EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

AhJanz

shortbellerene - I might be gg tmr. Anyway there are many sales gg on at the Expo like crocs, baby, electrical & food.

cygo, u're funny.

cygo

shortbellerene - I might be gg tomorrow. Anyway there are many sales gg on at the Expo like crocs, baby, electrical & food.

cygo, you're funny.
ooooooo..........shopping is so contagious!!!!!!!!! me want go too, thou hav nothing much to buy. lol. :001_302:

Hahahaa go there n see what new things n see if it's good or not ... Or useful or not..
true... see see look look & we will usually end up buying.
hubby & i already bought baby cot, diaper changing station, several sets of baby clothes, mittens, socks, caps etc.

i still need to buy breast pump, milk bottles, pacifers, diapers, blankets, baby toiletries, cream & towels, stroller, car seat etc...

We went today and the AVENT store is right near the door, so I bought three products from them:

1) Single Electric Breast Pump for $199 [RRP $329] (I also checked in my Mothercare brochure -which I took along for price comparison- and it too advertises it for $329).
It's the model that is electric, but you can also use as a manual pump if you want. My colleague told me she had it and liked it because with the manual option, there is greater suction so sometimes you need it.
I got a free gift with it too - 6 pieces of fabric/washable breast pad.

2) Set of 4 x 260ml Advanced bottles ('Extra durable') for $48.90
We almost got the starter kit which had 2 x 125ml and 2 x 260ml bottles for $35 (plus a cleaning brush and pacifier) [RRP $49]. However, the sales girl pointed out that the bottles in that kit were not the 'extra durable' type and might scratch/get stained easily, so we opted for the set of 4 x 260ml 'Advanced' bottles instead. I know that 2 of these 260ml bottles costs $36.90 normally - saw them tonight at one of the stores at Vivo City. So it was a good deal.

3) Box of 20 Food Storage cups (freezable, microwaveable, stackable) - 10 x 180ml + 10 x 250ml for $30.90.

We also bought some clothing:
- 5 pack of Carter's wiggle-in bodysuits (brand 'Just one you', made by Carter's) for 3mths size = $15
- 3 neck bibs for $10

Did anyone else get any good deals? What did you buy there?

Last edited:

AhJanz

I was @ Expo over the weekend. Sad to say, there's noThing for me to buy at baby fair. But I spent $300 at crocs and John liTTle sales.. so much walking these 2 days, legs are aching and experienced legs cramp this morning, hahaa...