EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

anyone bk post natal massage lady already??
Hi Lag,

I just got a trial voucher from a pregnancy seminar for $38 (Trial only). I forgot the name of the shop but they have it at forum & paragon. Am going to book and try their prenatal massage. I will update about their service again!

Happy MTB

ya, Excited Mummy, it's really not ez being a working mother.
(whisper : my boss may be a guy, but is single uncle in his 50s & who starts to pick on us not saying Good Morning in the morning for the pst few weeks.) :wong31:
but looking @ the bring side, @ the end of the day, when picking our babies, seeing them smile is always e best time of the day :wong4:
Hi Cygo,

ya, some bosses just dont understand..Well, u are right, after picking them up, all the hardwork is worth it!...:) And we should say..mother is the greatest of all!!! we should be proud of it & being a woman!!!! :)

cygo

Hi Happy MTB,
yes & they never fail to put a smile back to our face during a hard day's work when the thought of them came to mind :mlaugh:

cygo

Hi Lag,

I just got a trial voucher from a pregnancy seminar for $38 (Trial only). I forgot the name of the shop but they have it at forum & paragon. Am going to book and try their prenatal massage. I will update about their service again!
Oh ya happy MTB,
if i m not wrong, i think the voucher you got is fr mummybabybliss (if i remember the name correctly).
i signed my 1st post natal with them @ expo baby fair.
i dont know bout other mommies, but they changed masseuse half way as the 1st 1 wil be going on leave & you hav to provide your own towel & mattress @ home.
lucky i had some help to clean them but stil gotto throw them away after 1wk's massage as can't get rid of the oil smell. (so get some towels ready that you planned throw)
had other not so pleasant exp with them... (but is i a little particular also maybe....)
hope i did not wet your mood, cos this could be my personal exp only.

Happy MTB

Oh ya happy MTB,
if i m not wrong, i think the voucher you got is fr mummybabybliss (if i remember the name correctly).
i signed my 1st post natal with them @ expo baby fair.
i dont know bout other mommies, but they changed masseuse half way as the 1st 1 wil be going on leave & you hav to provide your own towel & mattress @ home.
lucky i had some help to clean them but stil gotto throw them away after 1wk's massage as can't get rid of the oil smell. (so get some towels ready that you planned throw)
had other not so pleasant exp with them... (but is i a little particular also maybe....)
hope i did not wet your mood, cos this could be my personal exp only.
Hi Cygo,

yaya. Its mummybabyliss .haaaa. actually i do not intend to sign any package with them, cos their per session is very expensive, about 50% more than what my friend recomended me. Did you go to their shop before? i have not tried my friend's one before, but since i have the voucher might as well go try, am going to their shop for prenatal first. :) then after that i will try my friend's one. by then i will update on their services again. but heard from my friend's experiences with hers on their home serivces, she also complained about the oil smell, & their feet tend to be very oily & make the floor very oily too. Well, i guess, its all about the same since they are going around house by house, so its unavoidable? hmmm...

cygo

Hi Cygo,

yaya. Its mummybabyliss .haaaa. actually i do not intend to sign any package with them, cos their per session is very expensive, about 50% more than what my friend recomended me. Did you go to their shop before? i have not tried my friend's one before, but since i have the voucher might as well go try, am going to their shop for prenatal first. :) then after that i will try my friend's one. by then i will update on their services again. but heard from my friend's experiences with hers on their home serivces, she also complained about the oil smell, & their feet tend to be very oily & make the floor very oily too. Well, i guess, its all about the same since they are going around house by house, so its unavoidable? hmmm...
Hi happyMTB,
ya, been to their shop, quite difficult to find the lift for forum branch.
be prepared they wil give you queen service for the prenatal with the best masseuse.

they called to gimme me free prenatal service cos they need my tummy for their adv, so hubby encourage me to try.
& so i did.
& i thought i wil hav my so-cal free facial (incl in my package, which i PAID for) since i m lazy to go down again, then they took for granted that they can take pics of me during facial also since they gav me 1 FREE prenatal.
it was a stressfull facial since so many mouths were talking beside me, discussing my face & so on & my eyes were covered with cotton pad.(while hubby was waiting for me @ their waiting lounge. he was later "invited" to leave & wait for me @ the shopping mall cos their lounge was full of reporters & dont know who, he was soooo PISSED OFF) :wemad:
more story after my gal was born...
pls pardon me for being so loooooooooong winded.:notworthy:

Back to topic, that's y i m stil hesitating to hav my 2nd post natal @ home.
M hoping to find a good 1 with a shop, any recom? :wong10:

Happy MTB

Hi happyMTB,
ya, been to their shop, quite difficult to find the lift for forum branch.
be prepared they wil give you queen service for the prenatal with the best masseuse.

they called to gimme me free prenatal service cos they need my tummy for their adv, so hubby encourage me to try.
& so i did.
& i thought i wil hav my so-cal free facial (incl in my package, which i PAID for) since i m lazy to go down again, then they took for granted that they can take pics of me during facial also since they gav me 1 FREE prenatal.
it was a stressfull facial since so many mouths were talking beside me, discussing my face & so on & my eyes were covered with cotton pad.(while hubby was waiting for me @ their waiting lounge. he was later "invited" to leave & wait for me @ the shopping mall cos their lounge was full of reporters & dont know who, he was soooo PISSED OFF) :wemad:
more story after my gal was born...
pls pardon me for being so loooooooooong winded.:notworthy:

Back to topic, that's y i m stil hesitating to hav my 2nd post natal @ home.
M hoping to find a good 1 with a shop, any recom? :wong10:
Hi Cygo, But post natal normally do at home right? cos u are still doing confinement..Let me ask my friend the shop name that she is using now.but it is the one she complained about the oilyness leh..other than that, all i got is home services one..& ..when i called those home services ones, no one picked up my call & no one even call me back even thou they have a missed call..-_-!!

cygo

Hi happyMTB,
i did think of the confinement period also la. I did cal another 1 who is doing home service. but yet to know the pricing.
& my plc is a little cramp, tt y prefer shop also. hmm..hmm..hmm.....
guess for home service all we need is to prepare towels & stuff tt r prepare to be thrown type ba. so lesser headache. argggghhhh.... haha...
anyway, thx 1st for asking ur fren :D
u can try these few nos. for home service also.
Rohanna : 91801004 (think she has a few partners, but think her charges is $100/session, a fren gav me her no.)
Selamah : 94872042 (she is the m***yb*******s replacement lady, not bad la, a strong granny)

Happy MTB

Hi happyMTB,
i did think of the confinement period also la. I did cal another 1 who is doing home service. but yet to know the pricing.
& my plc is a little cramp, tt y prefer shop also. hmm..hmm..hmm.....
guess for home service all we need is to prepare towels & stuff tt r prepare to be thrown type ba. so lesser headache. argggghhhh.... haha...
anyway, thx 1st for asking ur fren :D
u can try these few nos. for home service also.
Rohanna : 91801004 (think she has a few partners, but think her charges is $100/session, a fren gav me her no.)
Selamah : 94872042 (she is the m***yb*******s replacement lady, not bad la, a strong granny)
\Hi Cygo, Thanks Dear! i let you knw the shop name once i got hold of it ya!:D keke

Karcool

Hi mummies,

Its been a while since I visited this forum and wah so many many threads liao!! HAha! Anyone went for prenatal childbirth prep course already? I think now is about the time already right. I saw a few not offered by hospitals by mother and child and inspire mum and baby. Will you all be attending the hospital offered courses at your delivery hospital? I saw the Thomson course outline, looks quite good, got doc talk also. Any comments from any mummies who attended the Thomson Medical or the Mt Alvernia course :)

Has anyone went for any prenatal exercise classes? Thinking of going for one but due to previous msc so have some hesitation :embarrassed:

HoFamily

Hi Karcool :)

I'm new here and a first time mummy too. I just registered for child birth education classes with Thomson Medical.
My first class will be starting on 15 oct. I've read through the topics covered in the course, seem very useful for my hubby and me.
Because it's our first time being parents, many things to learn though. Looking forward to the course. Will update you again regarding the course after I've attended.

Meanwhile take care!

Karcool

Hi Hofamily,
Welcome to the forum! :Dancing_tongue: Is your class with Mrs Wong Boh boi? Heard she's good! Their weekend classes are a bit expensive man. Their class size I heard is about 32 couples. I'm really interested in the labour pains management haha cos I'm thinking of not using epi if can best. I'm a bit worried that the class size too big hard to learn/see but that's me la cos i very short haha :tbiggrin:.

What timing u going for one?

lag

Hey i am also attending the child birth class starting on 15 oct... =p
what time is ur class? I am attending the 4.30pm class..

HoFamily

Yeah my class is with Mrs Wong Boh Boi... Oh i didnt know about the class size. But I think all couples are seated down, you try to chop the front seats, then can have a better view.
My class is 7pm~9pm at amk hub. What are the items to bring to class?

Karcool

Good also mah cos its cheaper! heheh! I think I'll be going for the Mt Alvernia one, every friday night cos these two months got 2 weddings coming up, clash their weekend lessons!:tbiggrin:
Come back and we can share what we learn from the different courses for the benefit of all :welaugh:

Have a good and restful weekend all!

princessyuki

Hi mummies,

Have the follwing items to let go as im clearing space:

1. Preloved Tommee Tippee Maunal Breast Pump
2. 63pcs disposable Tollyjoy breast pads (SOLD)
3. 22pcs Farlin milk storage bags
4. Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action cream
5. Blue TIMEX watch
6. Milk btl carrier (those that can keeps water warm for bringing outdoor)
7. Chicco Carrier (Blue Color)
8. Milk Storage btls (7medela, 4evenflo & 3farlin)
9. Baby cot bumper
10. Lucky Baby Milk Btl Drying Rack
11. Anti Slip Mat
12. Baby's changing Mat

Kindly pm me if interested.

TIA