EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Rosha

Mummies n mother-to-be.......wondering to find a trust massage lady for ur self.Now we got me to attained n do u a very presentable service at ur door steps.Postnatal.pre-natal,relaxing,urinary leakage,loose bladder,water retention,engorgement n block duct etcs.Pls msg me for more information.

Happy MTB

hee i just went last week & bb weight is healthy. but doctor asked me what did i eat...-_-... cos i put on 10 kg already!!!

Happy MTB

Mummies, i went to babiesbellies. I find their skill & service quite good. So i intended to sign the package with them. But they have many packages. Which am still considering which to take. Any heard of Gangang? i am not sure if this is good. cos not much people doing this.

AhJanz

I have apptmt with Dr Tham on 3/11 which is my 28weeks4days... I'm still worried abt the threaten of GD test and baby's weight.

Happy MTB, care to share the babybellies package for classic jamu massage? I heard that the transportation was not included in the package price. Im looking at the 7 days massage.

Happy MTB

I have apptmt with Dr Tham on 3/11 which is my 28weeks4days... I'm still worried abt the threaten of GD test and baby's weight.

Happy MTB, care to share the babybellies package for classic jamu massage? I heard that the transportation was not included in the package price. Im looking at the 7 days massage.
Hi AhJanz, they have 3 package. 1) is classic with massage & wrap ($399), 2) classic with massage n wrap, ganggang, hot compress ($684), 3)massage, wrap, ganggang, herbal ball ($699). All these are for 7 days which am looking into it also. Have you tried gang gang before during your first preg? ya exclude the transporattion & depend on where you live.

AhJanz

Thanks Happy MTB. Nope, never try the ganggang before. This is my first preg :)

Was this pre or post nata massage? $399 sounds cheap.

Happy MTB

Thanks Happy MTB. Nope, never try the ganggang before. This is my first preg :)

Was this pre or post nata massage? $399 sounds cheap.
oops sorry, i mistaken you as another person. haaa..this is post natal massage package. ya i find the price quite reasonable.

cygo

Hi AhJanz, they have 3 package. 1) is classic with massage & wrap ($399), 2) classic with massage n wrap, ganggang, hot compress ($684), 3)massage, wrap, ganggang, herbal ball ($699). All these are for 7 days which am looking into it also. Have you tried gang gang before during your first preg? ya exclude the transporattion & depend on where you live.
Happy MTB,
just read fr Babies-Bellies Site (http://www.babiesbellies.com.sg/3_services_nfo):
"Ganggang- vaginal Spa (Include Sarong)
Ganggang is a traditional vaginal treatment to disinfect the region. This treatment helps to reduce vaginal discharge and eliminate unpleasantness."

But like i said before, i stil prefer to use their parlor :weyes:
& Thomson is quite near to my plc too (Thomson Medical Center opp only also), can consider :wong2:

Happy MTB

Happy MTB,
just read fr Babies-Bellies Site (http://www.babiesbellies.com.sg/3_services_nfo):
"Ganggang- vaginal Spa (Include Sarong)
Ganggang is a traditional vaginal treatment to disinfect the region. This treatment helps to reduce vaginal discharge and eliminate unpleasantness."

But like i said before, i stil prefer to use their parlor :weyes:
& Thomson is quite near to my plc too (Thomson Medical Center opp only also), can consider :wong2:
Hi cygo,

yah i know what gangang is..but i would like to get more feedback on this..cos am still considering to include this to my package not.so far only one friend i knew did this..hmmm..

cygo

Hi cygo,

yah i know what gangang is..but i would like to get more feedback on this..cos am still considering to include this to my package not.so far only one friend i knew did this..hmmm..
haha.. sorry ha.
so what's your friend's feedback then?
i'm quite curious bout it too.

lag

went for my 30 wks check up today.. baby is 1.7kg...dr ask if i am eating alot... actually hor i didnt put on alot of wt ley...i only gain slightly more than 1kg for the past 4 wks and out of those wt i gain 700g goes to baby...
hope i dont have a giant baby..else difficult to have natural birth.. but hub is happy..coz baby is doing well..

went for my 28 wk checkup with Dr Tham. my baby boy is about 1.1kg +, which he said is within the normal range.
i managed to keep my weight gain smaller this time which he said good. cos he had asked me twice about my significant weight gain earlier...

horrors! i discovered some tiny reddish stretch marks on my belly just now! argh...
been using pamler's cocoa butter. thought i could be spared from stretch marks.
i had whitish stretch marks on my back due to growth spurt during puberty. then didnt even moisturise after showering...

cygo

went for my 28 wk checkup with Dr Tham. my baby boy is about 1.1kg +, which he said is within the normal range.
i managed to keep my weight gain smaller this time which he said good. cos he had asked me twice about my significant weight gain earlier...

horrors! i discovered some tiny reddish stretch marks on my belly just now! argh...
i had whitish stretch marks on my back due to growth spurt during puberty. then didnt even moisturise after showering...
Excited Mummy,
Palmer's never work for me, i got mine fr gynae when i hav my gal when i was around 5mths , but can't find it on shelve.
it's cal BUDS. is named as organic vit c cream laa, thou not sure if really organic or not.
but it works very well for me.
maybe you can try other brands off shelves or get something fr gynae instead?

cygo

She said ok..zzz.she said no harm trying..aiyo my this friend everything ok one .haaaaa.
but i m tempted to try esp this period of time when i hav more discharge than normal times.
feels frustrated @ times esp that i m a clean freak...
& body is diff fr when i hav my gal .
so maybe is good to take goody care of ourselves first so as to take better care of our babies in future loh. :wong9:
hmmm.... to go or not to go..... :wong10:

Happy MTB

Me too! i have some stretch mark on my lower belly and sides. am using clarins, but i admit i am not hardworking enough to apply it everyday..heees. Well i think i scratched it thou am trying so hard not to....that have caused those marks? haizz.

Happy MTB

but i m tempted to try esp this period of time when i hav more discharge than normal times.
feels frustrated @ times esp that i m a clean freak...
& body is diff fr when i hav my gal .
so maybe is good to take goody care of ourselves first so as to take better care of our babies in future loh. :wong9:
hmmm.... to go or not to go..... :wong10:

Hi Cygo,

this is for post natal massage after birth...not for now..

cygo

Hi Cygo,

this is for post natal massage after birth...not for now..
i know i know, haha... thanx for reminding also :p
just thinking of having a "spring cleaning" after deliver maa . LOL. :wong4:
anyway, not decide yet... so many things to decide now...
confinement meals, gal's b-day cake, boy's name bla bla bla............ :wong11: