EDD Jan 2013

Aksoh

Asphere: he wants to clean when I'm in hospital. Cause he dont want me to go thru the dust. I told him i need space le. To do things. He say he understand. He will act to it. So i waiting for the idiot to come back from genting. If not i will start asking my hus to bring her things out le.

LeeTham

Aksoh, you dun want trash bags ah. Mainlander big colorful bags also not bad. Hehe. Got many design also and cartoon printing.... Hehe

Asphere

oh those hui xiang dai haha.. got many cartoon printing too so good.. then can save on dwg too :D LeeTham: good thinking.
Go market buy cheaper. haha

Asphere

mornign... today my boss tekkan me.. damn irritating.. my boss pushing blame sia.. handle everything herself then now said is i do not her... super pissed. now i must do alot of backdate documents. idiotic.
that is the last staw liao.. is either she gets out or i out and complain! during my ml cfm must find job!!! angry.

LeeTham

Asphere, cool down...these kind of ppl won't last long in the position. I pray for u...let our heavenly father deal with her! Amen!

LeeTham

I am planning to drop by the next week baby expo and have final look of what i can get from there... Planning to get the baby pram next week after the doc appointment liao. Thinking should i go expo n have a look 1st or jus go straight to Kiddy Palace n buy the pram I saw in Kiddy Palace...humm...Asphere, what do u think?

Asphere

LeeTham: hmm u know the model you want liao right. go check out prices then get.. get light one ar.. if not v heavy v ma fan de. the coming fair like not good leh

LeeTham

Thats way i m thinking to look look see see at the fair...not putting much hope in that fair...see got any wet wipes offer something like that....

LeeTham

Asphere, ask u ah..during Jaden full month last time. Did order any full month cakes n kuaks? u order for relatives only or for friends also?
I'm still thinking whether to order only for relatives or for some close friends....

Asphere

LeeTham: those came for the full mth no cakes or kueh coz at the fullmth itself we got red eggs and ang ku kueh + buffet.
those who give ang bao but no come we prepare cakes and ang ku kueh for them. i order the package from sweetest moment :) keke

mybeautyrights: my boss is no eq de.. she actually complain my previous ms cause me take alot mc. then alot of things to do during that time.. i was like f*** sia mc is i wan meh.. really idiotic lor.. see her i feel like slapping her.
then now she said i nv do the paperwork properly leh. how to cool down when got such idiotic boss. and she actually hope audit is before my delivery. scare this scare that be what boss sia.. go home slp better.

Too bad This company cannot review boss when they review us. How she come to that position? Is it Job rotation? I rem GM was so proud to say work here got job rotation so that u have a feel of everything. But I think it causes more prob coz it's not what they learnt.

Asphere

i also dunno how she get this post coz she was in this dep 1 year before i join the company :D anyway i learning from my seniors all tell me 1 ear in 1 ear out if not we will die before she knows she is the cause to our suffering haha.
i proposed for the duplex review liao but rejected by top haha.

Asphere

sigh~ guess so haha.. yawn. so tired.. anyway see her pattern. make me wanna climb above her lor..
after my ml if cant get better job i will work damn hard climb up and make her suffer under me whahaha..