. eat durians baby will gain weight. cos i gain 8kg but my arms, legs n face not much difference. so maybe the weight is from the baby?
Um I've never liked durians my entire life, pregnancy didn't change my tastebuds either. Now I'm eating a small tub of movenpick ice-cream everyday! :)

Btw I think you can find nuk stuff at robinsons. They have quite a good selection

jenestar83

Hi mummies,

Anyone looking for traditional homemade hakka yellow rice wine for confinement? Please contact me for lobang need at least 2 months to ferment for good quality wine.

Jen

Carisella

O.O!?!! did u managed to call ur parents in law to ask about his whereabouts? What the hell is he thinking?

dolphyant

lydiaveroni, hope you are holding up well. how are you feeling now? did you manage to find your hubby?

ladies who are considering medela freestyle, 1st few years shop at paragon is now having promo price of $699. usual price is $900+. check it out if you are interested.

btw, anyone knows what good bargains of bb stuff can i get in bangkok? any suggestions? for normal shopping, i know but for bb clothes, not sure where and what is worth getting in bangkok.

Carisella

Hi mummies!!!
Anyone cut your hair short for confinement?
Unless u cutting into a bob, otherwise don't if u're just cutting to shoulder length and can't tie up.. Will be more warm.. Ur hair long tie up easier.. This logic applicable only if u're doing the traditional 30 days no bath cofinement.. If u everyday going to bath.. Then it doesn't apply Liao.. Haha ..

i am holding myself back alot.. so want my gal to wear everything pink.. my hubby says go netural colour... >.<||
yeah we went to see the stroller the cheaper one in giant but feel the plastic and metal looks very low quality.. wondering to spend abit more on better brands.. @@ headache dont know which brand.. lol

hmm b.pump still thinking of Medela or philip avent... scared no milk and waste that $$ lol
Actually for stroller safety most impt.. If its not sturdy no point getting it.. The brand quinny seems good but slightly heavy.. U can try gg to baby hyperstore second level to check out the brands n range.. For me n my husband we're planning on quinny brand cos most sturdy n can last till 3-4 yo..

Breast pump wise medela most ex le.. Avent heard its good price still ok.. But if not sure whether ur having bm then dun get first.. If not waste few hundred.. I'm also not Planning to get till milk comes in then ask my husband go get..

he is sucha bastard. how can he do that?=(