EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

mybeautyright: now not eating liao. coz my hb said left abit finish all dun put in fridge so long.. so now no more durians for me liao :)
going to endure le..

l0r3tTa: thanks keke :)

Asphere

yah still have abit.. keke
anyway i just spend $150+ on california baby cream for my sons~
abit heart pain.. super broke this month.

Aksoh

Hahahha.
LeeTham: how can you say I west guest. I always here reading. But no reply only. Cause by the time I want reply. My whatsapp is being flooded.

And how to decorate my room? She is only movin a bit and going to genting soon. Stupid lo.

Asphere

l0r3tTa: nope working mom.. but i am damn bored at work..
LeeTham: no durian waiting for me liao.last nite finish lor..
Aksoh: its me who said u are west guest lah not LeeTham lah.
mybeautyrights: Aksoh can deco on paper nia lah.. how is she going to deco the real room?

l0r3tTa

Asphere; I can see that ...hahaha..when are you starting your maternity leave? Which part of punggol u live at? I'm at Riveria there.. your #1 go childcare?

LeeTham

Aksoh: make me blur blur when I login n see ur remark...haha...
Drink too much water make me wan to throw up haha.

Why baby like to squeeze themselves on our right side of our tummy? humm...

Aksoh

Asphere: hahaha. I saw LeeTham. Hahhahaha. Opps ;p my pain when walking is coming back. Hai ;( very sian

LeeTham: paiseh paiseh. I also will like that. I drink too much water. I burp I will vomit out the water.

Mybeautyrights: nah. Not going to touch her things. So dirty. Put there don't know how long le. Even my BIL waiting for them to move.

Asphere

l0r3tTa: i staying at punggol treelodge.
Yup #1 go childcare but its at bedok reservoir road ( Rasing Champions Learning Cove). my #1 stay at my mom's place during weekdays only go punggol on weekend but i travel to bedok everyday afterwork :D

mybeautyrights: maybe we should buy her trashbag as xmas presents :D can help her alot with those trash.

LeeTham: i think not all babies lah maybe you keep sitting on the right make him move to the right :)

Aksoh

Asphere and mybeautyrights: can you both buy me better presents. Please. Hahhaa. Trash bag I have. This waiting game I have been playing for very long le. Sometimes I can't be bothered with her anymore. Cause now my hus is losing patience lo. Let him do the job. Not me. Hahah.

Asphere

finally ur hb feels that baby is really on the way..
he should really do the job now.. coz she moves out u still have to clean the room. repack the stuffs arrange the items.. set up whatever you need. it is v hard work wor..
better get her to clear all by this week.. must keep reminding your hb..
trash bags also good presents hor.. you wan we can draw on it before giving u :D