EDD in Sept 2011

Carisella

baby is 2.5 to 2.6 kg and i got high blood pressure and swollen feet.. was told to rest today but since last 2 days of work and just bear with it for another day.. can rest well tomorrow also.. baby is very active so she is fine.. but since i am in a high risk before pregnancy.. high blood pressure and swollen feet is not a good sign... hope things will be better for me soon...

i was in a shock when i came into the office today when my office number change name and number.. i thought it was a miss call.. but sigh.. its the new person name n number.. which i have no idea or clue yet i have not left already change over to the new person without telling me.. i mean at least let me know new person coming soon.. dont even tell me at all.. i feel like manager cant get rid of me ... feeling so sick of this place... sigh i am glad i m leaving for good...
Take Care RabbitMummy, 2 more days!! don't care them!! take the time to rejuvenate and have fun with your baby too!! I'm glad although i'm also high risk, lucky for me, no high blood *choy choy choy*!! but swollen feet getting annoying!! zomg!! cannot walk fast!! very irritating!!

Take Care RabbitMummy, 2 more days!! don't care them!! take the time to rejuvenate and have fun with your baby too!! I'm glad although i'm also high risk, lucky for me, no high blood *choy choy choy*!! but swollen feet getting annoying!! zomg!! cannot walk fast!! very irritating!!
thanks.. cant wait also.. another 1 day officially and i am off for good.. good luck to the new PERM person hahahaha
i dont feel that bad with my swollen feet.. just cannot climb stairs.. very painful below... normal walking is fine... she tend to lean on the right side more lately...

Carisella

My last week of work! Cant wait!!!
Now all waiting game... Wonder who will pop 1st?
Supposed to go see gynae tomorrow but pushing to Saturday or maybe Monday instead.. Haha.. Am having too many work-related things on my mind currently to hear any stressful news from gynae.. :(

Qian1984

eh me too.. self declared maternity from next wk onwards! haha...

anyone of u gg to take maternity photoshoot?? got any idea? i'm looking for one.. sigh

Triquetra

anyone of u gg to take maternity photoshoot?? got any idea? i'm looking for one.. sigh
I was intending to go for maternity photoshoot too but I guess seeing my fat self is too demoralizing so I give up that idea.
I like the pics taken by the following website, my niece and nephew just went there for their photoshoot. I have also booked an appointment for my daughter on the 18th this month :)

www.studioplay.com

babybull

rabbitmummy, you can pass some of your high blood pressure over here... mine is consistently too low, around 90/50...

Btw anyone still going swimming now? What do you wear ah? I wore a bikini when we took my daughter to the swimming pool, felt so self-conscious cos everyone - male, female, kids - were all gawking. We're going again this weekend and I'm wondering whether or not to just keep at least a tshirt on..?

ChocoBaby

I do, yah people tend to look at our huge sexy belly. Hehehe..... If ure uncomfortable then throw on a tee. Or just dont care, it's UR body. Who cares what they think.

rabbitmummy, you can pass some of your high blood pressure over here... mine is consistently too low, around 90/50...

Btw anyone still going swimming now? What do you wear ah? I wore a bikini when we took my daughter to the swimming pool, felt so self-conscious cos everyone - male, female, kids - were all gawking. We're going again this weekend and I'm wondering whether or not to just keep at least a tshirt on..?
i wish i can babybull.. now finally can rest at home and hope it will go down... i dont dare to go swimming yet.. but maybe will try to go n do some exercise since more free now :) i dont think i will put t-shirt on... just ignore those pple.. :p

dont have the $$ to go for photoshoot.. i think there is a few but not sure of price as dont want to get tempted in to go do 1 hehehehe

dont have the $$ to go for photoshoot.. i think there is a few but not sure of price as dont want to get tempted in to go do 1 hehehehe
i intend to ask my friend help to take pictures of only my belly.... i got a DSLR at hm... so ask her to help me take nice pictures of my belly... dun wana waste extra money on that.my friend(got go for photoshooting course) she is not pro la... .

ChocoBaby

mummies i'm thinking of getting my hubby a present for the birth of our son. like to say thank you for being there for me for the 9 months. and that he's just as important as a dad etc... but no idea what to get ley.... any suggestions? i'm thinking of making a box filled with different stuff. only idea i have so far is a card & cigars. what else would be good?

Triquetra

mummies i'm thinking of getting my hubby a present for the birth of our son. like to say thank you for being there for me for the 9 months. and that he's just as important as a dad etc... but no idea what to get ley.... any suggestions? i'm thinking of making a box filled with different stuff. only idea i have so far is a card & cigars. what else would be good?
Hand made photo frame? Or scrapbook?

ChocoBaby

frame sounds good.... with daddy & baby heading. thanks! one more im going to add in. oh & maybe a bedtime storybook for him to read to baby.