EDD in Sept 2011

i got playpen and 4 in 1 cot..

one is for her to play at the liviing room the other one for her sleeping time.

anyone knows when its a good time to get nursing bra?

ChocoBaby

anyone knows when its a good time to get nursing bra?
The last time i got mine like 1 or 2 weeks b4 delivery. I thought by then breasts are fully 'expand'. Lol. But after baby comes n start breastfeeding, breast became bigger! But i got the types like cotton lycra so still can fit n fill up the bra cups. Dont buy now lah, i think closer to the date better. Dont know yet how big they'll be.

The last time i got mine like 1 or 2 weeks b4 delivery. I thought by then breasts are fully 'expand'. Lol. But after baby comes n start breastfeeding, breast became bigger! But i got the types like cotton lycra so still can fit n fill up the bra cups. Dont buy now lah, i think closer to the date better. Dont know yet how big they'll be.
hahahaha! i dun buy nursing bar n nursing clothes... i find it wasteful...=( i rather spend on my kids.

Anyway anyone can gimme idea whether to get a new double stroller or stick back to the stroller i had(quinny). when my 2nd one is borned, my first one only 1 yr old...

thanks for the advise! :)
appreciate it...

ChocoBaby

Charottetan - i worry my papayas will sag lah... Lol. But not so expensive, some online are quite cheap. I bought 4 only. At home i never wear, just to go out.
Rabbitmummy - no problem! :)

Charottetan - i worry my papayas will sag lah... Lol. But not so expensive, some online are quite cheap. I bought 4 only. At home i never wear, just to go out.
Rabbitmummy - no problem! :)
hahahahah , true... I jus wear bigger bra from last time( i used to b fat last time). so far ok... nursing bar got support anot?

ChocoBaby

Actually i also not sure got support or not. Ahahahahah... Im using back my old ones. But got underwire lah n the cup padding is not too thick. Just nice to insert nursing pads as well. But i like that there's a clip to fold down the cup n take out breast for baby. Very easy.

didy

hi mummies, can i ask if the detailed scan (anomaly scan) is compulsory in singapore? can we choose not to do it? i am a singaporean but currently living in germany. my gynae in germany says that in her opinion, baby looks fine, so don't need detail scan. but i will be going back to singapore next month (to deliver)... so just want to check if we can opt out from the detail scan in singapore?

hi mummies, can i ask if the detailed scan (anomaly scan) is compulsory in singapore? can we choose not to do it? i am a singaporean but currently living in germany. my gynae in germany says that in her opinion, baby looks fine, so don't need detail scan. but i will be going back to singapore next month (to deliver)... so just want to check if we can opt out from the detail scan in singapore?
its depends on individual. detail scan helps to see any abnormals in advance but if u feel its not necessary then its fine.

sometimes we just want ease of mind by going through scans...

just my 2 cents

nilebaby

Hi Mummies,

May I know how is your bb movement/kicking in around week 28 to 29?

Mine is more on movement rather than kicking now..

didy

thanks rabitmummy. i just called to ask a few clinics in thomson medical and the nurses told me it is mandatory to do the scan in singapore. i will be back in singapore when i am 24 weeks (i am 20 weeks now) do you think it will be too late to do the scan in singapore?