EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Jas77

I booked a single room too! Don't like staying alone in the hospital... esp with all the post natal swings I might expereince... :err: Yeap! My EDD is actually 1 Jan! But now that my gyne says i might give birth earlier, we're looking to have her on Christmas day! Kekeke.. nice day too yeah :001_302:. Yeah I do have pain sometimes when I try and change position while sleeping... difficulty sleeping too.. i sometimes wake up every two hours... sianz.... :embarrassed: For me, i can feel baby's hiccups when they are very rhythemic and small (not hard like a kick). Very cute... can imagine her doing that and the bubbles coming out of her mouth. :tlaugh:
Hi all,

yeah, me too! me too! i booked single room, at least there are privacy, our hubby can also stay over with us, if 2 bedded, hubby cannot stay over..-_-..
Am in my 31 weeks now :) going for appt this saturday..keke..its getting tougher during third trim, hard to walk, clumsy, fatigue..I also felt my upper ab pain when i lie down or changing sleeping position...did anyone experience this too? baby is active! sometimes i can feel the pain when she kick really hard or when she is moving at the side..i can see my tum tum twitch!..oh btw, until now i still cannot differentiate the movement between the kicks n hiccups. How is the feeling like when baby hiccups?

Happy MTB

I booked a single room too! Don't like staying alone in the hospital... esp with all the post natal swings I might expereince... :err: Yeap! My EDD is actually 1 Jan! But now that my gyne says i might give birth earlier, we're looking to have her on Christmas day! Kekeke.. nice day too yeah :001_302:. Yeah I do have pain sometimes when I try and change position while sleeping... difficulty sleeping too.. i sometimes wake up every two hours... sianz.... :embarrassed: For me, i can feel baby's hiccups when they are very rhythemic and small (not hard like a kick). Very cute... can imagine her doing that and the bubbles coming out of her mouth. :tlaugh:
Hi Jas77, OH! So those rythemic is hiccups? was it like bubble bubble feeling inside? haaa..if so i have it quite often...your pain while sleeping is on which area?

lag

me also in week 32 liao.. keep telling my little boy to come out during xmas season so that i can have a dec baby..haa not very keen to keep him inside until 2012..
getting heavy and bulky now.. i i didnt gain alot of weight too but baby is on the heavy side.. hopefully he wont be too big for natural delivery..
going to see gynea next wk..hopefully baby has turn liao... i very scare there is not enough space for him to turn..

chjean

Hi Jas77, OH! So those rythemic is hiccups? was it like bubble bubble feeling inside? haaa..if so i have it quite often...your pain while sleeping is on which area?
Yes, could you describe how does hiccups feel? this is so cute.. but i often feel hard kicks/bumps.. sometimes softer bumps.
are those smaller/softer bumps hiccups? hmmm...

echua

Hi all mummies,

i have some baby items to let go and some plus size clothing and some other stuff. all brand new otherwise stated.

if you dont mind taking a look in it. please leave me a message in my inbox so that i can pass you the link to view the item.

thank :D

rizgan

Anyone looking for good & experienced CL during CNY??? you may drop a PM or contact her at 012-7996685 for more details.

Last edited:

Mookie

Wah maybe some try some birdnest. Some benefits when you eat in moderate amount.

Bird’s nest is an excellent source of calcium. It helps to strengthen lungs and liver and improves metabolism. Bird’s nest not only benefits the pregnant mothers but their babies too. It is believed that pregnant mothers who consume bird’s nest frequently would have babies with fine and smooth complexion. Birds nest can also stimulate the growth of the infant’s brain.

More information from this website: Health Benefits | Seven Stars Birds Nest

Take care!

Hi all,

yeah, me too! me too! i booked single room, at least there are privacy, our hubby can also stay over with us, if 2 bedded, hubby cannot stay over..-_-..
Am in my 31 weeks now :) going for appt this saturday..keke..its getting tougher during third trim, hard to walk, clumsy, fatigue..I also felt my upper ab pain when i lie down or changing sleeping position...did anyone experience this too? baby is active! sometimes i can feel the pain when she kick really hard or when she is moving at the side..i can see my tum tum twitch!..oh btw, until now i still cannot differentiate the movement between the kicks n hiccups. How is the feeling like when bb hiccups?
I had experienced my baby hiccupping d=in my 2nd trimester... my tummy would twitch a few times and i think thats hiccupping. cos when baby kicks or jabs, it's a different feeling. can feel my baby's actions but not really that painful. except this cheeky boy doesn't like to react when I ask hubby to put his hands on my tummy to feel him... so far, hubby only felt baby kick twice! once during an ante-natal class and the 2nd time last nite. cos cheeky boy always stops when mummy asks daddy to quickly put hand to feel!

Excited Mummy - Im currently in my 29 weeks :)

Seems like most of us are gg for single bedded.
I didnt know there's a restriction to no. of visitors for 2 bedded and above.

Jas77.. wow.. you're already in your 32 weeks, means your edd is early jan. Think I'm the exceptional one here, I dont feel baby's movement much, unless I concentrate hard with my hand place at the right area of the tummy.
I feel heavy too, movement become clumsy and getting lazy too.

ANyway mummies, parenthood fair is this weekend, do grab whatever remain in your list!
29 weeks... coming to 30 weeks for you. your baby will still be in time for CNY ang pows. :D Haha.
Agree that now in 3rd trimester, feel heavier and not as comfortable during sleeping / sitting....
cant stand, walk or sit for too long... when i go out with hubby to shop, cant walk for too long like in the past.
didnt go to parenthood fair but went to mothercare to buy some stuff for baby and nursing bras for myself.
need to buy more things. need to pack hospital bag too.
looking forward to 32nd wk gynae visit next week... :D

Dear all mummies... I'm in my 32 weeks now too... Gynea says I might give birth early..hmmmm....

Btw mummies I have some fitflops which are all brand new. Anyone interested?

sandywxy

Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $250.
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!
Perfect condition!
Retailing @ $399 at Mothercare!

-

Selling Avent electronic/manual single breastpump @ $190
100% Brand new in packaging!
Comes with Free breast shield!

Prices can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784

Happy MTB

I had experienced my baby hiccupping d=in my 2nd trimester... my tummy would twitch a few times and i think thats hiccupping. cos when baby kicks or jabs, it's a different feeling. can feel my baby's actions but not really that painful. except this cheeky boy doesn't like to react when I ask hubby to put his hands on my tummy to feel him... so far, hubby only felt baby kick twice! once during an ante-natal class and the 2nd time last nite. cos cheeky boy always stops when mummy asks daddy to quickly put hand to feel!
Hey ya..haaa..whenever i ask my hubby to feel, my girl stop kicking. Its seems like she know when daddy's big hand is coming..haaa..thats really funny n cute..heee.

Happy MTB

29 weeks... coming to 30 weeks for you. your baby will still be in time for CNY ang pows. :D Haha.
Agree that now in 3rd trimester, feel heavier and not as comfortable during sleeping / sitting....
cant stand, walk or sit for too long... when i go out with hubby to shop, cant walk for too long like in the past.
didnt go to parenthood fair but went to mothercare to buy some stuff for baby and nursing bras for myself.
need to buy more things. need to pack hospital bag too.
looking forward to 32nd wk gynae visit next week... :D
Hi Excited mummy,

Ya..i cannot sit or stand too long.I feel pain and pressure on the pelvic area when i stand up if i sit too long. I feel really uncomfortable when i lie down..I just went to my appt last sat, am in 32 weeks now. Doctor said normally 90% will be labour early. Not sure if u mummies feel the same thing, I have mixed feelings now..feel excited but worry at the same time. Kept thinking how will my labour like, how is bb health after birth etc..Anything not properly arranged yet? or is everything ready? Left anything out? Oh dear...

Hi Excited mummy,

I am experiencing the same thing too... so tiring and painful...

i will also be having early birth.. quite worried..

Hi Excited mummy,

Ya..i cannot sit or stand too long.I feel pain and pressure on the pelvic area when i stand up if i sit too long. I feel really uncomfortable when i lie down..I just went to my appt last sat, am in 32 weeks now. Doctor said normally 90% will be labour early. Not sure if u mummies feel the same thing, I have mixed feelings now..feel excited but worry at the same time. Kept thinking how will my labour like, how is bb health after birth etc..Anything not properly arranged yet? or is everything ready? Left anything out? Oh dear...

cygo

Hey ya..haaa..whenever i ask my hubby to feel, my girl stop kicking. Its seems like she know when daddy's big hand is coming..haaa..thats really funny n cute..heee.
Hi Happy MTB & Excited Mummy,
this happens to me for both my babies.
when dad comes, baby pause. haha...

cygo

Hi Excited mummy,

Ya..i cannot sit or stand too long.I feel pain and pressure on the pelvic area when i stand up if i sit too long. I feel really uncomfortable when i lie down..I just went to my appt last sat, am in 32 weeks now. Doctor said normally 90% will be labour early. Not sure if you mummies feel the same thing, I have mixed feelings now..feel excited but worry at the same time. Kept thinking how will my labour like, how is baby health after birth etc..Anything not properly arranged yet? or is everything ready? Left anything out? Oh dear...

Hi Excited mummy, Happy MTB & shortbellrene,

did not quite remember i had this experience when i was carrying my gal, but my boy, YES.
i can't even lie down, for 2mins, i feel like all e blood flow has been blocked. gotto sit up quick, & that is another prob again...
esp when incl all e tiredness mommies mentioned plus sprained my ankle recently, really hate to walk.

my gal was 3 weeks earlier than my EDD, so was mentally prepared for a surprise visit from my boy. gotto get ready.

& yes, Excited Mummy, i think we all have e same worries :D
everything wil be fine when e time comes.

melcochas

Been quite a while since i update here! Mummysg don`t send me emails anymore whenever there`s an update :S i wonder why.

my doctor told me i will most likely give birth on early jan! Wheee.... excited and scared.. as usual! hee.

im starting my ml on 5th dec... need to prepare so many things!!

hi melochas,

wow you are starting your ML 1 month ahead??

i will probably work till i give birth.. dunno when i should start my ML as gynea says i might give birth early but i dunno when yet.. now in 32 weeks so have to monitor....

i am only left with maternity pad, disposable underwear to buy...
MIL just bought a playpen for bb on Sat.. so everything else settled...

Been quite a while since i update here! Mummysg don`t send me emails anymore whenever there`s an update :S i wonder why.

my doctor told me i will most likely give birth on early jan! Wheee.... excited and scared.. as usual! hee.

im starting my ml on 5th dec... need to prepare so many things!!

Happy MTB

hi melochas,

wow you are starting your ML 1 month ahead??

i will probably work till i give birth.. dunno when i should start my ML as gynea says i might give birth early but i dunno when yet.. now in 32 weeks so have to monitor....

i am only left with maternity pad, disposable underwear to buy...
MIL just bought a playpen for bb on Sat.. so everything else settled...
Hi Melochas & Shortbelle,

I will only start taking ML first week earlier. I try to take ML as late as possible so i will have more bonding time with my baby if i go back work later. But might give birth earlier, so its hard to gauge also, maybe am still in office when am about to labour??..haaa.