EDD Jan 2013

LeeTham

mybeautyrights: don't take too much durian lor if u scare baby grow too much...one month one time..like me bought 2 durians total of 10 seeds only.
Don't over eat shouldn't be a problem.

Asphere

LeeTham: maybe he just dun want to bring u there lah.. haha.. he is toilet paper haha :)
eat in singapore better lah.. still can breastfeed baby mah.. :D
wont dream of pork chop de.. coz the pork chop no season.. but durian got .. haha

mybeautyrights : just eat 1 or 2 lor..

Dragontail

Hi sweet mummies,
Just thought of dropping by to say HI again.
For those ladies who remember me (at least vaguely ;p), I just want to say I miss you guys! Thanks for being a friend and have had given me words of console and hope. Thanks for being there and listened to my joys and sadness.... so that I didnt feel alone. With time and your blessings, I am now indeed ready to take on the world again ^_^

Wishing all you mummies to be here a beautiful delivery and bonding with your little angel in perhaps less than 2 months to come! All you mummies are the greatest!

Asphere

Dragontail. of coz we rem you.. cant wait to heard your good news. saw some of your postings :)
relax is most impt :) rem to update on your good news :)
cheers..

i dont mind if i can eat 1 or 2 pieces. but my in laws are having sore throat.. mean my hubby have to eat all.. cannot. wait he too fat.. hahah

Dragontail: =D All the best!!

Asphere

aiyo.. then buy 1 durian lor then eat abit nia.. ok de lah.. must cherish the moment.. haha i wan also cannot eat hor.

LeeTham

mybeautyrights: ya lo jus buy one lor. inside only 5 -8seeds unless u big those big big durians..those small one inside only 5 -8seeds can liao.

kiwimummy

Hey mummies. Finally did my OGTT yesterday. Also got to know my baby is 1.9kg at 32 weeks. Not that its not normal, but gynae advise me hopefully baby won't exceed 2.4kg when I'm in labour if I want natural birth cause I'm small size. Now thinking about this already makes me upset if I can't delivery naturally. My baby is also at breech position now. Hopefully she will turn in few weeks time!

Already bought the major stuff like playpen already! So exciting! 8 more weeks to go!

Asphere

hello kiwimummy: still got time to turn down dun worry. small size cannot give birth to baby around 3kg?
then your gynae controlling your diet ar?

MsJoJo

kiwimummy: that's odd - my gynae tells me as long as baby doesn't exceed abt 3.2 (or so) kg, then natural delivery would be fine. And this is regardless of mummy's size.....
but good luck to you anyway!

Asphere

2.4kg v small leh.. agree with MsJojo not more than 3.2kg should be okie. any baby bigger than tat weight is really mommy's determination liao.

joy33

kiwimummy: my gynae said the machines aren't always accurate. also read abt one lady whose doc told her baby is 3.3kg, but after birth turned out only 2.8, 2.9. agree with the rest 2.4kg is light. don't be quick to rule out a natural delivery unless the baby shows signs of distress. try not too worry too much and just eat a well-balanced diet

kiwimummy

Hey mummies, thanks for the advices. What I meant is gynae advised baby to be about 2.4kg when I reach 37 weeks. So if 40 weeks its abt 3kg plus. I'm only 1.49cm. So short. Hehehehe.

Asphere

morning mommies...

kiwimummy... now we get it.. we tot your gynae wants u to ctrl at 2.4kg haha... anyway just enjoy this final preg till you give birth. eat well and rest well. have happy mood. most impt.

minkx

Dragontail, sweet of you to drop by~ you jiayou jiayou okay!

kiwimummy, kaka we all tot ur gynae sortsort when u mentioned 2.4! hehe, try nt to eat sweet stuff?

hello all mommies~ today will be my 34th wk visit to gynae! hope bb guai guai show face~! i tink im gg thru e anxiety stage sia.. dunno hw to describe! bb been stretching n pushing up.. ay.. still vr easily short breathed. hope her weight gain is nt too much.. i rly wan to eat my m&m badly!