EDD in Sept 2011

thanks rabitmummy. i just called to ask a few clinics in thomson medical and the nurses told me it is mandatory to do the scan in singapore. i will be back in singapore when i am 24 weeks (i am 20 weeks now) do you think it will be too late to do the scan in singapore?
i think there is a date range for the detail scan.. i cant remember when but what i was told is being encouraged to go..
Date range like what week to what week for scan.. need to ask them for me i like to go for detail scan to see more of my baby and find
out whether i am got a gal or boy :p

i am waking up everyday at 1am / 2am , 3am / 4am / 6am / 7am

either she is kicking me hard or i am coughing too hard...

i hope i am eating less and not gain too much weight...

sigh i think next month july my gyne will say me again...

i feel so stress up....

oh yeah is it good to give the baby Bean Sprout Pillow? my hubby is not into it but i heard its quite good and looking for cheap but nice one for my little gal. Not sure should i get it for her..

btw i also read up the playpen / cot sheet is not very good for baby?

how do we prevent any staining on cot / playpen if we dont use the cot sheet?

:embarrassed: i am quite a fussy person when come to sleeping area so.... not sure what is the best alternative for my baby...

oh yeah is it good to give the baby Bean Sprout Pillow? my hubby is not into it but i heard its quite good and looking for cheap but nice one for my little gal. Not sure should i get it for her..

btw i also read up the playpen / cot sheet is not very good for baby?

how do we prevent any staining on cot / playpen if we dont use the cot sheet?

:embarrassed: i am quite a fussy person when come to sleeping area so.... not sure what is the best alternative for my baby...
the bean spout pillow. my girl is using. my mother in law made for her de.=) she went to the market n collect, put them under the sun for a week then sew for my lil girl... its good n my girl loves it.=)

the bean spout pillow. my girl is using. my mother in law made for her de.=) she went to the market n collect, put them under the sun for a week then sew for my lil girl... its good n my girl loves it.=)
oh that is nice..

i saw from website
"Never leave babies under the age of 12 months sleeping with the beansprout pillow (or any other loose object) in the crib unsupervised, unless advised
by your own healthcare professional."

the baby shouldnt sleep with it? gets a little confusing...

Shannyang

beansprout beta to get bolster type. the purpose is to "ya jin", put on top of baby heart there.. I already got one for my baby.. no time to go mkt and collect it, bought it at Bedok Intercharge there only cost $9.90.

I wake up during mid nitz as well.. "Yawn!!" so tiring.. baby is much more active at nitz.. can feel the movement and kick.. :)

For the detail scan, can be done at Week 20 to Week 26.. Shld be no issue.

nilebaby

Thank you mummies for your reply..I was worry thought kicking will be strongly and move now than before...but I surely feel more frequently on the bb's movement now.

Carisella

My hubby always say "baby kick to much u worried, baby dont kick u worried. What is it u want?" ahahahahahha....
when baby don't kick and i complain, he says "you didn't feed her nuggets that's why she angry with you, purposely make u worried one"
when baby kick and i complain, hubby rubs tummy and says "mama pain pain, don't kick so hard.. " <3

beansprout beta to get bolster type. the purpose is to "ya jin", put on top of baby heart there.. I already got one for my baby.. no time to go mkt and collect it, bought it at Bedok Intercharge there only cost $9.90.

I wake up during mid nitz as well.. "Yawn!!" so tiring.. baby is much more active at nitz.. can feel the movement and kick.. :)

For the detail scan, can be done at Week 20 to Week 26.. Shld be no issue.

Yah, but my mil made alot of pattern de. pillow type, bolster type. but my girl love the bolster one... we used that on her chest. as in put on her chest when she was an infant when she is slping...

ChocoBaby

My husband when I complain baby kick but Im not in pain, he say "Kick harder boy! This is the only time u can kick her!" But when Im in pain then he kanchiong n will rub my back lah, tell baby to sleep lah... So funny.

And yah nowadays baby kick alot! Sometimes dont know which part of his body like sticking out... I slowly2 push back in.

babybull

hahahaha! i dun buy nursing bar n nursing clothes... i find it wasteful...=( i rather spend on my kids.

Anyway anyone can gimme idea whether to get a new double stroller or stick back to the stroller i had(quinny). when my 2nd one is borned, my first one only 1 yr old...
hihi i think you'll definitely still need a stroller for your older one! Unless you plan to use a sling or baby carrier with no.2 until she's 6-7 months old, so that the older one can continue to sit in her stroller, otherwise its better to go for a double stroller. Main thing is that your older girl will not have learned to walk by the time baby's born, and even if she can walk she can't walk far, so stroller is still necessary.

I'm in similar situation - my girl will be 21 months when no.2 is born, and now at 18 months still require stroller... cos although she's quite happy to walk short distances, we still need the stroller for her to nap, or when she gets tired etc... I'm not buying a double stroller though, cos I'm planning to use a sling with no.2 for as long as I can tahan the weight. At most will attach a buggy board for the older one to stand on if baby is sleeping in the stroller.

hihi i think you'll definitely still need a stroller for your older one! Unless you plan to use a sling or baby carrier with no.2 until she's 6-7 months old, so that the older one can continue to sit in her stroller, otherwise its better to go for a double stroller. Main thing is that your older girl will not have learned to walk by the time baby's born, and even if she can walk she can't walk far, so stroller is still necessary.

I'm in similar situation - my girl will be 21 months when no.2 is born, and now at 18 months still require stroller... cos although she's quite happy to walk short distances, we still need the stroller for her to nap, or when she gets tired etc... I'm not buying a double stroller though, cos I'm planning to use a sling with no.2 for as long as I can tahan the weight. At most will attach a buggy board for the older one to stand on if baby is sleeping in the stroller.
thanks alot! for your comment. I guess it will be hard to bring 2 kids out alone. for groceries shopping n stuff.. thats y i wana but double/twin stroller... but also quite concern abt the size of the stroller. hais. Dun think my first girl can walk when my second is borned. even she could, also quite unstable... that y..... I guess i will wait till bb is born then see if i could handle then decide. thanks anyway=)

kittyjae

thanks alot! for your comment. I guess it will be hard to bring 2 kids out alone. for groceries shopping n stuff.. thats y i wana but double/twin stroller... but also quite concern abt the size of the stroller. hais. Dun think my first girl can walk when my second is borned. even she could, also quite unstable... that y..... I guess i will wait till bb is born then see if i could handle then decide. thanks anyway=)

hey there Charlotte! your girl hasn't turn 1 yet right.. i tink we are in the same boat.. i'm also expecting 2nd one, and my boy is 9mths now.. how are you doing so far? good to know there are others like me :D